• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Thanks so much! That's really nice to hear!

I identify most with the Adventurer's Guild, so I'll be posting there. The kinds of challenges I've enjoyed most in life have been outdoorsy ones, and I do want to work an element of that into my next challenge somehow. The challenge will probably mostly look Ranger-y though. I'll have some similar running goals, and my strength goals will involve more equipment, rather than just bodyweight stuff. I have a theme in mind that I think will keep things really fun for me, but I don't want to force the goals to meet the theme too much. We'll see.

You'll be in the Assassin's Guild I take it?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mudd said:

Thanks so much! That's really nice to hear!

I identify most with the Adventurer's Guild, so I'll be posting there. The kinds of challenges I've enjoyed most in life have been outdoorsy ones, and I do want to work an element of that into my next challenge somehow. The challenge will probably mostly look Ranger-y though. I'll have some similar running goals, and my strength goals will involve more equipment, rather than just bodyweight stuff. I have a theme in mind that I think will keep things really fun for me, but I don't want to force the goals to meet the theme too much. We'll see.

You'll be in the Assassin's Guild I take it?

Yeah, just started the thread. Bodyweight 4 Lyfe over here. All the long-term goals are parkour-, gymnastic- and lightly bodybuilding-related, so Assassins are about the only thing that makes sense at the moment.

Looking forward to seeing your new challenge thread!

• Like 1

Great job on this challenge Mudd and also in supporting so many others on this forum!

• Thanks 1