Since part-time Batmaning is out, I thought I would say hello

Hi there, I am Allegra Fox! Aerialist extroindaire, mediocre Jiujiteira, and huge nerd.

Normally I attend several classes including Aerial Sling, Aerial Hoop, Pole Fitness, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and (infrequently) MMA; however, wIth these interesting times upon us, I am forced to put a hold on hanging upside down and hunting for limbs to lock and look for alternative ways to manage my anxiety and keep in shape.

As you can probably tell I *love* working out particularly when it comes to working towards skill goals that aerial and martial arts provide, but I struggle with the nutrition bit - I tend to eat my bad feelings and have noticed the numbers ticking up on the scale and the fat accumulating around my stomach, thighs and triceps. I'm currently sitting at 64.3kg (141.8lbs) and would ideally like to be 58kgs (127.9lbs) so I have decided to join NerdFitness forums to keep accountable to my weight loss and my home workout plan.

I'm known as the supportive one in class so I am looking forward to cheering everyone on in the comments!  

• Like 1

Battle Log: Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Fox of War// Challenge 1 (Do Over) // Respawn Log: Continue [Y]/[N]

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.” 

Thief of Time

First of all welcome! Second, the title made me chuckle, quite nice!  Yeah the home workout is quite in now. Where I live, the stores who are/were selling the weights and stuff sold out their entire inventory.

• Thanks 1

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

hello and welcome!

and wow

very impressive!  I looked through some of your list and I was floored.

not long  ago I just figured out pullups; and this is WAY beyond that. I can vouch for the fact that this website is a great way to get some support as you strive to do your own thing.

• Thanks 1

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/116426-im-awake/

the "NEW" normal is good with me! as Life was Never really Normal anyways....

You joined at a great time. Our five week challenge starts next week. Head on over to the Level 1 guild and start a challenge. Here's a tutorial:

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/help.html/4-week-challenges/challenge-instructions-and-faq/video-walkthrough-of-your-first-challenge-r25/

• Thanks 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

4 hours ago, Shakeel_R said:

First of all welcome! Second, the title made me chuckle, quite nice!  Yeah the home workout is quite in now. Where I live, the stores who are/were selling the weights and stuff sold out their entire inventory.

You're welcome! I'm glad I could provide a chuckle 😆

Oh my gosh, that is slightly worrying; I have some things sitting in my Amazon basket waiting for payday and praying that they will still be there since all of our non-essential shops have temporarily closed up.

Battle Log: Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Fox of War// Challenge 1 (Do Over) // Respawn Log: Continue [Y]/[N]

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.” 

Thief of Time

4 hours ago, TGP said:

hello and welcome!

and wow

very impressive!  I looked through some of your list and I was floored.

not long  ago I just figured out pullups; and this is WAY beyond that. I can vouch for the fact that this website is a great way to get some support as you strive to do your own thing.

Thank you! I am frequently told off for doing too much by my Aerial Instructor (in a very caring, compassionate manner 😆)

Congrats on the pull ups! Those are no mean feat, impressive!

I am so glad I took the plunge and joined up 😊

• Like 1

Thief of Time

3 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

You joined at a great time. Our five week challenge starts next week. Head on over to the Level 1 guild and start a challenge. Here's a tutorial:

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/help.html/4-week-challenges/challenge-instructions-and-faq/video-walkthrough-of-your-first-challenge-r25/

Yes! I thought I might have missed the starting date! Thank you!! 😊

• Like 2

Thief of Time