DailyDare - NerdFitness edition locked to disable aurmto post script

DD_NF.png.31b0709af94e6ef9a4ffdd17a77339b9.png

Welcome to another round of Daily Dare!

Big thanks to @WolfDreamer for running the last round. And, of course, a big thanks to our friends over at http://darebee.com for posting these challenges.

We start today, Sunday 29, and run until the end of this 5 week challenge, May 2.

2 points will be rewarded for completing the challenge of the day, and another point if you complete it with extra credit.

I'll try to post the challenge of the day here in the thread, but if I'm too slow to do it, or straight out forget, you can always find the daily dare on darabee's front page, and in their forums, and archives. See links below.

Because I like emojis, please report a successful daily dare with ✔️ and, if you do it with extra credit, add a 🐝 (honeybee) as well :) 

How many points do you aim for?

Darebee Daily Dares archive: https://darebee.com/daily-dares

Past and current Daily Dares on the Darebee forum: https://darebee.com/hive/daily-dares

• Like 2

Current scores

{
    "74540-tobbe": {
        "name": "Tobbe",
        "score": 167,
        "completedChallenges": 57
    },
    "56607-wolfdreamer": {
        "name": "WolfDreamer",
        "score": 15,
        "completedChallenges": 5
    },
    "52873-aslan": {
        "name": "Aslan",
        "score": 23,
        "completedChallenges": 8
    },
    "39484-inazea": {
        "name": "Inazea",
        "score": 40,
        "completedChallenges": 15
    },
    "74058-chesire": {
        "name": "Chesire",
        "score": 160,
        "completedChallenges": 57
    },
    "47862-pesky-squall": {
        "name": "Pesky Squall",
        "score": 0,
        "completedChallenges": 0
    }
}

Still working on my score-keeping script, so it's a little rough around the edges. Please be gentle 😀

5 hours ago, Tobbe said:

Big thanks to @WolfDreamer for running the last round.

You are welcome. It was a lot of fun. I'm glad to see you bringing it back.

Got the first challenge done. I learned that I need to work on balance for my left leg. Right was easy but left not so much.

✔️🐝

Who am I? -- My NF Character

Current Challenge: WolfDreamer Enters Spartan Training

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler

Winter is ComingWolfen Strengthens His Heart, Body, Mind, and Spirit, Wolfen Becomes One of the PeopleWolfen Strengthens His ChakrasWolfen Welcomes Summer and Gets Primal, Soulcon and Spartan, Wolfen Develops Mental ToughnessWolfen Joins the Wander SocietySoulcon, Spartan, School, and Stranger ThingsWolfen Becomes a Warrior EliteWolfen Goes Here and There and Back AgainWolfen Becomes a Soulcon Warrior EliteWolfen Returns to His RootsWolfen Wanders in Soul, Spirit, and BodyWolfen Owns the DayWolfen Searches for His Wild Heart, Wolfen Runs for His LifeWolfen Hits the TrailsWolfen Becomes an Explorer and Joins the ResistanceWolfen Goes Back to the SourceWolfen Begins the Hero's JourneyWolfDreamer Returns to the People,  WolfDreamer Pushes BackWolfDreamer PrioritizesBurpees, Books, and BrainworkBurpees, Books, Brainwork, and BodyworkWolfDreamer Masters the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Continues to Master the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Returns to SpartaWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Continues His Middle Earth AdventureWolfDreamer and the FallWolfDreamer Forges His Own PathWolfDreamer Has HopeWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Reads Harder, Breathes Harder, and Journals MoreWolfDreamer Embraces His Wild PoetThe Mad Poet Becomes SupernaturalWolfDreamer, The Mad Poet, Becomes SuperhumanWolfDreamer ElevatesWolfDreamer Becomes IronBornWolfDreamer Wakes the White WolfThe Mad Poet Recovers by Keeping it SimpleWolfDreamer Clears His Mind to Find His Wild HeartWolfDreamer ResetsWolfDreamer Strives to Become an Eminently Qualified Peaceful WarriorWolfDreamer Springs ForwardWolfDreamer Returns (For Real This Time)WolfDreamer is RespaWinningWolfDreamer RebootsWolfDreamer Thinks About the Roman Empire

I'd rather sing one wild song and burst my heart with it, than live a thousand years watching my digestion and being afraid of the wet.” -- Jack London

“I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.” -- Leo Tolstoy

"I feel love rising in my chest again
Rising like a burning sun into the day..." -- Gungor, "Hurricane"

"...wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Corinthians 3:17b

Just now, Tobbe said:

Nice to have you! Where're you from? How strict is your quarantine? 

