Wolfy kicks sugar!

Wolfy

Greetings all! 

This challenge is going to be extremely difficult for me, but necessary. Hi. My name i Wolfy and I am a sugar addict. 

I have 3 main priorities this challenge. 

1.Keep added sugar below 6 tsp daily.

Previously my average daily sugar was between 15 and 20 teaspoons of sugar daily. munching on cookies and cakes and tons of breads and such. After researching alot I've decided to cut my added sugars to 6 teaspoons, as recommended by the World Health Org. I've been tweaking and trying since Feb 1 already and have been averaging 10 teaspoons. Not great, but better than in the past. Now in this challenge I will take what I've learned and reduce it to an average of 6 teaspoons.

2. Drink 100oz water daily. 

Pretty self explanatory. I plan to drink unsweetened tea, water, seltzer water, black coffee. No more sodas or energy drinks.

3. Create a yoga routine.

After neck and back surgery, my doctor said yoga is the best thing I can do for myself. I think I'm going to try Yoga with Adrienne on youtube. I like her videos. Even 10 minutes will be good! 

• Like 3

Hello and welcome! Can’t wait to see you slay that sugar dragon! 

• Like 1

Level 78 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

7 hours ago, Wolfy said:

3. Create a yoga routine.

After neck and back surgery, my doctor said yoga is the best thing I can do for myself. I think I'm going to try Yoga with Adrienne on youtube. I like her videos. Even 10 minutes will be good! 

I like Sun Salutations first thing in the morning as part of my own routine to manage back/neck, if that helps! Yoga is fun. :) 

• Like 1

...but I'm adorable! Ask anyone who doesn't know me...

Week 1 Day 1

1. 1.5 tsp of sugar today! Super excited by this. Especially since for valentines day I got my favorite black and white cookies (4 mini ones) and found out after the deed was done that they were 40, yes FORTY, grams EACH! 💀 I was so upset. So this is a nice win!

2. I drank all the water today! Over 10 cups!

3. I didn't do yoga per say but I did stretching in general which felt lovely and began using the stairs to get to the 5th floor at work instead of the elevator. I call that total progress!

• Like 2
11 hours ago, darkfoxx said:

Hello and welcome! Can’t wait to see you slay that sugar dragon! 

Thanks! That sugar dragon has no chance! 

10 hours ago, Defining said:

I like Sun Salutations first thing in the morning as part of my own routine to manage back/neck, if that helps! Yoga is fun. :) 

I will look up sun salutations to add to my mornings! Thank you!

• Like 1

Anybody doing Yoga with Adriene is a hero(ine) in my book. People who drink (herbal) tea and black coffe on top of it are doubly awesome.

Take that sugar down, we're rooting for you.

Legally bound to hug people in need.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.