Countess D'If should have picked a better title. Oh well. . . Karma?

Countess D'If

I hate it. I'm going insane. I'm also drafting cover letters in case I get laid off and I HATE drafting cover letters. 

JquV2J.mp4

I'm going to try to do the BBWW every day until I can leave the house. Other than that, I'm too bored and mean and bored to come up with anything else. 

Also I need to talk to people on here at least once a day before I loose my mind. 

For reals, all I want to do is complain about how bored I am. 

• Like 8
6 hours ago, Countess D'If said:

For reals, all I want to do is complain about how bored I am. 

Haha, relatable... I do it in a singing voice or even make it into a song for variety because I get bored of myself talking about how bored I am getting. :D

Do what you can whenever you can. :) 

• Like 2

Level ☆ human [uncategorizable]
STR 2 | DEX 3 | CON 2 | STA 3 | WIS 5 | CHA 5
Current challenge: Athena focuses on the physical | 
Battle log

I think I understand? You cannot quit yourself because it's your "source of livelihood" or how is it called... But when you have a job that does not balance individual health and company goals it is a relief to be rid of that job? So now you can finally take a breather without feeling stuck. The choice is taken away.

ANYWAY you don't have to explain yourself haha, just thinking out loud. Glad to read you are having/had a good mental health day.

• Like 5

Battle log

22 hours ago, Bean Sidhe said:

Glad the job applications are going well. Good luck with the unemployment thing. I know many places are having problems with that at the moment

Thanks friend. It'll be OK, I'll make The Marine stay up all night and fill in the app at 3:am

I have to make a funemployment to do list for Wednesday or I am going to loose it:

• Wash Barty Dog
  • Find Yoga Mat???
  • Put up all laundry
  • Apply for 2 more jobs
  • Run JD Roomba, Esq., in the bed room
  • Upload at least 5 files from old job off my laptop to their cloud
  • BONUS: Aztec mud mask on face?
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, Countess D'If said:

Put up all laundry

This has been really comforting to me always haha. When it's a particularly big load, it's annoying to have to find places everywhere to hang everything (especially when it's raining outside) but I love the smell of walking past hung laundry :)

It's funemployment time! Up and at 'em!!

• Like 2

Battle log

Was it "fired so you can get unemployment rn and we want you back later" like a lot of places are doing? Obv you don't need to answer if you don't want to. 

Anyway, condolences on the job loss and having to send out applications again. We can suffer together on the latter because I'm about to start throwing out applications again for shits and giggles since the universities here are still posting openings. 

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

5 hours ago, fleaball said:

Was it "fired so you can get unemployment rn and we want you back later" like a lot of places are doing? Obv you don't need to answer if you don't want to. 

Anyway, condolences on the job loss and having to send out applications again. We can suffer together on the latter because I'm about to start throwing out applications again for shits and giggles since the universities here are still posting openings. 

YAY! Frnds in misery!!!

CMc2CIB.gif?noredirect

• Like 3
47 minutes ago, Countess D'If said:

YAY! Frnds in misery!!!

CMc2CIB.gif?noredirect

I have seen this gif SO often in the past week. Sucks that so many people relate, but also yay for gay Jesus. And I really want season 5 like yesterday. 

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

19 minutes ago, Countess D'If said:

OMG, if we could PLEASE arrange for that???????? 

Strugs to func is the perfect encapsulation of Me. All of me.

you-just-gestured-to-all-of-me-gif-5.gif

barrrrrrrrrrrrrfffffff i just googled and it's not coming out until summer?????? I am not a happy flea.

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

On 3/31/2020 at 10:27 PM, Countess D'If said:

Thanks friend. It'll be OK, I'll make The Marine stay up all night and fill in the app at 3:am

I have to make a funemployment to do list for Wednesday or I am going to loose it:

• Wash Barty Dog
  • Find Yoga Mat???
  • Put up all laundry
  • Apply for 2 more jobs

I love the names for your tasks!  I need to step up my to-do list game.

See the source image

• Like 3

<--<< Daughter of Artemis >>-->

6 hours ago, Leimanu said:

Totally agree with this.

And honestly, I like you, Just like this. So be you. We got your back (From a safe physical distance obviously)

• Like 2

Current Challenge ---> Bean Si Vs Chaos No energy for a title

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis

9 hours ago, Leimanu said:

Lolz - My to do list game is about 30 hours behind schedule. TO do list game is hard core when I make them, NNNNnnnnooOoOOOoOt to awesome in the to actual doing. . .

9 hours ago, Leimanu said:

See the source image

YAYAYAY! The Marine named our roomba a combo of DJ Roomba and my law degree! I love her!!!

Now that thursday is almost over, I have almost completed Wednesday's to do list!!!

• Wash Barty Dog
  • Find Yoga Mat???
  • Put up all laundry
  • Apply for 2 more jobs
  • Like 5

Here's Friday's To DO LIIIIIIST!

• Send emails to persons to ask for a job. This is such a weird thing to do. . .
  • Wash Archie Dog
  • Run JD Roomba in the bedroom
  • CLEAN the swamp that is the bath room
  • fix the leak in the toilet that is causing the swamp in the bathroom
  • cross stitch, or work on a puzzle, or work on my paper castle
  • Like 5
9 hours ago, Countess D'If said:

work on my paper castle

That looks really neat!

Good luck with the list today.

• Like 2

Put together enough small wins over a long enough period of time, and you’ll find yourself in high level gear fighting dragons before you know it.

Whisper shows  up on Time

Spoiler

Friday was nice, Thanks! We had a neighborhood fire pit and sat around making fun of new life and getting drunk. Then I slept for 36 hours. For reals, I went to bed at 1am Saturday; woke up for a telemedicine appointment with my crazy doctor at 11; went back to sleep until 5; went back to sleep until 8; then woke up Sunday morning at 11:30. It was fucking brilliant!

Today, I meditated for 10 minutes, I did yoga, I did a 21 second plank. I sent 1 job application, I cleaned the bedroom & deployed the ROOMBA!!, we're about to shower Archie dog (he's a sheltie - it's going to take the rest of the day and at minimum 2 people). 

I still haven't figured out what the heck is wrong with the toilet in the master bath. 

• Like 4