Pokemon Trainer

Laghail

See the source image

Hey, maybe back after some life changes, enjoy pink pokemon n such.

See the source image

Make art like Wigglytuff! This means getting up early enough to practice trumpet on the daily, and keep a daily word count of 200 for writing. This also means keep my fucking german up, on duolingo for now.  

See the source image

Make healthy like Blissey! This means getting 7 hours of sleep every night, and meditating on the daily.

See the source image

Shitpost like Clefable!

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Laghail said:

See the source image

Hey, maybe back after some life changes, enjoy pink pokemon n such.

See the source image

Make art like Wigglytuff! This means getting up early enough to practice trumpet on the daily, and keep a daily word count of 200 for writing. This also means keep my fucking german up, on duolingo for now.  

Good, practice is always good.

See the source image

Make healthy like Blissey! This means getting 7 hours of sleep every night, and meditating on the daily.

Sleep and mental health. THese are solid.

See the source image

Shitpost like Clefable!

Good to be... wait a second...

Image result for squinty eyes gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"You're going to be amazing." 

Fantasy Football league 2019

The Grumble Battle Log

Spoiler

Books: 

Shows: 

Games: God of War, Kingdom Hearts 3, Destiny 2

Level 15  Wookie Warrior

1 hour ago, Laghail said:

See the source image

Shitpost like Clefable!

giphy.gif

make it stop!!  

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

1 hour ago, Mike Wazowski said:

Hide contents

Also, there are definitely jokes I want to make about embochure and blowing strength, give me some credit for my restraint.

So you want to make sure he gets his lips right on the opening and not wrapping all the way around and providing just the right amount of pressure to get the best sound out?

• Haha 3

"You're going to be amazing." 

Fantasy Football league 2019

The Grumble Battle Log

Spoiler

Books: 

Shows: 

Games: God of War, Kingdom Hearts 3, Destiny 2

Level 15  Wookie Warrior

21 hours ago, Laghail said:

See the source image

Shitpost like Clefable!

Ich hab "shitpost" nachgeschlagen, und jetzt versteh ich doch dein fruehere, seltsamere Nachrichten.

Natuerlich von jetz aus sprech ich dich nuer auf Deutsch an. Scheisses Deutsche, dazu, weil ich nie Schreiben gelernt hab.

• Haha 1

Let cheese and bread and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination.

See the source image

Jazz theory and embouchure practice happened and I, as NF's Chief Maturity Officer, bestow on @Mike Wazowski 30 internet maturity points. Also restocked my library of jazz standards, I'd been stuck on Till Brönner but my book is having me get through an expansive playlist; today, Porgie & Bess.

@Harriet Duolingo ist einfach und ich meine täglich Ziel gemacht. Ich bin motaviert sehr vorbei monatlich Deutchsprache Versamlungen, heißt "Stamtische", herum Milwaukee. Die Mitglieder sind meistens Deutschauswanderer, und Amerikanisch Deutcheleheren.

Sleeping was good, had the Kenosha boyfriend over for the evening, which makes for a quiet evening of cooking, crafts, TV, and commiserating with my roommate that all men are trash. Kenosha boyfriend always gets sleepy early and I end up getting 8-9 hours of sleep. Not the worst.

Meditating is easy in the new job, they have quiet rooms set aside that're great for working through a mala. I strung a leopardskin jasper and obsidian piece around a carved obsidian focus bead Kenosha boyfriend gave me for Christmas. I love it, but I made a matched set of knotting mistakes on the 1st and 7th pause beads, and I'll restring it one of these days. Still, I'm a little spoiled.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B81xReVpxX8/?igshid=1dlh280qjerew

Image result for wokemon

• Like 2

Welcome back!

And thank you for not returning during Zero Week! 😁😁

• Haha 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31

5 hours ago, Laghail said:

@Harriet Duolingo ist einfach und ich meine täglich Ziel gemacht. Ich bin motaviert sehr vorbei monatlich Deutchsprache Versamlungen, heißt "Stamtische", herum Milwaukee. Die Mitglieder sind meistens Deutschauswanderer, und Amerikanisch Deutcheleheren.

Oooh, Stammtisch. Habs nie gemacht, soll aber nuetzlich sein, besonders da es Muettersprachlere gibt. Macht Spass! 

5 hours ago, Laghail said:

Sleeping was good, had the Kenosha boyfriend over for the evening, which makes for a quiet evening of cooking, crafts, TV, and commiserating with my roommate that all men are trash. Kenosha boyfriend always gets sleepy early and I end up getting 8-9 hours of sleep. Not the worst.

Is the Kenosha boyfriend non-trash, though?

Let cheese and bread and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination.

Image result for blastoise and carracosta

Miles Davis and "Kind of Blue" are keeping me company today. More practice and theory after work today and I'm very grateful for a high quality mute. Makes my beginners mistakes more of a private sin, and not a neighborhood wide concern.

Duoling war heute gut, und ich hat die Nachrichten lessen. Am nachstes Wochenende, Duolingo veransteltet einen Brettspielbrunch fur Deutschstudenten. Das klingt gut, aber es ist um 10 uhr. Am fucking Samstag. Fuck.

Sleep and mediation were good over the weekend, despite the roommate breaking up with her boy and needing an emergency flight and airport pickup late on Saturday. I always tend to stay up super late when the Milwaukee boyfriend spends the weekend over, but I actually kept good sleep hygiene with him this time. And he is non-trash, along with the Kenosha boyfriend; but I appreciate that one can't take it for granted @Harriet!

Terrible sleep last night, but that was more me forgetting that I usually need a sleep aid on Sunday nights, dur.

Also, concerning my own RL pokemon, this happened -

https://www.instagram.com/p/B897u9cJ1kQ/?igshid=1pia8e7s75g2d

Image result for wokemon

• Like 1

See the source image

Sleep hygiene was good but that's not surprising for an introvert night. German and meditation happened after lunch gym session, and I noticed how I tend to miscue on heavier deadlift attempts, leaning farther forward in my sumo stance, in a way that often causes a rep failure. I think my brain has been telling me to get more over the heavier bar and it have to fight myself to force me to sit back in my stance to keep the bar traveling on my shins. Baby steps.

See the source image

Bitches Brew and trumpet practice kept my morning entertaining, and Kenosha boyfriend and I are making dinner tonight. Should be some crafts and cuddles; not the worst way to spend a windy Tuesday just before lent.

See the source image

Late to the party, but is anyone reading the Wandering Inn?

See the source image

• Like 2

Just found your thread.

8c4.png

• Haha 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Image result for typhlosion

Lovely pair of weeks processing and enjoying my chosen family. My bench is finally growing after a decent stagnant period, and I nailed 325 for two reps yesterday. I have a pipedream of hitting 350 in time for a May open, and I'll be happy if I hit 1300lb total for the event.

Music fell off a bit with a series of overnights at Milwaukee boyfriends' new place. Many Pokémon were hatched from all the lovely walks in the spring weather, but I'll be back on practice sessions tonight. Is anyone still playing Go?

Image result for wokemon

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Laghail said:

Music fell off a bit with a series of overnights at Milwaukee boyfriends' new place. Many Pokémon were hatched from all the lovely walks in the spring weather, but I'll be back on practice sessions tonight. Is anyone still playing Go?

I do although my app has been acting up a bit lately

Awesome bench!

Powerlifter, Strongwoman, Pharmacist, Earth bender, Mom, Iowan, Pianist, Gloomhavener, Madeira enthusiast, Apex Legend, Flexitarian, Combat veteran, Occasional Twitter troll, Watches too many reality cooking shows