• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Maggie-Miau

⭐Maggie Counts Stars⭐

update: oh geez i can already feel that my heartrate is up what the heck. we haven't even left yet and it's like there's a squirrel doing aerobics in there.

13 minutes ago, Maggie-Miau said:

update: oh geez i can already feel that my heartrate is up what the heck. we haven't even left yet and it's like there's a squirrel doing aerobics in there.

Deep breathes Mia ❤️ xx

• Like 1

so! this time! blood pressure and heart rate were both good! iron was fine! got in the chair and immediately went on a downward spiral 😆didn't lose ability to move my fingers but, hearing went muffled, vision got static-y and everything lost its proper color- it was like one of those...high contrast filters? where the colors are limited to white, a weird blue, and a kind of reddish? actually threw up and was mortified. Lady handed me paper towels to clean up my shirt and i started wiping the chair instead, while apologizing profusely as she tried to assure me it was fine. I don't know if they actually got enough blood to do anything with. She told me they did, but it didn't look like much to me.

But in any case, i did it! and with technically less of a horrible reaction than happened in February.

Unfortunately, we were running late and so didn't get to go get groceries before, and despite my recovering much faster than last time, momsauce didn't want to chance going in the store just yet so, we still have to go get groceries later this evening. :P or tomorrow. (update: it has to be tomorrow XD)

But but but! i did get to try the new vegan place and it is! excellent! I'd half convinced myself that it would be bad but nope nope nope! genuinely i'd say they get full points, so that was nice!

edit: oof we're having an emotional crash but that's alright i guess :P update - emotions have stabilized yet, despite feeling better, i also feel like i'm going to cry XD and feel generally wibbly. so, good time for sleeps i think. 

• Like 3

99070187_578045753093536_561675792531901

not really an update, but this was lunch yesterday. from the vegan place. the fried things are cauliflower. i'd half-convinced myself i wouldn't like it, but it was actually great. the cauliflower had some sort of lightly spicy seasoning on it, and the pinkish sauce had a nice taste as well. it definitely had a mayo background, but there was also a little sweet and a little spice. the ranch sauce tasted like 'real' ranch even though it was vegan. :lol: the place has a nice range of menu options, too. oh! and, apparently they do local sourcing as much as possible, so that's pretty cool. I made sure to leave them a review.

• Like 2

TONIGHT:

so, today, we watched Little Women and Call of the Wild, and i actually enjoyed both of them! On the former, it took me a little while to notice the different colorschemes indicating past/present, so i was confused for a bit but eventually caught on and enjoyed the story aside from a few personal nitpicks. Call of the Wild initially didn't seem promising but wound up getting better, even if some parts were utterly absurd. The dog's facial expressions alone were worth the price of admission (which was about $1.80 , thanks RedBox :lol: ) also, we finally got groceries and i fully almost had some sort of emotional Episode on the way into the store, just everything was suddenly horrible. It took a little while of being in the store to simmer down and just get on with it. If not for having a list i most certainly would have wound up wandering aimlessly and purchasing nothing at all XD we're still a very slightly Emotional right now, or at least eyes are all weird.

anyway,

TOMORROW:

jobs jobs jobs, let's see...all my Usual tasks, but i might take it a bit easy on the workout. I don't want to seem like post-hippogriff Draco or anything but, i am still feeling a little off and think it might be due to yesterday's blood donation. I'm almost certain it's at least 80% psychological, but that doesn't stop the strange feeling i keep having so, i'm thinking that a day or two might be needed to settle.

so, in lieu of full, normal workout (unless i'm feeling better in the morning, which may well be the case!) my goal is to do more cleaning in the craft room- sort out the cabinet in there. i reorganized the bookshelf today :3 i'm also going to try to make a loose schedule, assigning cleaning tasks and various 'hobby' things (like the sewing/crochet, my drawing, music practice) to different days of the week.

