Forgot how to play, starting over

Sup Y’all

I’m Stonie, my pronouns are They/Them. I’m 28, I hail from Australia and have been a member on these forums since 2013 but have been and gone a lot as my Motivations wax and wane. I live on my own with my dog and my cat in the town I was born in and live a pretty low-key life.

I did a whole thing about why I’m back over in the respawn area Here but basically with my life plus *gestures vaguely* all this I need to basically start from scratch and rebuild a life and body I can love. I am a roller derby player for my local team but that’s not currently a thing (thanks ‘Rona) and since that was my [1] reason to do any exercise or cross training (which I used to do) I currently do, well, nothing. Oops. I was previously running and lifting weights and now that derby is currently null (and also the gym is closed) I just haven’t found a replacement that fills me with joy.

interests-wise I play DnD, casually play the Xbox one, and have a huge love of sci fi and fantasy that I don’t indulge in enough. 

Conveniently a new challenge starts soon so yay! So I’ll be doing that. I plan on starting right from scratch. Basic body weight exercises. Build a solid morning and evening routine. Intermittent fasting.  Eating more vegetables. Hit me up if you wan to go through this wild ride together!

see ya round!

• Like 2

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

Hey, welcome, Stonie! 

Just skimmed your respawn. That's some hard stuff that's hit you recently. Looks like we're about the same height, from the same country, and I'm currently trying to take off a couple of extra quarantine kilos, as well. Anyway, good luck with your challenge!

• Like 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

Hey thanks Harriet! I’m gonna do my best to keep posting around on the forums since I have little else to keep me motivated and this has worked in the past. Now I just have to actually do it instead of chasing shiny things!

• Like 1

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit