» loire keeps her sanity meter maxed

shaar

On 3/28/2020 at 3:18 PM, Salinger said:

Thanks so much mate i appreciate it ❤️ 

Ahhh well nachos sounds boss for tomorrow, yum. xx

They were, SUPER GOOD!! ❤️

On 3/28/2020 at 3:21 PM, Sloth the Enduring said:

Yes, do squats every time Brenda pouts.

Mrs. Sloth has a minor panic attack when she goes shopping too and we do the same wipe down when something comes in the house. You’ll find a routine and things will get better.

Also, jelly of your mac & cheese.

If that's the stipulation my whole ass might fall off ahaha

I'm trying to keep my "trips out" to once a week.  Aaaaaaa

It came from a box, but was well worth it:

Amazon.com: Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar Havarti Mac & Cheese (14 ...

On 3/29/2020 at 3:15 PM, starsapart said:

Sometimes you need to watch something old and familiar and well-loved, so no judgment if you do...

Especially these days!!!

On 3/30/2020 at 4:26 AM, Mr_Willes said:

But being on the subject of vampires, have you watched Castlevania yet?

17 hours ago, Rinna said:

Theres a show? Gah, I played that on..... a nes?  Super nes? Gee, I don’t remember.

4 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I have it on my x-box with some kind of NES emulator.  I have been tempted to break it out again

I've heard really good things about the show, but haven't watched it yet!  I have SUPER FOND memories of the games tho!!!

On 3/30/2020 at 7:02 AM, Novaurora said:

The stress during these times is for real.  I have been sending hubs to the grocery because he is ruthlessly efficient and can go at weird times during the week when I can't due to working. Sorry you're having a hard time mentally.  HUGSSSSSSSS

I'm glad you guys have a plan of attack!!  For real, things be CRAZY!!

14 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

Dude I've been missing, but thinking of you regardless!!  ❤️  These are v. stressful times and I'm glad you're trying to keep taking good care of yourself in the midst of it. Hope day was as awesome as it could possibly be!!

HIHIHI <333 Your IG stories are still such a blessing ok thank you for being you, and I hope you're doing well too!!

14 hours ago, Salinger said:

Hey how you feeling? Xx

UHHHHH

Okay, I think!

Not much to report. On the 90210 front, Dylan's in Hawaii visiting his estranged mom and Brenda is sad.  I started reading Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King today and I had a really good morning zoning out, keeping occupied, and having tea.

They've extended our "stay the fuck at home" dates through May 5th. Or is it April 31st? I can't remember, either way.

Remember how I expounded on the greatness of the Nelly classic, Hot in Herre, and how a specific dance matches up to it, well I took a video of our dumb asses last night, WITNESS, I am the tall rabbit in blue and it matches and help help I'm going crackers guys (also give it a sec to get going i forgot to turn the music up)

I'm not exercising much, uh, any, at all, but I'm doing my best to not eat like a dingdong so....?? :DDDD

• Like 8

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

Hi all I think I broke my sanity meter 😧

I have had a BAD PAST FEW DAYS.  Wowie wow WOW like, wow.

Panic GIFs | Tenor

I had to leave the house Saturday and Sunday for work pickup and groceries, and my gosh guys anytime I have to go out into public now I get so - TERRIFIED. 😧 I made a mask to wear to the grocery store and it made me feel a little better but also yeah still terrified - about 90% of people there were wearing them too. We're not mandatory yet but our cases for such a small state are doubling daily and this week is supposed to be the worst one yet. 

Fun fact, I was a pretty bad hypochondriac as a kid and ended up in the hospital for more than one false alarm because of it, and that's ALLLL ROLLIN' BACK IN YEE HAW

So I've been sleeping bad because I've been stressing about going outside and getting the Rona, Shark Week is looming and I'm getting THOSE feels, and I had a gnarly panic attack at 3am last night convinced that I was going to get sick and my mom was going to get sick and I took my temperature 3 times just in case and what if FINN gets sick (with not the rona but some old cat thing) and I can't take care of him because of the QUARANTINE oh LAWDY 

So yeah I've been kinda a mess.  I'm very paranoid and it's EXHAUSTING, and exhaustion lowers your IMMUNE SYSTEM and makes you more SUSCEPTIBLE TO--

*howls into the void*

Anyways I wanted to share my saving grace with you all, on the rare occasions where my brain is a whirling dervish this video has been a lifesaver:

I played it last night and was able to conk out for another 2-3 hours. ❤️

A NY WAYS

Fitness HA what's that?? Eating is going, uh, as well as it can I guess. Today I'm feeling much better about things (thanks to decent sleep no doubt) and I'm going to go take a nap shortly.  Hope you all are well ❤️❤️ 

• Like 5

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...

