You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

hqdefault.jpg

My last "game over" was so long ago I can't even remember the last time I tried a NF challenge. But I figured, since Noom has given me some semblance of hope (ten pounds in four months), this seems like a good a time as any to restart. Reading Steve's "Level Up Your Life" is also helping a little, but if anyone has any tips on how to keep motivated into coming back here, I'm all for it. My health can't wait any longer. I need to finish this game. 

🍒💣

• Like 2

⚔️👽👼🍐⚔️

NF Level 2, EQ Level 2
(Assassin-in-pre-beta-training)
Current challenge: 11 (coming soon)
Past (🍒💣) Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Whoot for losing 10 lbs! 

For motivation, an article from Steve: https://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/motivation-youre-doing-it-wrong/

For me personally its seeing how to keep at it and not being hard on yourself and really taking the time for your big whys.

As I believe Noom asks exactly that, what keeps you using the app? And keep the changes?

I myself have failed many times at weightloss but my mental health, life, and career goals have been leveling up like crazy since I found NF and read Steve's book. Being easy on yourself and remember respawn you still have a lot from the game you thought was over!

Thank you (and thanks for the article)! To answer your question about Noom, I think the main reason I keep using the app is because I paid so much for it. 😳 But it's also very user-friendly and I like seeing the progress I've made on it; however, this past week I took a break from it because I hit a week-long weight plateau and got fed up with not seeing any changes.

⚔️👽👼🍐⚔️

NF Level 2, EQ Level 2
(Assassin-in-pre-beta-training)
Current challenge: 11 (coming soon)
Past (🍒💣) Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10