• Like 2

Goodness, look at you!! You donated blood, you got out and did things, you had amazing food, you listened to your body/mind and rested when you needed to - you are the bomb!!  :D  I'm so proud of you!!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

Goodness, look at you!! You donated blood, you got out and did things, you had amazing food, you listened to your body/mind and rested when you needed to - you are the bomb!!  :D  I'm so proud of you!!

9 hours ago, Salinger said:

Hey Mia, you are doing really well ❤️ im also proud of you xx

tenor.gif

thanks both ❤️

---------------------

today:

slept innnnn. i got up at five-something am, took down the kennel, made sure the blinds were up so the cats could look out the window, whole morning routine basically, then promptly went back to bed and didn't get up until ten when Cat Chellers came and yelled at me because he wanted pettins (and also hates when all the humans aren't up when he wants them to be, apparently. he yells at us for bedtime too) now it's about twenty to eleven. i picked up my dumbbells and did fifteen reps of one single exercise but it was an immediate "oh god, oh heck" sensation so, i think no weights today for sure. despite being late, i'm not really intending to rush through any tasks, either. we'll be a turtle today instead and tend to things slowly.

jobs

• drink water (ongoing)
  • take vitamins
  • eat real food at some point
  • exercise of some sort, maybe a stretching workout
  • do a reading assignment
  • work on the sewing room.

(we've crossed into the "officially feeling Not So Good" territory. gonna maybe lie down for a bit and try again in the evening)

• Like 3

yeah so i'm currently eating a sandwich for dinner bc subway had a sale and it's a stupid move bc Wheat but also it's v yummy with lots of veggies (literally all the vegetables except jalapenos) and has led to the discovery that i don't dislike olives so there's that :D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Maggie-Miau said:

it was an immediate "oh god, oh heck" sensation

I laughed out loud, and also I know this feeling. It's a good one to avoid.  :D 

9 hours ago, Maggie-Miau said:

( by the way, there's this, just as kind of 'proof' of my school :D )

98331060_3240824775968573_44571237304259

giphy.gif

GIRL YOU ROOOOOOOCK

• Like 2

TODAY:

still having some of the "oh god, oh heck" feelings but ignored them and did my workout anyway, the whole thing. have off and on felt a little faint today, a little dizzy. also haven't eaten real food yet (i've had. some wowbutter <.< ) so that's probably why. Internet connection has been really spotty, too, so idk how much online work i'll get done. Brain doesn't seem to be quite firing on all calendars today, either :lol:

JOBS:

• eat real food (ngl it's probably going to be greens + potato again)
  • clean kitchen
  • do reading assignment(s)
  • tidy sewing room
  • ??????????????
  • Like 2

so as it seems momsauce won't really be available to help with the reorganizing of the fabric shelves, i spontaneously decided to do it myself today and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i hate that i didn't take a before picture but now we're in the midst of it looking like something has gone slap feral in this room. i keep going between "YEAH WE"RE DOIN IT" and regretting my life choices. we've reached the point of near-constant mumbling and muttering and technically there is a method to what i'm doing but my actual grasp of that method is coming and going like the tide. if i survive this endeavor, think better of me, father

this post has been brought to you by: Maggie's Got To Be Dramatic About Literally Everything

anyway Cat Norrell is going nuts over a piece of elastic he stole from me.

• Like 2

update:

after working nigh-on non-stop through the entirety of Hadestown....we are NOT DONE YET ahhhhhhhh! Galadriel_the_quest_will_claim_his_life.jpeg however i can kind of glimpse the finish line in the distance now so there's that! i have been drinking lots and lots and lots of water because i've  been lowkey Dying throughout the whole process. world champion of hydration badge has been definitively earned. i shall probably get water poisoning and evaporate next time a ray of sunlight touches me and then i'll become part of the ocean which will be terrible because the ocean is second only to outer space in the rankings of things that freak me out.  still haven't eaten real food XD in the collection of Fabric there were some Sewing Kits where it's like, the pattern plus the fabric you need all packaged together, so i have moved all of those from the shelves, where they were taking up an inordinate amount of space, to a nice bag which will henceforth be dubbed as My Bag Of Tricks and on sewing days i'll take something out of the bag and attempt to make it. of course nothing else will be taken out of the bag until i've completed the previous thing from it. so that's how that will work, yay! either i'm or the room is vibrating right now and i'd be willing to bet it's both. the cats have been helping me immensely by lying on precisely the pile of fabric i'm working on at any given time.

