• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RES

RES: FEL Down

I'm glad your back to the office events went well.

Sorry the weather has not been good for biking. Getting out on your new ride sounds like lots of fun.

We are living in interesting times.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2020 at 7:59 PM, Mistr said:

I'm glad your back to the office events went well.

Sorry the weather has not been good for biking. Getting out on your new ride sounds like lots of fun.

We are living in interesting times.

I almost have to count myself lucky since living in FL it's almost expected that rain is in the forecast (don't let the sunshine state moniker fool you)

Hopefully Saturday after I get out of work we'll be able to go for a ride, not looking too good before then...we've got some interesting stuff coming up at the ballfield in the near future.

• Like 2

Several days I got close to the 6000 step goal, but missed it...definitely need to keep that one on my next challenge

The Plan....

Food: Make 24 hour plan, eat on plan when hungry, stop when full. Track (honestly) to see what needs improved 6/7, 7/7 tracking

Exercise: Body weight every other day (tracked) aim to level up by end of challenge. 6,000 steps a day, 5/6 days treadmill workout (not tracked) 2/3 Body weight workouts, 3 treadmill workouts and 0 days over 6000 steps

Life: Get 7 hours of sleep a night, post at least 3 times a week in my thread. Take time to read, crochet, or journal...actually pulling out the guitar and attempting to learn how to play it will fall under this as well...6/7 Sleep, 2/3 posting, 2 'me' things.

Rained all this week and looks to all next as well. D got our screen porch re-screened (is that even a word?) while she was on vacation this week...I've been working on our website and social media sites in an effort to get them up and running.

Yesterday we had a batting practice event at work, people could pay and take 5 swings for a chance to win a swag bag and season tickets, was fun to hear the crack of the bat even in the rain (at least I was under a tent) surprised how many showed up even with the weather!

• Like 5

I'm going to go ahead and wrap this up, because tonight is movie night and tomorrow is the only day I'll have off for the next 12 days

The Plan....

Food: Make 24 hour plan, eat on plan when hungry, stop when full. Track (honestly) to see what needs improved 6/7, 7/7 tracking

Exercise: Body weight every other day (tracked) aim to level up by end of challenge. 6,000 steps a day, 5/6 days treadmill workout (not tracked) 1/3 Body weight workouts, 1 treadmill workouts and 0 days over 6000 steps

Life: Get 7 hours of sleep a night, post at least 3 times a week in my thread. Take time to read, crochet, or journal...actually pulling out the guitar and attempting to learn how to play it will fall under this as well...5/7 Sleep, 2/3 posting, 3 'me' things.

Recap

Food: Make 24 hour plan, eat on plan when hungry, stop when full. Track (honestly) to see what needs improved 34/42, 42/42 tracking

Exercise: Body weight every other day (tracked) aim to level up by end of challenge. 6,000 steps a day, 5/6 days treadmill workout (not tracked) 15/18 Body weight workouts, 15 treadmill workouts and 3 days over 6000 steps

Life: Get 7 hours of sleep a night, post at least 3 times a week in my thread. Take time to read, crochet, or journal...actually pulling out the guitar and attempting to learn how to play it will fall under this as well...37/42 Sleep, 14/18 posting.

Making a few changes next challenge, struggling on the stopping when full and actually working out. Inflammation and weight levels are up and I want to change that.

• Like 3