WhiteGhost Sticks to the Plan

1 hour ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

It sounds like you just signed up for the Speedo challenge.

I know you're the science teacher and all but if I recall my Anatomy and Physiology class the parts of the body involved in a wet T-shirt Contest are somewhat distant from the relevant parts in a speedo contest.

I demur. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

I know you're the science teacher and all but if I recall my Anatomy and Physiology class the parts of the body involved in a wet T-shirt Contest are somewhat distant from the relevant parts in a speedo contest.

I demur. 

The Speedo challenge is more holistic. I’m not gonna post a pic solely of my crotch. Whiteghost might I guess, that’s his call. Deffy... I think she’s winning the TShirt contest.

You seem to have misspelled ‘I acquiesce’.
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Solstice Challenge

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

7 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Distance is relative, as long as all the parts are contiguous we're good :) 

4 minutes ago, Sloth the Enduring said:
9 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:
I demur. 

You seem to have misspelled ‘I acquiesce’.

Looks like it

Nods Approval GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

6 minutes ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

The Speedo challenge is more holistic. I’m not gonna post a pic solely of my crotch. Whiteghost might I guess, that’s his call. Deffy... I think she’s winning the TShirt contest.

The crotch only stuff I think should maybe be a different type of event? :P  

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24High School [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

I... What has this thread turned into?

• Haha 7

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

5 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

How much later of a date are we talking about?

Idk what the Speedo challenge rules are but I figured @deftona could calculate when she might be ready for it and that would give me a date I can go by as well :D  My personal "I'm going to lose the kilograms I gained for my second master's" date has been postponed at least three times 😛

• Like 1

Level ☆ human [uncategorizable]
STR 2 | DEX 3 | CON 2 | STA 3 | WIS 5 | CHA 5
Current challenge: A Woman Who Conquers Herself is Greater | 
Battle log

4 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I demur. 

I was just going to get my titties out to distract from the fact I am definitely not ready for the Speedo challenge although...

3 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

The Speedo challenge is more holistic. I’m not gonna post a pic solely of my crotch. 

I didn't realise ^  this was an option

3 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

The crotch only stuff I think should maybe be a different type of event? :P  

it seems the Speedo challenge means different things to different people. 

4 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Deffy... I think she’s winning the TShirt contest.

I only enter competitions I think I can win

• Like 4

The Sarcastic Computator

20 hours ago, Red1263 said:

Doodlies gonna Doodlie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18 hours ago, analoggirl said:

Idk what the Speedo challenge rules are but I figured @deftona could calculate when she might be ready for it and that would give me a date I can go by as well :D  My personal "I'm going to lose the kilograms I gained for my second master's" date has been postponed at least three times 😛

I'll let you in on a little secret - no one knows what the Speedo Challenge rules are :P .  This was originally set during the Before Times when Sloth was supposed to be going to the beach in July.  Now it has morphed into something completely different.  Now it is mostly jokes and innuendo (maybe it always was?) but I am most likely going to post a picture of myself in swimsuit at some point in July in honor of this.  Others may or may not.

17 hours ago, analoggirl said:

Something Robert California might approve of? :')

I had to look up this reference

17 hours ago, deftona said:

I was just going to get my titties out to distract from the fact I am definitely not ready for the Speedo challenge although...

I didn't realise ^  this was an option

it seems the Speedo challenge means different things to different people. 

I only enter competitions I think I can win

I am pretty sure it has never meant the same thing to two people since its inception, but I think we would all agree that either of your two options would be acceptable. 

And you would probably win

11 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Just roll with it.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4744126f5e1b9ea7002b

Or join? :P 

Do We Have A Plan GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Yesterday was pretty much on plan.  I started out in the morning by doing the Pike module for MyFlex and then updated NF while also doing some exercise related stuff, mostly back levers.  Was going to do some front lever and other tower based stuff too, but Wraith decided she wanted to sleep on my pullup tower arm rest and so I had to something else. 

That something else turned out to be handstands.  Overall they were pretty so-so but I still got a bunch of them in and even had a few good ones.