»  kom starkru

Sterile and safe internet hugs friend. This is a crappy time, and your feelings are perfectly logical.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Hey Loire, those feelings are valid and normal. Its a really rough time and more so when you are taking care of someone vulnerable. 

I feel scared to go out too, and im on my own so no worrying about a loved one, so i cant imagine the stress you are under. 

Just remember we love you very much and are here to talk things through xx

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Hypochondria and panic attacks are perfectly natural right now. I’m glad the meditation is helpful.

3 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Sterile and safe internet hugs friend. This is a crappy time, and your feelings are perfectly logical.

2 hours ago, Salinger said:

Hey Loire, those feelings are valid and normal. Its a really rough time and more so when you are taking care of someone vulnerable. 

I feel scared to go out too, and im on my own so no worrying about a loved one, so i cant imagine the stress you are under. 

Just remember we love you very much and are here to talk things through xx

Thank you, friends. ❤️ When I have the Void Howls it truly helps me to know everyone is here for each other, and we're all in it together.

Today was a Good Day! [tmTank] I felt mostly normal, got some work done, and it was warm enough where I got to go out on the deck and sit in the sun for a while.  It was NICE.  Being inside is real hard on me, but I'm being extra cautious for good reason, so I'll take it.  I worked for a good half of the day, took a small nap, cleaned up around the house, and made dinner. I also ordered some essential oils and they came in the mail today - after disinfecting the package like an ENTIRE LUNATIC I have sandalwood diffusing now and it is lovely~

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday!!  She's so sad we aren't able to go out to eat so I told her I'c cook whatever she wanted, and she loves filet mignon, and I about cried when I found some in the grocery store.  I'm making chocolate cake too!

Hope all are well today~ ❤️

• Like 11

»  kom starkru

5 hours ago, loire said:

Thank you, friends. ❤️ When I have the Void Howls it truly helps me to know everyone is here for each other, and we're all in it together.

Today was a Good Day! [tmTank] I felt mostly normal, got some work done, and it was warm enough where I got to go out on the deck and sit in the sun for a while.  It was NICE.  Being inside is real hard on me, but I'm being extra cautious for good reason, so I'll take it.  I worked for a good half of the day, took a small nap, cleaned up around the house, and made dinner. I also ordered some essential oils and they came in the mail today - after disinfecting the package like an ENTIRE LUNATIC I have sandalwood diffusing now and it is lovely~

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday!!  She's so sad we aren't able to go out to eat so I told her I'c cook whatever she wanted, and she loves filet mignon, and I about cried when I found some in the grocery store.  I'm making chocolate cake too!

Hope all are well today~ ❤️

Aaah @loire, my friend, I understand all the feels, even the reverting back to childhood hypochondria ... there are so many unknowns right now and our poor brains are doing their best to Solve Them All, even though of course that's not possible. I'm glad you're feeling a little better today and I hope your mom has such a beautiful birthday, even though it's different and weird. Keep on getting that sunshine, fresh air and naps - they're so good for you!!  ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SKY ELVENWORD

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 42

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

Books in Progress:

Talking Back to Purity Culture (64%)  |  Rhythms of Renewal (24%)  |  Beholding and Becoming (19%)  |  A Gentle Answer (0%)  |  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (0%) 
Books Finished:
Captivating (100%)  |  The Prodigal God (100%)  |  Not Yet Married (100%)  |  Gentle and Lowly (100%)

Looking for the silver lining: maybe your childhood hypochondria helped prepare you for this current challenging situation! And disinfecting everything isn't lunacy right now, it is common sense.

Another silver lining: you are keenly aware of your anxiety and are taking steps to mitigate it. That's a win.

And I want to see a picture of your chocolate cake. The girls and I are supposed to make a chocolate cake sometime in the next couple of days.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

level 10 Half Ogre Ranger

Healers Brigade

1st  | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st | 22nd | 23rd | 24th | 25th | 26th | 27th

Current

17 hours ago, loire said:

When I have the Void Howls it truly helps me to know everyone is here for each other, and we're all in it together.

There's a group of Denver area folks who have started a viral online group based around going outside and howling at 8pm every night. Void howls are a very natural part of life right now. Hang in there, friend.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

On 4/6/2020 at 5:39 PM, loire said:

I about cried when I found some in the grocery store.

It's a corona miracle!  Hope your mom has a good birthday!  

Glad you had a good day!!  Hope it stays nice so you can stay outside!

• Like 1

“And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” John Steinbeck

“Do I dare disturb the universe?” – T.S. Eliot

“You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us" JRR Tolkien

Virtual (and acceptable social distanced) hugs coming your way!  Glad you are feeling better now :) 

• Like 2
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26Nerevarine [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

I hope you are having a better week!  Keep the faith!

• Like 1

Level 45 Quasi-Human Ranger     

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

"Foxes Never Quit!"  -  Leicester City FC

KBO. - Churchill

HI GUYS!!!

Big yike for me not checking in for so long??? Eek sorryyyyyy~

I think I feel not much is going on so I don't have much to say? I don't know. Everything is Weird but I've had a really good week!  I even went to the grocery store today and didn't flip my shit and actually had a decent experience so there's that. ❤️ My brain's been super behaving, I think my panic moment has passed and I should be.... ok..... now........... my state is currently in The Surge of cases as of yesterday so we're just doing our thing and hunkering down. 8D

giphy.gif

Here are some Things That Have Been Happening:

- I'm officially back at work full time Monday - remotely, of course! My employers have been amazing and kind and generous and thoughtful with this whole situation and I'm very lucky.

- I've actually been doing kettlebell workouts at home while I watch episodes of The 100 and I still feel like I'm pissing in the ocean with these piddly workouts but it's better than nothing and I've been getting a little #QuaranFat and honestly I'm a terrible home-workouter so... GO ME?

- HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THE 100, wow I'm onto Season 2 and I LOVE IT????

- ALSO I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THE FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE AND I JUST, it's so beautiful, I'm blown away every time I play it and I'm speechless a lot at how good and perfect it is and goshgdghslth I have the biggest crush on Cloud every time he talks I just die

tenor.gif?itemid=16009702

- I've been able to find a lot of gratitude this week with everything that's going on - even though it SNOWED the other day, the trees are blooming and every morning I hear the birds outside, so many birds, and it's just relaxing - I have a safe and warm and happy place to be - I'm keeping up financially thanks to unemployment and my bosses kicking in to cover all of our insurance costs for the month - I've been able to take time to relax, play some games, read, watch some TV, and try to acclimate to this at my own pace - I've had the opportunity to cook a LOT here at home and it's really great, I love cooking so much - and we are most importantly, healthy!!

❤️

I STILL CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK TO BOXING THOUGH, sometime, maybe? ;_;??

I will try to update more often even if it's just to gush about my new boyfriend, Cloud Strife.

• Like 11

»  kom starkru

Something is always better than nothing. I bet working full time again will help with other stuff. 

And as someone who does KBs on purpose, what do you mean piddly little workouts?

• Like 2

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

On 4/17/2020 at 6:14 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Something is always better than nothing. I bet working full time again will help with other stuff. 

And as someone who does KBs on purpose, what do you mean piddly little workouts?

I'm hoping so!!

I only have a 10lb one and I just feel like it isn't enough for certain lifts... but that shouldn't matter because I still feel really good after a workout and that's what counts!!

On 4/18/2020 at 4:38 AM, Salinger said:

Hey Loire :) great to see you!!

Routine of work will help i recon. Oh and yes i miss the boxing too :( xx

I'm a little apprehensive actually, like having to get into another routine while I work from home after I just kinda got settled into this weird-ass one, and I hope the phone connections work okay and, I dunno, it feels like I'm starting a new job all over again???

tenor.gif

Hi guys!  Happy Sunday, I have some photos for you:

OF SNOW

IMG_20200418_101556.jpg?width=380&height

( This is the road I live on, no one else was out and my car was full stop so this was a Safe Photo )  We got about 5 inches overnight??  It was really pretty honestly... it's mostly gona now too~

And look at my BOYFRIEND CLOUD STRIFE

EV11lsHXgAEMzE7?format=jpg&name=large

He is UNREAL.  Actually here are some more screenshots I took under the cut:

Spoiler

EV11wLTXsAA9THm?format=jpg&name=large

EVmFa50X0AUxQw4?format=jpg&name=large

EVV4Zs1XQAAChoZ?format=jpg&name=large

EVmFIOVXgAAVF1l?format=jpg&name=large

It's such a gorgeous game and SO WELL DONE, I'm about 2/3 of the way through, and I'll stop gushing about it now...........

Today!  I am going to do a kettlebell workout! Play some games with friends! Have egg salad for lunch! Go outside into the sunshine to read for a bit! And not be nervous about working tomorrow!

• Like 6

»  kom starkru

5 minutes ago, loire said:

only have a 10lb one and I just feel like it isn't enough for certain lifts... but that shouldn't matter because I still feel really good after a workout and that's what counts!!

With KBs how heavy they are is not as important as how often you swing them.

• Like 2

On 4/18/2020 at 1:12 AM, loire said:

getting a little #QuaranFat

I think we are calling it #Quaranchunky ;) 

Nice to see you back with an update, good luck figuring out Quaroutine 2.0

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26Nerevarine [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

HI LOIRE! I watched the first season of The 100!! I liked it a lot. I watched some or all of season 2 as well, I can't remember exactly, but I later read some summaries to find out what happened. I think I only stopped watching because that was the period of my life when I was doing too much binge-watching and needed to cut back, which was promptly followed by that busy season called Dating and Wedding Planning.

• Haha 1