The QuaranQueen's Garden Party (Now with Community Jukebox!) Deffy #60

deftona

2 minutes ago, deftona said:

I might have won the Staying Up Until 3 am game.

OK, I will concede that, but I am guessing that your session didn't last as long as ours :P 

• Haha 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24High School [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

1 hour ago, WhiteGhost said:

OK, I will concede that, but I am guessing that your session didn't last as long as ours :P 

Definitely not. 

If sex goes on that long it's because someone's done something wrong, ain't nobody got time for that.

The Sarcastic Computator

Why do I keep forgetting to post my own favourite song

I know every single lyric of this song and if enough people tell me they don't believe me I will make a lip sync video and that'll learn ya

• Like 1

The Sarcastic Computator

I wanted to do an 80's theme and thought how much I loved puff ball skirts when I was a kid and LOOK THEY WORK IN 2020 TOO

Up your skirt game with the puff ball. Take a new appraoch and ...

There's no way I'm not buying that skirt. 

Today's theme:

BRIANS.

ETA - Someone, anyone, called Brian.

• Like 2

The Sarcastic Computator

Brian May wrote this one!

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

3 hours ago, deftona said:

Today's theme:

BRIANS.

ETA: I should have used this one instead, which is my favorite BSO song, even though it isn't the most famous

• Like 1

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24High School [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

8 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Brian May wrote this one!

I like it! 

7 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

ETA: I should have used this one instead, which is my favorite BSO song, even though it isn't the most famous

I have never heard of this band. I learned something today! 

7 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

I went looking for a Brian Eno song, I found this instead.  

I'm not actually familiar with Brian Eno so maybe that's what I will do today :) I love MGMT though.

2 hours ago, Quirky Quinn said:

Any excuse for the beach boys!

Also, look at that album cover, band feeds goats should be a more regular album cover!

I love The Beach Boys! Maybe they can be tonight's theme

1 hour ago, Salinger said:

I haven't heard the later Placebo albums, maybe this is another thing I will do today! 

• Like 2

The Sarcastic Computator

Sunday Update

We played Pandemic pretty much all day yesterday because we're addicted to it. We decided to have dinner way earlier because we were going to my parents in the evening to help with the groceries we'd ordered to theirs and I cooked us roasted turkey breast wrapped in bacon, with roast potatoes, stuffing, carrots and sweetcorn. It was amazing. We tried to get to my parents before the delivery driver so set out in time to be there at the start of the delivery window but he got there early which was not helpful. By the time we got there he had finished which completely negated the point of us going over, which was because we'd ordered over £300 of groceries as we haven't been able to get a proper delivery slot for 6 weeks and I wanted to stock up. Sorting that out, then putting everything away at home took about two hours. 

We played more Pandemic in the evening and I slept a lot better last night. I did get a wake up call on the scale this morning as I have hit a milestone I am not comfortable with so it's all hands on deck today to sort this shit out. 

• Like 6

The Sarcastic Computator

Today's theme:

The Beach Boys

Today's outfit:

Wolf & Whistle Fuller Bust Exclusive Eco lace underwired bikini top ...

Ok, I am not going on holiday this year and I already have 8 bikinis but I am fairly certain I am going to buy this because it would make my boobs look great. 

• Like 1

The Sarcastic Computator

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

I only just learned today that this is a Beach Boys song

• Like 1

Level 2 Ninja

5 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

It's a great one! 

5 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

One of the best albums ever

1 hour ago, WhiteGhost said:

I only just learned today that this is a Beach Boys song

Ikr, I didn't hear that song at all until a couple of years ago. Like Step Into Christmas by Elton John, I'm sure that song didn't exist until I was about 25. 

1 hour ago, Salinger said:

WHAT A BAND.....

So underrated 

13 minutes ago, Quirky Quinn said:

When LQ was little(er) we would put the Beach Boys on and she would bop away to it in her high chair whilst she threw food around the room, I knew then we'd get along!

Aw this is adorable.

• Like 3

The Sarcastic Computator

Monday Update

I woke up feeling a lot better than I have in a while, and with a lot more motivation too. I cleaned the top floor of the house whilst catching up with GC on Whatsapp, finally sorting out my dressing room floordrobe which mainly consisted of new dresses I had  just left hanging over the chair but GC wanted to see all my new dresses so while I was at it I sent him a fashion show picture series. That was lots of fun, and it's the most action those dresses are going to see for a while because I'm not planning on going out socially until all this bullcrap has blown over  I also sorted out my dressing table and it had been a while since I'd done that. Not that I am wearing make up these days - I pop it on for the odd zoom call but nothing really beyond that. I didn't get chance to finish the bedroom as the cat was sleeping on the bed and I never like to disturb her but I'll get that finished today. It'll only take a sec to hoover it because we have nothing at all in the bedroom except for a bed and two bedside tables. It's very zen. 

I got an hour on the elliptical in and did some financial housekeeping with my spreadsheets. I warmed up some butternut squash and lentil curry from the freezer and we had that with garlic rice, and we played Pandemic for the rest of the evening. I did get a bit snacky at night but at least I'd worked out this time. Baby steps. Although it's not ideal. I slept a lot better last night too, and I made lots of social plans with GC for when the world returns to normal. Although we've been talking a lot online since the beginning of the year, I haven't actually seen him for years so it's nice to have something to look forward to. 

It feels like the world will never really be normal again but I am sure I'm just being dramatic

Dramatic Eva Longoria GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 4

The Sarcastic Computator

Today's garden party theme:

Favourite song from an ex boy or girl band member. 

Today's outfit... doesn't exist but I am treating myself to some lingerie tomorrow so I will wear it to my garden party

Picture of Contradiction by Pour Moi All Tied Up Bra Black

This is so impractical and doesn't go anywhere near my size but imma buy it and cram myself into it anyway coz it's pretty.

• Like 1

The Sarcastic Computator

How about an ex member of the prototypical boyband?

They are great, and I recognize their musical depth and talent, but you can't tell me the early Beatles aren't a boy band.

I think I'm going to have to pass on this.  I don't think I know the names of any members of any boy/girl bands (although I probably have heard of the bands themselves).  I spent a bit of time googling for something but came up empty handed.  

I don't want to come to this party completely empty handed, though, because that's rude, so here's the song from a girl band (Morning Musume) that launched the entire parapara genre

Level 2 Ninja