After this I had some lunch and then got on the treadmill for an hour.  The first 30 minutes was at a fast pace getting in 5k and then the second 30 minutes was mostly walking.

After this was finished I was super sleepy and just wanted to take a nap.  However, I had a whole bunch of things that needed to get done so I put together a to do list (11 items total) and just started knocking them out.  I sent some emails, folded laundry, , bought vegetables, cooked dinner, washed dishes, and even got in my uke practice and Duolingo.  I have added in Both Chinese and Japanese for Duo even though the Chinese is ridiculously easy.  

Midnight was time to start our Sunless Citadel D&D campaign (graciously DMed by the lovely @jonfirestarso I did that until crawling into bed shortly after 3

D&D summary follows

Spoiler

We left off last time having explored some room adjacent to the goblins and Kobolds who were fighting but we did not want to get involved.  We still didn't want to get involved this time so we decided to explore in another direction and ended up finding a fountain that had magical properties.  I read the draconic text on the fountain (which said here there be fire) and it conjured up an aversion to fire potion.  There was a door across from the fountain but we missed the trap on it.  Luckily we used Mage Hand to open the door so no one was injured when the trap sprang.  We went into the room because we could detect a magic item in the room which turned out to be the magic Whistle of Raise Dead that Starpuck mentioned last week.  It was trapped, however, and picking it up brought all of the skeletons in the room to life.  We were able to dispatch them even though the Princess ( @deftonawas off her game and took a bunch of damage without dealing hardly any.  The highlight of the fight was when the Warlock announced to the group that skeletons are susceptible to bludgeoning damage, Brian the Wizard ( @Mr_Willesran into the room and smashed one of them in the head finishing it off.  We were all completely shocked at this but he was on his game most of the night.  After we finished off the rest of the skeletons, The warlock ( @Jarric) took the ring back to the room with the dead goblins and used the whistle to bring one back to life.  We then continued up the corridor to find a bunch of open cell doors.  There were some giant rats in a few of the cells that we didn't want to deal with so we thaumaturgied the doors shut and locked them in the cells.  At the end of the corridor was another fountain, this one with words that read (here there be death), and expecting it to generate some deadly poison I read the words aloud but instead it spewed out a bunch of noxious poison, which luckily only affected the gnome ( @Kestrel Grey).  This was actually because she was the only one who failed her roll, but in game we decided this was because the poison was dense and settled closer to the floor so she was stuck in it while we were all high enough to be unaffected.  Next to the fountain there was another door with a bunch of rats inside.  Brian greased the floor which knocked most of them prone because it was so slippery and we cleaned them all out fairly easily.  In the room we found one of the people we were originally hired to come in and find.

It got a little awkward at this point  because the 3 new people on the adventure were never told that we were looking for people, because I just told them our mission was whatever they told me their mission was.   Of the non-liars in the group, the gnome bard was asleep when they got recruited and had no idea they were brought in under false pretenses and the princess was not very talkative and didn't bother to correct me.  :D 

Once we got all that sorted, we decided we needed a long rest so we went back to the room with the dead skeletons, reset the trap on the door and had our goblin zombie stand watch outside.  It didn't take long for a couple of hobgoblins to wanted by and get engaged by the zombie so we all had to rush out and defend him because the warlock didn't want to sacrifice his zombie.  Luckily we rolled really well and the hobgoblins really poorly so we made quick work of them and went back to bed.

In the morning we explored a bit more and found some goblins guarding a section of the dungeon.  I tried to convince them to let us passed but they instead just sent someone on ahead to check and see if the boss really was expecting us as I claimed.  Luckily, some others in the group joined in with some magical trickery and convinced the goblins that we really were there on legitimate business.  They pointed us in the direction of the boss and even told us that they had some prisoners in the jail (which we didn't investigate just yet) and told the next group f goblins to let us through.  We got back to the place where we had the fight with the dragon and I convinced the rogue ( @Red1263) that his previous boss was killed because he was betrayed by a Kobold called Meepo so if we ever run into him again it is going to get ugly.  Instead of going to find the goblin boss like I wanted (for some reason no one else seemed interested :D ) we explored further along that passageway to find a room with some goblins and bugbears playing dice.  I have a very good story prepared for them but by this time our time was up so we wrapped up the session

• Like 11

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24High School [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

Fantastic reading the whole part, it's like reliving the session! I had so much fun, doing the awkward stuff with Brian, also it reminds me i really have to put a little more effort in the roleplaying part. For example, it would be much more hilarious for Brian to come in with the quarterstaff in his hand, screaming his longs out ...

