Hey everyone im jess. New to NF and am ready to get back to a happy life. I joined because I need a change. I want to be happy when i look in the mirror. I want energy to play with my twins. I want to enjoy life instead of constantly thinking people are judging me. I guess those are all my main gials. And in hoping a little weight training and hiking can get me there. I've been a big girl my whole life. I want to try something different. Hopefully yall can help. 

20200426_203851.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome! That sounds like a great overall goal, and a bit of weight training is always right, IMO. 

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

Sloth the Enduring, i think im gonna try to join one. One is coming on the 10th 

I’m glad to hear that. I’ll give you a follow.

The new challenge boards are up right now. We call this zero week. Some people use it as a week off, some as a week to try things out and tweak, and others just jump in and start.

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log