• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

deftona

The QuaranQueen's Garden Party (Now with Community Jukebox!) Deffy #60

Well, crap. I found out about the castle Barnard and Durham farm, but I didn’t have the background about Brexit and the lockdown. No wonder people are angry. He sounds a bit like Hannity et al. on our side of the pond with all the “people” vs. “elites” garbage.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Emma said:

Well, crap. I found out about the castle Barnard and Durham farm, but I didn’t have the background about Brexit and the lockdown. No wonder people are angry. He sounds a bit like Hannity et al. on our side of the pond with all the “people” vs. “elites” garbage.

Yeah, it's a classic divide and conquer tactic. 

Also, Steve Bannon was said to have been on Johnson's campaign team as well...

• Like 1

Ok, While I was looking for TMBG Minimum Wage, I stumbled across this and thought you might like it Deffy 🙂

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Xena said:

Ok, While I was looking for TMBG Minimum Wage, I stumbled across this and thought you might like it Deffy 🙂

Is this real?

My youth feels a little bit violated!    

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

This is hard, not because I don't know any, but narrowing it down to my favorite.

I am aware of your love of Weird Al and would have been amazed had it been anything else! 

8 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

Comedy. I like Moxy Fruvous

They rhymed chilly with Chile and chilli and I got triggered!!

8 hours ago, Xena said:

Oh gosh I don't know what to make of that

4 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I also can't not do Weird Al

This has been my favourite one posted so far

3 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Weird Al is obviously the comedy music king, and I've loved this song forever.  Timeless classic.

I was expecting lots of Weird Al!

29 minutes ago, Quirky Quinn said:

And the second verse!

This is a gift! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Tuesday Update

I made a snackbox the night before because I gained weight last week. I'm not entirely sure how. Unless it's the steroids I have started taking for my asthma again, because I was skinny as a kid until I started taking that. I'll monitor it and track like a hawk and if this is the case I'll ask for an alternative. I got up and started cleaning the whole of the downstairs including cleaning the kitchen window and blinds which is a job that has needed doing for ages but I have been putting it off for time. It looks very lovely now. I got my hour on the elliptical with some booty moves. I'm not going to be ready for the Speedo challenge but I am going to give it a good go just in case a miracle happens and I feel like the world needs to see me wearing only a teeny weeny pair of men's pants. That does seem unlikely. 

I fasted all day but I had a little tub of rice pudding and a banana before working out to give me energy for the gym which I think was a good idea as I had lots of energy throughout my workout and I do doubt that would have been the case had I continued my 20 hour fast. After all this I made us some crab and chilli spaghetti on a green salad using the crab out of the organic boxes. I am due a new one today and I am excited. Welcome to middle age, Deffy. 17 year old me would not have believed you had you told her she'd see the same possibility in a box of organic meat and veg as she did a bag of illicit substances but I am going to make the most of the good supply of fresh fruit and veg before Brexit interrupts the supply chains and I have to go back to getting my kicks from Ecstasy again. 

We had a fun evening and then we watched a programme about primates. It was very good. 

In related news, remember when the Nuvaring completely destroyed my sex drive and made me miserable? Yeah well now I am having the opposite problem. 

.... send.... bromide...

I finished the day on so few calories MFP shouted at me. But I didn't want to eat any more and I'M THIRTY FIVE, MOM. GET OFF MY BACK. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Quirky Quinn said:

Micheal Bolton as Erin Brockovich is not something i expected to have burned into my retinas this morning!

I very nearly posted that one! 

Sounds like an overall good day.  You're doing good work, keep it up!

Snack boxes are the best.  My beautiful and talented wife had been making snack trays for the kids, so there's always healthy stuff out for them to munch on through the day.  It has significantly decreased the quantity of whining in the house.

38 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

Sounds like an overall good day.  You're doing good work, keep it up!

Snack boxes are the best.  My beautiful and talented wife had been making snack trays for the kids, so there's always healthy stuff out for them to munch on through the day.  It has significantly decreased the quantity of whining in the house.

Thanks! And snackboxes are great. I don't know why I have to learn this lesson time and time again, but fasting + snackboxing is the only method that works for me. 

Today's garden party outfit

Sash

I was actually thinking to myself this morning that I need to stop buying new dresses when I can't even go out anywhere and then my favourite clothes shop emails me about their new styles and FFS Collectif, I am on my knees here because this dress is so lovely.

Today's music theme:

A band you love but nobody has heard of.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, deftona said:

Oh gosh I don't know what to make of that

14 hours ago, deftona said:

It looks very lovely now. I got my hour on the elliptical with some booty moves.

I don't think I offended you, but just in case...I only meant I thought your would like it because you know the importance of a fit booty 🙂

3 hours ago, deftona said:

A band you love but nobody has heard of

I'm like an inverse hipster. I often discover bands after they've broken up/retired/are still on tour with like one original member and are barely above a coverband. The only time I really got into music as it was coming out was in the 90s when I listened to grunge/alternative. I don't really see live music so I never hear any up and comers. I don't know that I know any bands no one has heard of. 

Seriously, I'm coming up blank here.

• Like 2

My favorite band of all time is B'z, a Japanese rock band.

Hard to pick my favorite song, but this one has the best intro :D 

If you have a bunch of spare time, here is a compilation of their best hits

• Like 1