• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Magdalena Ravenclaw

Quarantine Challenge Makeover

12 hours ago, analoggirl said:

That pony tail with curls, though. You are rocking it!

Wishing you luck with finding back your balance emotionally... And the weight loss to go as smooth as possible.  Keeping my pompoms at the ready :D

Thanks. I use this. It's so simple  / works way better than a curler (which doesn't work for me at all). https://www.amazon.com/Bed-Head-Wave-We-Go-Adjustable-Multiple/dp/B00ID8H838

• Thanks 1

Day 1 of Potty Training Take 3. Didn't go very well.

Shoulder Routine.

Breakfast: Coffee
Snack: Protein Shake
Lunch: Grapes & Cheese (this was just suppose to be a snack, meaning I was suppose to have lunch too, but lost track of time and poof, it was time to make supper)
Supper: Sweedish Meatballs with Spaghetti Squash. (Would not recommend. Will be making it with pasta next time.)
Snack: Jalapeno & Mango Chicken Sausage w/ Cheddar Cheese (+ 1/3 protein shake for extra 10 grams pro.)

Rather discouraged with today. Going to bed early. Feeling blah.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2020 at 6:24 AM, Magdalena Ravenclaw said:

Day 1 of Potty Training Take 3. Didn't go very well.

Any luck?

On 5/4/2020 at 4:11 AM, KB Girl said:

Any luck?

Not really, lol. Well, I guess as good as expected. My 4 year old is autistic, and they are notorious for being potty-resistant especially where #2 is concerned. He also doesn't tell me or just go sit on it when he needs to wee. So if I remember to periodically tell him to go sit, he will usually wee, but he holds his poo until he's in his nighttime diaper. *sigh*

The 2 year old lost interest by Day 2 and will only sit on the potty if he is given a snack. And he still doesn't wee on it, lol.