The Mummy Scream GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

... equally scared and angry whacking the skeleton on his head in the most simplistic way

Hockey stick to the head. - GIF on Imgur

Afterwards realizing this was a pretty dumb move and just being lucky the skeleton was already very close to death.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

... a little odd in the head ...

Assgined to the following Adventuring-Parties:

DryJanuary

WeightLossPvP

6 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I'll let you in on a little secret -

Hahaha, thank you for the elaborate explenation and your honoring the challenge. I actually figured but my tone of voice wasn't transferred through text obv :) "I'm not sure what the rules of this Game are, the Game we should not talk about" 

Glad to hear the Speedo Challenge is a public good though. It will be molded to suit a more realistic timeline for the rest of us haha :D

PS - in any case, a body in a Speedo is a Speedo body riiiight, right? :D

• Like 3

Battle log

Great recap of the game mate. I did have a bit of an epiphany halfway through fighting the Hobgoblins that I felt quite sorry for them - they were walking down a corridor minding their own business, got attacked by a skeleton, and when they tried to deal with it we leapt out and killed them :lol:

6 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Afterwards realizing this was a pretty dumb move and just being lucky the skeleton was already very close to death.

Well to be fair he did what the warlock told him, and the bludgeoning did do double damage :P

• Like 2

Level 13 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Forum Posts: Current Challenge: Year of the Muscle Wizard - 2021 Road Map - Make a House a Home

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map

On 5/24/2020 at 1:45 AM, WhiteGhost said:

Sloth's speedo challenge in July

On 5/24/2020 at 3:06 AM, deftona said:

Oh balls is that July? I won't be ready for July :( 

LOL, I laughed way too hard at the choice of words here!!!!  Bwuahahaha.

18 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

but I am most likely going to post a picture of myself in swimsuit at some point in July in honor of this.  Others may or may not.

12 hours ago, analoggirl said:

PS - in any case, a body in a Speedo is a Speedo body riiiight, right?

On 5/25/2020 at 12:14 AM, Red1263 said:

This thread, has turned into something even more amazing.    As already suggested Red, just roll with it. 

Or join!

And yes Analoggirl, absolutely!   Same goes for biking bodies.  "Do you have a bikini?  And a body?   Boom!  Bikini ready!"

Hmm, I may get on board with this.   How funny would it be if the girls wore actual man speedo's for laughs!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Level 69 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

23 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

I don’t remember any rules. Just the end date of July. I thought there were more than just the three of us though.

Yeah, I always thought there was broader interest at first but it is always a question of just how serious that interest was

17 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Fantastic reading the whole part, it's like reliving the session! I had so much fun, doing the awkward stuff with Brian, also it reminds me i really have to put a little more effort in the roleplaying part. For example, it would be much more hilarious for Brian to come in with the quarterstaff in his hand, screaming his longs out ...

The Mummy Scream GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

... equally scared and angry whacking the skeleton on his head in the most simplistic way

Hockey stick to the head. - GIF on Imgur

During the game, I imagined your actions be exactly this.  I thought you had played it that way explicitly but perhaps it was my imagination filling in the gaps.  Either way it was certainly a highlight of the session :)  

17 hours ago, analoggirl said:

Hahaha, thank you for the elaborate explenation and your honoring the challenge. I actually figured but my tone of voice wasn't transferred through text obv :) "I'm not sure what the rules of this Game are, the Game we should not talk about" 

Glad to hear the Speedo Challenge is a public good though. It will be molded to suit a more realistic timeline for the rest of us haha :D

PS - in any case, a body in a Speedo is a Speedo body riiiight, right? :D

Absolutely, a body in a speedo is a speedo body

Join Us GIFs | Tenor

10 hours ago, Jarric said:

Great recap of the game mate. I did have a bit of an epiphany halfway through fighting the Hobgoblins that I felt quite sorry for them - they were walking down a corridor minding their own business, got attacked by a skeleton, and when they tried to deal with it we leapt out and killed them :lol:

Well to be fair he did what the warlock told him, and the bludgeoning did do double damage :P

Well, we are murder hobos after all, killing folks in their homes and stealing their stuff is what we do ;) 

6 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

On the job learning!

