Rookie Goes Streaking

Rookie

Image result for streaking gif

Hahahaha

During this challenge I am aiming to keep my streaks going. I have broken it twice now (dumb donuts and bad planning) but this is a new challenge ;) so perfect time to aim for a perfect streak over these 6 weeks.

Quests
Accountability
Drink 2L water
1700 calories
Sanity
Read once per week
Paint once a week
Check in with family/friends
Adulting
Daily hygiene routine
Clean something

Painting Queue

- Dog commission [started]

- Misty trees for friend

- Opossum with flower crown

- Portrait take 2

Reading Options

- Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince [started]

- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

- Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy books 2-5

- Game of Thrones series

- Spirit Gate series

- Hobbit + Lord of the Rings series

- TMNT comics

- The Walking Dead comics

- Saga comics

Random Isolation Tasks

- Hang shark painting 

- Try fluffy bread recipe next

- Fix room transition screw thing

- Put up second bedroom blinds

- Clean out fridge

- Organize kitchen cupboards

Image result for streaking gif

• Like 10

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

This is the first day the swelling in my ankle is 98-100% gone. It looks normal again. YAY. If only it felt normal lol I think this is where the chiropractor would of given me exercises and used the machine that "helps repair the ligament" whatever that is. BUT he is closed until further notice so I am stuck just icing it I guess. 

• Like 9

• Haha 3

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Worst headache this morning :( Pretty sure I went to bed with a bit of a headache but I was lazy and didn't get tylenol. I think its partially we ate salty food and my body wanted more water than the 2L. And also probably because I have been going to bed 1-2hrs later than usual. Because you know... I am stuck in perpetual Friday. Where every day feels like the start of the weekend but then it never comes T_T Before this virus thing I used to work from home Fridays... and now I am working from home everyday lol so that might be why. Though I have had other coworkers say the same thing. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, Rookie said:

Worst headache this morning :( Pretty sure I went to bed with a bit of a headache but I was lazy and didn't get tylenol. I think its partially we ate salty food and my body wanted more water than the 2L. And also probably because I have been going to bed 1-2hrs later than usual. Because you know... I am stuck in perpetual Friday. Where every day feels like the start of the weekend but then it never comes T_T Before this virus thing I used to work from home Fridays... and now I am working from home everyday lol so that might be why. Though I have had other coworkers say the same thing. 

I'm sorry. :( I hope you feel better soon and that working from home gets easier. 

• Like 2

Hope you're feeling better now.

For the record. It's Wednesday.

giphy.gif

You could try making a routine... one special thing each day to let you know what day it is... We used to have the same type of meal, like meatless monday, taco tuesday, etc. Or theme your days... Only listen to specific music on Mondays... mariachi mondays, techno tuesdays, etc. Something to give you that sense of routine perhaps? 

• Like 2

J3NN

Current Challenge || Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

1 hour ago, J3NN said:

Hope you're feeling better now.

For the record. It's Wednesday.

giphy.gif

You could try making a routine... one special thing each day to let you know what day it is... We used to have the same type of meal, like meatless monday, taco tuesday, etc. Or theme your days... Only listen to specific music on Mondays... mariachi mondays, techno tuesdays, etc. Something to give you that sense of routine perhaps? 

That's a good idea. I was thinking of just getting a calendar and crossing off the days when I wake up lol oh or this YouTuber I saw had a block calendar. That would be cool

Thanks guys! I'm feeling better and I eventually perked up

• Like 4

About after lunch or so I got more into the flow of things and made good progress work wise. My mood got better too. 

I was going to go to Walmart but by time I was ready to maybe go I realized they were closed because of modified hours. 

I painted tonight :) I forgot how much of an arm workout these giant canvases are. I'm used to working on 12x12s or 16x20s lol this one is 24x24. I was trying to lay down the base coats 😊

20200325_220116.thumb.jpg.81ea5ef55852581cc51c0c18044cb868.jpg

The eyes are a bit tricky I'm finding because they seem really small for the dog (even in the reference picture) and the picture is a bit over saturated so theres not much extra color hints in it that really bring them to life. 

Food wise I did good today 😊 water wise I did good too. 

Now I'm about to start Half-Blood Prince 😯

• Like 4

It has been a pretttttty good morning  so far :)  Woke up feeling happy... it was bright outside, my room had a nice spring chill to it. I stepped on the scale and I am down to 256.6lbs. Had some Reese Puffs cereal for breakfast because I was feeling a bit hungry. Its gonna be a good day. 

I need to go to a grocery store today to pick up a few things for the next 2 weeks. I would rather do it on a Thursday then on the weekend I think. We more or less followed our 2 week meal plan and it worked out. So now I need to make a new one and get the groceries for that :) Plus I am picking up a few snackies to put in my brothers care package that I will drop off on his porch next Monday for his birthday. And I need to make a happy birthday sign to hold outside his window lol. 

• Like 5

Walmart was more or less fine. It was busier than I would of liked but no where near how busy it usually is. For the most part everyone maintained a social distance ... I know I definitely did. I would wait until the person in the area I wanted to be in finished then I would go. Most people were wearing gloves. 2 people were wearing masks (1 was an employee who was a bit older). I am most concerned about the fact that anyone could of touched the things I bought and I don't really have a way to decontaminate everything. I was still not able to buy eggs.... but they still had most things. The only things they didn't seem to have were eggs, hotdogs and ham. Everything else seemed fine.

• Like 5

Spoiler

91183183_251944655945301_567139389075881984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=NUKUTtXwx_gAX_bKkNd&_nc_ht=scontent.fybz2-1.fna&_nc_tp=6&oh=c0c308e16a9c85028321a64cbd046892&oe=5EA3952D

Last night I played Animal Crossing, disinfected the stuff I put in my brothers little care package thing for his birthday and cleaned out/cleaned the fridge :) Picture of fridge in spoiler after being cleaned then I played some Diablo 3. 

Today I need to call in my prescription at Costco because they only gave me 1 box last time instead of 3 😕 so I need to make sure they give me 3 this time. I really really don't want to go to Costco though ugh. Aside from that I am thinking this weekend I will paint, read, play some video games and maybe try to organize things in my garage and turn a piece of furniture into a makeshift horse locker for home. I already have one but I think this other piece will be better.

• Like 3

I did some good progress things today! Yay. I moved my horse stuff into the thing I was taking about. 

Before

20200327_192457.thumb.jpg.997b0d530333f4e4a7e0aa67e29883b5.jpg

After

20200328_134110.thumb.jpg.3dce37f9b4fc108258a799924306c693.jpg

And I went through some garage boxes but I got too cold and wanted to go back inside. I brought in some stuff and put it away from the garage. I found my kettlebell lol. I dusted the fan and filled the soap. I also painted and read.

20200328_154656.thumb.jpg.11e2c8f006ec5e590a14b656552fa87b.jpg

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Rookie said:

I did some good progress things today! Yay. I moved my horse stuff into the thing I was taking about. 

Before

20200327_192457.thumb.jpg.997b0d530333f4e4a7e0aa67e29883b5.jpg

After

20200328_134110.thumb.jpg.3dce37f9b4fc108258a799924306c693.jpg

And I went through some garage boxes but I got too cold and wanted to go back inside. I brought in some stuff and put it away from the garage. I found my kettlebell lol. I dusted the fan and filled the soap. I also painted and read.

Very nice! :) Love the painting!

• Like 1