• Like 1

DONE. Fabric shelves completely overhauled! It's about to be 5:30pm...theoretically i could still scrub the kitchen before bed, too!

edit: for some reason we have now become extremely Nervous-feeling

• Like 3

GIRL, please tell me you ate something finally?? That might contribute to the nervous feeling??

Also congrats and these posts make you sound like an adorable human whirlwind???  :D 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

GIRL, please tell me you ate something finally?? That might contribute to the nervous feeling??

i did! i don't remember if it was before or after the nerves kicked in, but i had some turnip greens and roasted potatoes :3

8 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

Also congrats and these posts make you sound like an adorable human whirlwind???  :D 

🤣thank you mon amie!

--------------------------------------

TODAY:

It is 7:35am! I am Up! I have done half of my workout! I'm on my second bottle of water! The kennel is put away and the floor is swept! Sewing videos have been watched! I got an email yesterday from the donation place, saying they were able to use Saturday's donation! My next appointment is scheduled for July! I got an email, also, from the Camp and then, because i did the Adulting and sent the necessary information to KC, it's nearly confirmed that i'll have a spot at Camp next year all paid for and ready to go! *twirls* *glitter* *backflip* It just occurred to me a few moments ago that May is nearly over, which means it's almost June, which means this  year is halfway through already. Not entirely sure how i feel about that but! Generally Wow!

JOBS:

• Finish workout
  • take vitamins (which i remembered to do last night despite not having written it down)
  • do reading assignment
  • clean the kitchen!
  • practice/record Kalimba!

dream from last night:

Spoiler

there was a long track, upon which had been set up several hurdles. at one end of the track, there was a person on a horse and presumably the goal was to get the horse to jump over the hurdles. when the signal was given, instead of running and leaping over the hurdles one by one, the horse just straight-up leapt clean to the other side of the track in one bound, clearing all except the last hurdle. coming out of the jump, the horse came to an abrupt halt right in front of the last hurdle, how many times can i say 'hurdle' in this description, and wouldn't move another inch. the whole movement looked weird as, initially, the horse had a running start for its jump, but as it reached the ground it seemed to almost...clip into this standstill. idk it just looked really strange. the footage was being used as a reaction gif across the internet.

i watched Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron the night before last, so that probably has something to do with it :lol: 

• Like 1

Workout Done!

I  went through the sewing kits i'd just shoved in a bag yesterday, straightened them up a bit, and among them i found where late grandma had, in 2006, subscribed to a "quilt block of the month" thing. Each month for all of 2006, she was sent a packet containing a pattern and all the fabrics needed to make that month's quilt block...apparently she never got around to actually making any of  them, because i found all twelve packets, and all of them with everything still inside! I think i'll need to learn more about cutting fabrics and reading patterns/quilting instructions before i attempt to make them, but it's a fun project to look forward  to, in any case. You make all the blocks and then sew them together at the end...it won't come out to a proper 'quilt', more of a wall-hanging/sampler situation, but still! Pretty neat, i thought.

Reading assignments are going well today, too!