This is the core of D&D

5 hours ago, Starpuck said:

LOL, I laughed way too hard at the choice of words here!!!!  Bwuahahaha.

This thread, has turned into something even more amazing.    As already suggested Red, just roll with it. 

Or join!

And yes Analoggirl, absolutely!   Same goes for biking bodies.  "Do you have a bikini?  And a body?   Boom!  Bikini ready!"

Hmm, I may get on board with this.   How funny would it be if the girls wore actual man speedo's for laughs!

I have never understood the common usage of bikini body.  People say "get a bikini body" but they already have one...

As for the men's speedo, you obviously missed the great one that Deffy selected :P

5 Common Mistakes Customer Success Managers Make When Managing ...

Yesterday not super on plan but good enough

Things didn't start out well when Ghostess was making her her lunch to take to the office and needed some green peppers.  This meant that I needed to get out of bed after only about 4 hours sleep and go downstairs to buy her some vegetables.  I can never go back to sleep once I am up so I decided to just go with and try to get on with my regular schedule.  I got updated on NF as I did some lever stuff and even got in some really good pike back lever -> full back lever hip extensions although I couldn't hold them once extended.  Handstands also happened but they weren't great

After lunch I got on the treadmill but I was in no condition to do serious running so I just walked for an hour.  

I spent the rest of the afternoon looking for D&D starter modules for a campaign with Ghostlet this weekend.  I am either going to do the Lost Mine of Phandelver or one called Frozen Sick.  

In the evening I made some gyros Greek "inspired" lamb wraps which was basically just some shredded lamb with diced cucumbers and tomatoes wrapped with a Greek yogurt into which I had stirred mint, lemon, dill, and garlic.  Now @DarK_RaideR has a chance to experience me destroying a national food, It isn't just @zenLara and paella.   They were decent but not spectacular.

After dinner I did my Duolingo and then played skyrim until I started to fall asleep, which was unsurprisingly well before my regular bedtime 

• Like 5

Level 2 Ninja

I really hope putting my Rouge's seething hatred for his Commander's death towards Kobolds doesn't wind up a mistake in the future :P

• Haha 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

4 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

In the evening I made some gyros Greek "inspired" lamb wraps which was basically just some shredded lamb with diced cucumbers and tomatoes wrapped with a Greek yogurt into which I had stirred mint, lemon, dill, and garlic.  Now @DarK_RaideR has a chance to experience me destroying a national food

I would have, if you'd used pork, or at least chicken. Lamb makes me think of doner, which is a more Turkish thing. So you're still destroying national food, just not from the nation you think :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lvl 44 Ranger

HEY! DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?

3 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

I would have, if you'd used pork, or at least chicken. Lamb makes me think of doner, which is a more Turkish thing. So you're still destroying national food, just not from the nation you think :D

What I thought as well haha but most of the döner places ruin their national food as well so it's okay :) 

Hmmmm. Was that offensive? Dunno. I'll ask if I speak to a friend of mine :D

• Like 1

Battle log

10 hours ago, analoggirl said:

What I thought as well haha but most of the döner places ruin their national food as well so it's okay :) 

Being a nationalist is stupid to begin with, getting offended in such a way over food is double dumb. And to be fair, the further away an "ethnic" restaurant is from the country it's supposed to represent, the more it ruins the food anyway.

• Like 2

Lvl 44 Ranger

HEY! DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?

23 hours ago, Red1263 said:

I really hope putting my Rouge's seething hatred for his Commander's death towards Kobolds doesn't wind up a mistake in the future :P

"Well, if it does, don't blame me, I didn't have anything to do with it.  I wasn't even involved" - Presmyr :P 

20 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

In OUR party, what could possibly go wrong...

