A first time for everything

Aw, Zeno, that's rough. I'm sorry. Here in the epicenter--Seattle: cooler than everyone else--we're social distancing like crazy. I've seen a lot of people out walking around the neighborhood when the sun comes out, though. It's kind of heartening. You know, people totally cross the street to avoid each other anyway :D

I don't know if it helps, but I like to view working out as a form of self-care. If you're stressed out--very understandably--it's easy to toss exercise routines out the window. I play this mind trick on myself whenever I just don't think I can work out: "ok, self" (insert your name here), "I know it sucks, but you know you always feel better after. And, nobody's watching, so if you want to just do a half-assed job, it's still a hell of a lot better than nothing". And then I end up doing a good job, and I feel better.

Take care, this is a scary and rotten time for everybody, you're not alone.

• Like 2

Thanks for the reactions. I needed some time of social media and the internet. But reading your words really puts a smile on my face. The end of my challenge was not that good, but I will start tommorow with a new challenge. I will write it in the morning. I plan to keep going with where I was plus some other stuff! Goodnight!