Hey I'm Eliza Granger, a combination of 2 of my favorite book characters (extra points if anyone can guess them).

I would say my goals are

• improve my health in general
    • improving flexibility
    • improving strength
    • toning different muscles
  • stop drinking soda

When not quarantined, I like to go the gym everyday. On average I do about 1-2 hours of a combination of elliptical, weights, yoga, and some other things mixed in at times.

I'm described as very extroverted so feel free to reach out!

• Like 2

Welcome! 

Well, I'm pretty sure one of them is Hermione. Is the other Elizabeth Bennet? No other Eliza springs to mind...

Oh, wow. 1-2 hours every day seems like a lot. But as long as you're enjoying it and recovering adequately, good for you! 

• Like 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

3 hours ago, Eliza Granger said:

Wow! I have used the nickname Eliza before and no one has ever been able to guess Pride and Prejudice. 

I may have read P&P repeatedly :P 

• Like 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

40 minutes ago, Eliza Granger said:

@Harriet have you seen the movie and TV show of it? Or read any of her other books?

Certainly! I have read Sense & Sensibility, Northanger Abbey, Mansfield Park, Emma, and Persuasion. I have seen the BBC version of P&P as well as the film with Keira Knightly. I have watched two versions of S&S, two versions of Emma, and I think just one film version of each of the other books :) 

• Like 1

On 3/27/2020 at 11:52 PM, Harriet said:

Certainly! I have read Sense & Sensibility, Northanger Abbey, Mansfield Park, Emma, and Persuasion. I have seen the BBC version of P&P as well as the film with Keira Knightly. I have watched two versions of S&S, two versions of Emma, and I think just one film version of each of the other books :) 

Niiiiice! Of her books, I have read S&S, NA, and P&P. Same I have seen both versions of P&P, but the BBC TV series is just fantastic! As a TV show, they had a lot more time to flush out the details. I have just seen one version of S&S.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Eliza Granger said:

Niiiiice! Of her books, I have read S&S, NA, and P&P. Same I have seen both versions of P&P, but the BBC TV series is just fantastic! As a TV show, they had a lot more time to flush out the details. I have just seen one version of S&S.

I liked both versions of P&P, can't name a favourite. And I loved Alan Rickman as Colonel Brandon in S&S. He had such a nice voice.

Oh, I have also read P&P & zombies, and S&S & seamonsters. Extremely silly. 

• Like 2