Erynsûl "Eryn" Luicarnë: Half-Elven Adventurer

Greetings, fellow adventurers! My name is Erynsûl Luicarnë, though you may call me "Eryn" for short. My true name is known only to those closest to me — for I am a rogue — but this is the name I use while conducting most of my business. 😉

By day, I am a student at a prestigious academy of healing magic, perusing through tomes and learning about diseases and their remedies. When I am not studying, I enjoy increasing my strength and dexterity stats, studying the languages spoken in far-off realms, and learning new tunes I hope to one day play at a tavern near you.

Never one to accept stagnation, I feel that there is always something I can improve upon — that there are always stats I can increase to make myself a more balanced hero. And my purpose in joining the Rebellion is to seek like-minded adventurers and help each other fulfill our destinies!

As I am only in my 20’s (which is very young for a half-elf), I do not yet know where my chosen path will ultimately take me. My dream, however, is to gain the renowned knowledge and craftsmanship skills of my elven ancestors — as well as the ambition and compassion of my fellow humans — to bring positive change to my community.

Here is my tentative list of Epic Quests:

Screenshot (92).png

• Like 5
Spoiler

We all have to play life on different difficulty levels.

Some people are born with superior genetics, or to rich parents, and never have to work a day in their lives: these people are playing the game on Easy mode (and they might struggle with finding true meaning!).

Others are born into broken homes, in third-world countries, with chronic ailments or into poor school systems, and they have to play the game on Legendary difficulty.

The greater the origin story, the more dramatic the Hero’s Journey.

We can either complain about the character we’ve rolled, or we can acknowledge it and then play that character to the best of our ability.

— Steve Kamb, Level Up Your Life, page 92

Welcome! That's an awesome list of goals! 😊

• Like 1

Battle Log: Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Fox of War// Challenge 1 (Do Over) // Respawn Log: Continue [Y]/[N]

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.” 

Thief of Time