DailyDare - NerdFitness edition locked to disable aurmto post script

Had some internet connectivity issues (broken modem), so I'm late with the update.

March hooks ✔️🐝 - The first 8 were slowish. Took me a bit to find a good rhythm.

Balance side lunges ✔️🐝 - I think these are the ones that gave me DOMS in the lower quadriceps (just above the knees).

Side plank elbow ✔️ - Couldn't do these in one go. Turned into three blocks (with minimal pause).

Pike pushups ✔️🐝

Leg raises ✔️ - This was harder than expected and I needed a small breather halfway through.

• Like 1

Active challenges: Spring Respawn: Winter Blues to Summer Bod | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

2023-24 threads: Challenge VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII

2018-19 & 2021 threads: Battle log | Challenge I | IIIIIIV | V | VI | VII

40 plank knee to elbows ✔🐝
80 march hooks ✔🐝
40 balance side lunges ✔🐝
40 side plank knee to elbows ✔🐝
10 pike push-ups ✔🐝
40 leg raises ✔🐝
30 deadlift & twists ✔🐝

I've been sitting on my ass working for 11 hours today. Felt real good to get some movement in!

And I like that they've started with animations!

• That's Metal 1

30 deadlift & twists ✔🐝

60 knee strikes ✔️🐝

I'm used to doing one-leg Romanian deadlifts, but I'm not used to doing the movement with the twist added or with my hands behind my head. I use my arms for balance, and this exercise here made me very wobbly. I even lost my balance a couple of times and needed an extra toe on the floor to keep from falling.

And it's only now that I realize the exercise wasn't supposed to be one-leg... 🤣

• Like 1

Active challenges: Spring Respawn: Winter Blues to Summer Bod | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

2023-24 threads: Challenge VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII

7 hours ago, Tobbe said:

LOL! "Body Saw". Right...
Should we put an NSFW tag on that one? 😂

At least that exercise is extremely functional... 😅😁

5 hours ago, TimovieMan said:
13 hours ago, Tobbe said:

LOL! "Body Saw". Right...
Should we put an NSFW tag on that one? 😂

At least that exercise is extremely functional... 😅😁

LOL!  But honey, I'm exercising, I swear!

• Haha 1

daily dare   46 45 44  43 42 41  40 39 38 37 36 35  34 32  31 30  29  28 27  26  25 24 23 22 21 20 19  18  17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 #8 #7  #6  #5 #4 #3  #2 #1