Tobbe kills zombies

Sunday

Took my son to soccer practice and decided I'd go for a run while he was doing his thing 🏃‍♂️. It's my second time ever in the area, so I didn't really know where to run. Mainly relied on Google Maps to find my way around. On my way back I switched to another map/navigation app, and noticed there was a lake close by. 

This is what it looked like on Google Maps

Screenshot_20200614-105505_Maps.jpg.2e9caaca9066f28dba27ae81deb8df59.jpg

This is what it looked like IRL

20200614_103423.jpg.8c58025072f666b396e9d9a63e23997a.jpg

I was all sweaty from running, but since I didn't even know there was going to be a lake I hand't brought any swim shorts. But I just couldn't pass up the opportunity. And I was all alone. So, skinny dipping it is! 🍆 I short swim, put my clothes back on, and then I walked back to the soccer fields. 

The boys got jealous when I told them I had gone swimming, so in the afternoon the whole family went down to the lake at home. Second swim for the day for me

20200614_184706.jpg.9586ea3de36190a5680a5e467836f99d.jpg

• Like 1

💰 Challenge summary

Activity Week 0 Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Total earned
🏹 0 70 50 0 0 0 120
🤸‍♂️ 0 15 15 10 10 5 55
🐴 0 22 33 22 23 11 111
📝 6 7 6 6 7 5 37
🔨 60 0 0 0 0 -50 10
30 20 40 30 10 40 170
🚶‍♂️ 25 55 50 50 25 35 240
💰 121 189 194 118 75 46 743

The numbers don't add up, will look at that tomorrow Fixed!

I updated the table above, should be correct now :) 

Total earned for this challenge is 743 SEK, which is approximately $80.

But, far more important than that - what did I learn?

Flexbox Zombies was fun, and I've already had use of what I learned several times. It was also much quicker to finish than anticipated.

The handstand practice is fun, def wanna do more of that. But I'm getting a little worried about my wrists

Flexy training isn't as fun, mostly because progress is so slow! I'm grateful I learned to do the cossack squat, it's been great to incorporate into my climbing/bouldering warmup. As I've added other fitness things to my week I've also found it difficult to carve out time (= prioritize) the home workouts. I've added going to the climbing gym once a week, and going out running with my wife three times per week. And to be honest, for general well-being those things alone are enough. But I also want to do the flexy training to improve my climbing, and the handstand stuff because it's fun.

Keeping this thread updated once again got more and more difficult towards the end. Not to mention keeping up with other threads 🙁

Flooring... I think the numbers speak for themselves. But I think one of the bigger issues here was the planning. I should have included other things that needed doing in the scoring/reward system as well. I've spent a lot of hours framing a wall, as that needed to be done before continuing with the flooring. It would have been nice to have some motivation from this challenge for that work as well.

I've been swimming much more than I thought I would. On the other hand I've not been sleeping out as much as I wanted.

I really do feel much better when I regularly get some kind of movement in. So as much as possible I want to continue with my daily walks.

• Like 1

Love how the forum software picked the perfect part of your challenge image as the image to represent my entire thread :D 

image.png.570859544bdbf8188621c8dd5752abfd.png

Had to screen shot it in case another image gets chosen in the future

• Haha 2