Salinger's thirty first challenge!

Salinger

4pm. I ate a bacon butty, drank a lot of tea, did a few kettle bell swings (barely any tbh) 

Lay on my bed for a while, trying to hold in my tears. 

Now i feel like writing some fiction but unsure WHAT ... hmmmmm i feel a bit mad aaha x

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Salinger said:

did a few kettle bell swings (barely any tbh)

But You Did Some, You Did An Amount That Was More Than Zero, You Had The Option Of Doing Less And You Chose To Do More. Tomorrow, you get to make that choice again and can decide to do Even More, if you so wish. But for today, what you did was more than nothing, and that's Plenty. ❤️

• Like 2

Matthew 25:34-40

1 minute ago, Maggie-Miau said:

But You Did Some, You Did An Amount That Was More Than Zero, You Had The Option Of Doing Less And You Chose To Do More. Tomorrow, you get to make that choice again and can decide to do Even More, if you so wish. But for today, what you did was more than nothing, and that's Plenty. ❤️

Thank you Mia ❤️ love you xx

• Like 1

9pm bloody hell where has the day gone? Im listening to music, had lasagne and salad for dinner. Was yummy. 

Also, think im going to make crumble this week... mmmmmmm

Not done MUCH drawing today. Did one this morning for my days drawing. Sorting out maybe making a NEW site, for a group of us to show our daily drawings. 

We are going to call ourselves ... 'Home Fruits' HAHA

Just trying to relax now really. I feel kinda hungry, dont know why xx

7 hours ago, Salinger said:

did a few kettle bell swings (barely any tbh) 

Is it more than yesterday??

Everyone is posting such delicious sandwiches this challenge.  I want to eat all of them.

• Like 2

“And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” John Steinbeck

“Do I dare disturb the universe?” – T.S. Eliot

“You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us" JRR Tolkien

Human Bard: CON 2, WIS 5, INT 1, CHA 2

Current Challenge: Nova Levels Up (and maybe doesn't abandon a challenge...)

14 minutes ago, Salinger said:

Yes did zero yesterday xx

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

“And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” John Steinbeck

“Do I dare disturb the universe?” – T.S. Eliot

“You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us" JRR Tolkien

Human Bard: CON 2, WIS 5, INT 1, CHA 2

Current Challenge: Nova Levels Up (and maybe doesn't abandon a challenge...)

Morning all. 7am - the sun is out but it is so cold. 3C eeek. brrrrr.

Last night i spend some of my grant money on some art supplies! Some paints and inks. They should arrive in a week (i hope)

Im excited because ive not painted for a LONG time. Im not great really but practice practice. 

Today:

- Take medication

- Wash dishes

- Put a clothes wash on

- Do my daily drawing

- Learn something (art documentary/podcast)

- Kettlebell workout

- Call garden centre and order a planter

- Water plants

- Marinade chicken for dinner

- Self care and try not to let brain demons take over. 

Last one im struggling with a little bit. So frustrating. But will keep trying. I think im putting too much pressure on myself tbh...to be well and motivated and persistent with work. 

I dont have an answer, just writing down thoughts!

Will just try to be calm. Not overthink so much!! x 

• Like 7

Hey all, weather is shit today, i got dressed though and had a little stroll round the streets by me. Then called the garden centre and ordered a couple of pots AND A BARREL hahah (well half of one, a whisky barrel!!) Then drove there, 20 mins away...did the 'drug deal' at the back of the centre haha

Then went to Aldi for compost. Cos i forgot to order compost from the garden centre. 

Now im back, its raining on and off, but i just had a tuna sandwich and i think ill just put a coat on and go out. And sow some seeds!! And plant a couple plants/water them....

Then i need to clean the kitchen, sort Jacksons litter tray, marinade the chicken for tonight, maybe a little nap, and kettle bells..... x

• Like 1

!!!!!!

I love your garden!!! That looks like such a cozy place to have a glass of iced tea and read a book on a summer day...!!  You've really transformed that into something lovely ❤️

• Like 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

» visit me @ my BATTLE LOG~

39 minutes ago, loire said:

!!!!!!

I love your garden!!! That looks like such a cozy place to have a glass of iced tea and read a book on a summer day...!!  You've really transformed that into something lovely ❤️

Thank you Loire, i really like the yard now, and look forward to move sun and warmth so i can hang out in it xx

Little chalky pastel drawing. Laughing at the hands, my fave bit hahaah :)

97159673_253062949436371_7423302551056941056_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_oc=AQks2lJ50g8Nq4JcwM3CvqECHjac-kMsXJDm56V7MT6SrDv34Vkgt-fIDPOWCFQ3jTk&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=ef46a22607f3bbe44a89469d4fdbb105&oe=5EDE5F75

xx

• Like 1
14 hours ago, foxinthenorth said:

YAY GARDENS

:D x

10 hours ago, Ranger Hal said:

I love the new barrel!

Me too! x

6 hours ago, //Min said:

Your drawing style is really intriguing! Also, what a lovely garden.

Thank you Min!!!! x

2 hours ago, Quirky Quinn said:

Sal, have you ever looked at Jim Moir (Vic Reeves) art?  I think your pastel drawing above reminds me of his stuff!

Never seen that work QQ, its really cool!!!!! thank you ! x

• Like 2

JACKS STOP LICKING THE GODDAMN WALL YOUR MOM DOES NOT NEED THIS RIDICULOUSNESS RIGHT NOW

(hang in there~ <3)

• Haha 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

» visit me @ my BATTLE LOG~