All of my classes are only online, most non-essential stores and workplaces are closed. In public, you must keep a distance of at least around 1.5 meters to strangers, and gatherings of more than 10 people are banned - this is punishable by a fairly high fine. We're also heavily encouraged not to use public transport and not to go anywhere at all if it can be avoided.
Supermarkets have plastic gloves in the door, and lines on the floor showing minimum distance in the line at the cashier.
We can go outside and even though advised not to, we can also move freely inside the country. They have closed down many walking/running paths around my area though, as they are not wide enough for people to keep proper distance.
So all in all, pretty strict, but not as strict as in some places. Worst part is that I'm slowly losing my mind, staying at home all the time.

How about you?

I already am the lion, so I don't need to roar!

Aslan's Respawn/Qarantine Challenge

I'm in Sweden, so still not that strict quarantine. Everyone else on this planet seems to hate us for it, but we'll see how it all turns out...

Personally I'm used to working from home on my own, so the loneliness isn't getting to me as much as I've understood that it's getting to others. I hear others complaining about cabin fever and things, but I don't feel any of those tendencies yet :) I also live out in the woods, so not really used to seeing a lot of people around.

I've been working on a little helper script to read through the posts in this thread and calculate the score for everyone. Just got the first version ready. Scroll up and you'll see it in the second post in this thread.

And here's a screenshot

image.png.980305264ea7641b9a19f47ea0cfb96c.png

The script just dumps the raw data for now. Will make it post something prettier later

• Wow 1

Balance back-kicks done: ✔️🐝

• Like 1

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler

Winter is ComingWolfen Strengthens His Heart, Body, Mind, and Spirit, Wolfen Becomes One of the PeopleWolfen Strengthens His ChakrasWolfen Welcomes Summer and Gets Primal, Soulcon and Spartan, Wolfen Develops Mental ToughnessWolfen Joins the Wander SocietySoulcon, Spartan, School, and Stranger ThingsWolfen Becomes a Warrior EliteWolfen Goes Here and There and Back AgainWolfen Becomes a Soulcon Warrior EliteWolfen Returns to His RootsWolfen Wanders in Soul, Spirit, and BodyWolfen Owns the DayWolfen Searches for His Wild Heart, Wolfen Runs for His LifeWolfen Hits the TrailsWolfen Becomes an Explorer and Joins the ResistanceWolfen Goes Back to the SourceWolfen Begins the Hero's JourneyWolfDreamer Returns to the People,  WolfDreamer Pushes BackWolfDreamer PrioritizesBurpees, Books, and BrainworkBurpees, Books, Brainwork, and BodyworkWolfDreamer Masters the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Continues to Master the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Returns to SpartaWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Continues His Middle Earth AdventureWolfDreamer and the FallWolfDreamer Forges His Own PathWolfDreamer Has HopeWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Reads Harder, Breathes Harder, and Journals MoreWolfDreamer Embraces His Wild PoetThe Mad Poet Becomes SupernaturalWolfDreamer, The Mad Poet, Becomes SuperhumanWolfDreamer ElevatesWolfDreamer Becomes IronBornWolfDreamer Wakes the White WolfThe Mad Poet Recovers by Keeping it SimpleWolfDreamer Clears His Mind to Find His Wild HeartWolfDreamer ResetsWolfDreamer Strives to Become an Eminently Qualified Peaceful WarriorWolfDreamer Springs ForwardWolfDreamer Returns (For Real This Time)WolfDreamer is RespaWinningWolfDreamer RebootsWolfDreamer Thinks About the Roman Empire

I'd rather sing one wild song and burst my heart with it, than live a thousand years watching my digestion and being afraid of the wet.” -- Jack London

“I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.” -- Leo Tolstoy

Climber taps done. ✔️ 🐝

• Like 2

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler