You want a piece of me, boy?

Outstanding!

/starcraft2

Hi guys. The name's Paolo. I've been reading Nerd Fitness since about the summer, and I've been meaning to post on the forum for a minute now. I'm pretty terrible at forums to be honest. To be honest, I decided to finally start posting on here after reading Steve's post about his Grampy yesterday.

I'm 24 years old, at about 175 right now, at my lowest I was at about 159, and before all this at my heaviest I was at 225 pounds. I had lost about sixty career pounds, with me gaining back fifteen in the past couple of months. The last couple of months weren't that kind to me.

I quit my job in August of last year, and just started working out everyday. Being unemployed is terribly conducive to losing weight. I blog about me losing weight/health issues/fitness/food over at I Get Wet and over at PaoloSambrano.com (my personal/solo performer/trying to turn into a money-making blog).

I could get into my fitness journey later.

I'm a solo performer, and I just wrote/performed my first full length one man show, called Bi-Poseur. It's about my experience with suicide, mental illness, and the death of my mom. But it's absolutely hilarious. I also do plyometric push-ups in it. And I'm working on my newest show, called I Get Wet, which is about my experience with weight and losing it as we speak.

As far as the nerdiest thing I ever done? I got boo'd out of Hall H (I think) at Comicon in 2006 at the Stargate Atlantis panel when I asked them a question about ZPMs and dialing to the Milky Way Galaxy from Pegasus. I was like the red shirt World of Warcraft bro, only I didn't get my video autotuned. I couldn't watch Stargate Atlantis for a couple of years after that.

Looking forward to posting, yall!