The cats are being adorable right now - Chelly's laid down for a nap and Mr. Norrellnoop just got up. He's decided that Cat Chellers needs a bath and has begun studiously licking his ears.

edit: by the way i feel the need to note that i feel weirdly, really good? even though physically i'm all Sniffly and Headache-y from yesterday's Dusty Cleaning Adventures and the wheat has caught up with me ( not like a severe reaction...yet. more of a general Error Message that's like "listen one day when you eat wheat you're going to just spontaneously die and then you'll be sorry but fortunately for you management has better things to worry about right now so here's a vaguely clunky feeling that will persist until it doesn't and also u owe a million dollars in fines and also jailtime for fully intending to not learn from this" ) it's like we're kind of chipper and i feel like i'm annoying and obnoxious really but also just :lol: maybe awake and okay with most things and also like i really want to go visit an aquarium the very moment those are all open again. the freshly-sorted stack of blue fabric on my shelf in particular is giving me a Happy.

edit2: emotions have Crashed but that's fine!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Salinger said:

How you feeling today Mia ?xx

Not feeling too good, but am alright ❤️

--------------------------------

today:

went to bed early after doing a history exam yesterday (got a hundred) woke up at some point in total catastrophe mode, thoughts way too many and too loud. i have all the physical feelings as if something terrible has happened/is happening/is going to happen...nerves all lit up, shaking. i feel like i'm very, very upset about something even though i'm not. i do, however, still have the Sniffles, so i'm certain that's part of it since we're cursed with getting ridiculously weepy every time we're the slightest bit unwell, even if it's not actually sick. I had trouble breathing last night, and had every inclination to hurt myself, but didn't do it.

bit of a rough morning. half wanted to just sleep through the day and was crushed on actually getting up to realize it was only 8:30am and not at least noon 🤣don't really feel like doing much, but will at least get my exercise in and see where to go from there. i've messaged mom, just barely refraining from weeping at the time, to ask her to bring me some tea and creamer XD I don't know why in the (at the time) absence of much coherent thought all i could think to do was ask for tea, but alas. Maybe it will help.

• Like 3

TODAY:  did not exercise. slept a lot. emotions have stabilized. store didn't have any non-dairy creamer so, no tea. still sniffly off and on, hands annoyingly cold, but the big thing is persistent headache and, for most of the day, apparent lack of functional braincells. Will Try Again Tomorrow ❤️

• Like 2

That sounds a lot like my sister's experiences with panic attacks, and having sat with her through many of them, I send lots of hugs and hand-squeezes and back-rubs and sips of water to you, along with an even bigger helping of love than usual.  ❤️  I hope you feel better tomorrow, dear friend.

• Like 2

Today:

still not feeling great. think i have the exact same headache from yesterday. It comes and goes all day and no amount of drinking water or eating foods ( crackers and pickles early today and then actual 'real food' at lunch ) or trying to sleep it away seems to have any effect. i'm trying to limit screentime to some degree, at least, although i can't seem to muster up the attention span for any task other than half paying attention to videos. ( today it's been kitten videos and a let's play about a game called spirit of the north ) Sniffles/Sore throat persist, as do the weepy-sappies. Momsauce was able to stop and get me some creamer after work, so i'll get to have a nice cup of tea tonight.

emotions are apparently still not great because it was briefly implied that momsauce might not go get the creamer due to it being inconvenient what with rain and everything. on one hand i was fully okay with this and like "that's not the end of the world or anything" but on the other hand was also close to tears and feeling very immature about life in general. then again i almost cried at several of the kitten videos and at nothing at all today so maybe it was a coincidence and not some kind of tantrum. i hate that word.

did half of a workout today, which is more than yesterday. the Kids have been out in full force despite the fact that it's storming. They congregate right outside the end of the house my room is on and they have no ability to moderate their voices. i've decided my brother must never have children because the mere sound of vocalization from anyone under the age of twenty (and many souls over the age of twenty, myself included) is just about enough to induce me to apoplexy. i'm very reasonable and well-adjusted. ( none of this is to be taken seriously )

cannot currently stand the thought of preparing food, so odds are it's tea for dinner. kinda wish i had some cereal :P

• Like 2