Oh Well GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

We are the most awesome band of misfits ever to enter that citadel!

19 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Well, that's one way of looking at it.  From where I stand, all I see is the Greek guy going "that disaster? nothing to do with us, maybe try asking the Turks..." :D   You know you're doing it wrong when the locals won't even claim it as being from their country :D :D:D 

16 hours ago, analoggirl said:

Hmmmm. Was that offensive? Dunno. I'll ask if I speak to a friend of mine :D

I've only ever had Donors from a few places that weren't hot messes and only one that I would say was really truly great.  That great one was run by a Lebanese immigrant in Hong Kong running a kebab shop in a shed behind his brother's restaurant in Hong Kong. 

6 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Being a nationalist is stupid to begin with, getting offended in such a way over food is double dumb.

image.png

6 Important Tips To Planning Your Adventure – Growing Through Travel

Yesterday was... Normal? Yeah, let's go with that

I started out with a nice leg workout, which tends to look much more like a real workout that my normal stuff.  A big part of that is due to the internet being a hot mess right now thanks to the Chinese legislative session that will be going on until about the 10th.  I was trying to get caught up on NF but t was so hard to get things to load that I didn't really get caught up on much.

After my workout I had some lunch and then I got on the treadmill for a run.  I was just going to take it easy because I just finished a leg workout, but apparently I forgot or something because I ran another sub-30 5K.  I did take it easy on the back 30 minutes, though.

After my run I decided I am going to run the Lost Mine of Phandelver campaign for Ghostlet so I started prepping for that and rolled up a couple more characters to fill out the party.  

For dinner, I tried to make the Turmeric Chicken that Tank described in his thread a few pages ago but I didn't have all of the same ingredients so I just adapted with what I had on hand. 

It was really good as expected, but I reduced the cream too much and it started to disintegrate into just oil.  If I had turned the stove off 30 seconds sooner it would have probably been even better.

After dinner I did my duolingo and played with Ghostlet for a bit and then put on Skyrim until bedtime.

• Like 5

Level 2 Ninja

1 hour ago, WhiteGhost said:

That great one was run by a Lebanese immigrant in Hong Kong running a kebab shop in a shed behind his brother's restaurant in Hong Kong. 

While we are on this topic, a Lebanese friend of mine always let me know that "Turkish pizzas" are actually Arabic (lahmacun) :D

1 hour ago, WhiteGhost said:

You know you're doing it wrong

I told it many a cooks: as long as it tastes good it really doesn't matter all that much. Surely there are plenty of people that have tasked themselves with preserving cultural foods, let's leave it to them! Then again, I really don't care if e.g. a home-made break-apart-pita isn't the fluffiest thing ever either :) Whoever doesn't enjoy it may feel free to give me their share :D

I've had someone feel sad and fuss about dishes and baked goods not turning out right while I am just happy someone is taking the time to make them :) (And I hope that attitude is returned if I make something hahaha. I get side-tracked easily... One pan dishes rock.)

• Like 3

Battle log

4 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

You know you're doing it wrong when the locals won't even claim it as being from their country

I was mostly referring to your choice of meat, not sure how the execution went down or if the outcome was any good. As long as you enjoyed it, that's all that matters.

3 hours ago, analoggirl said:

While we are on this topic, a Lebanese friend of mine always let me know that "Turkish pizzas" are actually Arabic (lahmacun) :D

I am genuinely shocked to hear lahmacun reduced to "Turkish pizza". Must be a thing in the same vein of simplifying names for markets unfamiliar with the Middle East, kinda like lokum was re-breanded as "Turkish delight"

Freedom_Fries.jpg

• Like 3

Lvl 44 Ranger

HEY! DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?

5 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

That great one was run by a Lebanese immigrant in Hong Kong running a kebab shop in a shed behind his brother's restaurant in Hong Kong. 

This is so weirdly detailed it feels like you have used this as an alibi for something and if this is true I want to hear all about it on our next video call pls. 

• Haha 3

The Sarcastic Computator