• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Recommended Posts

 

4 hours ago, Mike Wazowski said:

I LOVE that you just used the word "ho-tation" - I think my dance partner is the only other person I've heard use it. You at least have a ho-tation of 1 with QP, right? Or have a I totally misread the subtext of all that?

Full credit to Insecure for my usage, hahah. And yeah, but a rotation of 1 isn’t reallyyyy a rotation. 😂 The bench warmers are warm for sure but I’m still reluctant to expand my circle rn. Adding someone I’m already spending time with to the roster would be ideal... 

 

4 hours ago, Mike Wazowski said:

Also, I am LIVING for public health experts encouraging gloryholes, lol.

Meeee too. 

 

2 hours ago, KB Girl said:

How do you ask something like that? I’m happy with Jaap but sometimes I am sad that I missed out on this part of life 😅

Welllll, I mentioned I had a sex dream about him and wanted to find out how the reality compared.  

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, raptron said:

Welllll, I mentioned I had a sex dream about him and wanted to find out how the reality compared.  

I was wondering if the "Guy can't take a hint" trope might be in play but...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I was wondering if the "Guy can't take a hint" trope might be in play but...

I've never been accused of subtlety. 😂

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I think you send a text that says "u dtf?"

Life skillZ. Might have to start taking notes around here. 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I think you send a text that says "u dtf?"

Ok I googled it. Doesn’t leave much room for misinterpretation 😌

So why hasn’t this happened yet?? We all want to know now how the reality compares ;)

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, raptron said:

Full credit to Insecure for my usage, hahah. And yeah, but a rotation of 1 isn’t reallyyyy a rotation. 😂 The bench warmers are warm for sure but I’m still reluctant to expand my circle rn. Adding someone I’m already spending time with to the roster would be ideal... 

Fair. As someone who I guess is trying to build his own ho-tation, the bench building struggle and figuring out who you're comfortable bringing off the bench is real.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This conversation brings me great joy 🤣🤣

 

Also yeaaaaaah this whole pandemic is definitely killing any chance of hotation or dating for me and it sucks! Like. If I did met up with anyone and actually got close enough to touch them I'd have to self quarantine in part of my house for 14 days because my mom who is 70 lives with me so =/ ugh. And uh, no. No glory holes are not going to be my solution 🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2020 at 10:58 PM, WhiteGhost said:

I think you send a text that says "u dtf?"

On 6/17/2020 at 4:11 AM, Mad Hatter said:

Life skillZ. Might have to start taking notes around here. 😂

On 6/17/2020 at 4:16 AM, KB Girl said:

Ok I googled it. Doesn’t leave much room for misinterpretation 😌

So why hasn’t this happened yet?? We all want to know now how the reality compares ;)

 

I LITERALLY RECEIVED A TEXT THAT SAID, "I can fuck you tomorrow" AND IT WAS ALSO SOMEHOW DISMISSIVE. SO like, I told y'all this is more more complicated than the surface language suggests. But I am very amused by all of it, don't worry. And we're getting drinks on Sunday. *eyebrows*

 

On 6/17/2020 at 8:47 AM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

[himym video]

Hey, a question mark can convey at LOT! 

 

21 hours ago, Mike Wazowski said:

Fair. As someone who I guess is trying to build his own ho-tation, the bench building struggle and figuring out who you're comfortable bringing off the bench is real.

OH MAN, true, true, true. Like will they get it? How will they respond to being relegated back to the bench? Etc. 

 

21 hours ago, dancezwithkittehz said:

This conversation brings me great joy 🤣🤣

 

Also yeaaaaaah this whole pandemic is definitely killing any chance of hotation or dating for me and it sucks! Like. If I did met up with anyone and actually got close enough to touch them I'd have to self quarantine in part of my house for 14 days because my mom who is 70 lives with me so =/ ugh. And uh, no. No glory holes are not going to be my solution 🤣

Ohhh, that's tough. Pick a sure bet and take a couple of weeks off? 😜I have friends going on like Zoom dates that have gotten digitally spicy, which is the even more COVID-proof sexual solution. But certainly not the same. Hugs.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, raptron said:

I LITERALLY RECEIVED A TEXT THAT SAID, "I can fuck you tomorrow" AND IT WAS ALSO SOMEHOW DISMISSIVE. SO like, I told y'all this is more more complicated than the surface language suggests. But I am very amused by all of it, don't worry. And we're getting drinks on Sunday. *eyebrows*

 

"can", "tomorrow"? duh :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, raptron said:

I LITERALLY RECEIVED A TEXT THAT SAID, "I can fuck you tomorrow" AND IT WAS ALSO SOMEHOW DISMISSIVE. SO like, I told y'all this is more more complicated than the surface language suggests. But I am very amused by all of it, don't worry. And we're getting drinks on Sunday. *eyebrows*

And now we're back to being put off by dating. 😛I'm glad you find it amusing, I'm just confused. Is this game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, @mu said:

"can", "tomorrow"? duh :D 

WHAT COULD IT POSSIBLY MEAN.

 

7 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

And now we're back to being put off by dating. 😛I'm glad you find it amusing, I'm just confused. Is this game?

If anyone is playing a game, it's probably me, I guess. 😝 I want to RECEIVE the first "come over" text -- I don't want to send the first "come over" text. I have this weird feeling it would just be like, indulging me rather than because it's something he's actively interested in, which is not something I'd feel awesome about, haha. Or I could be making this all up! I don't know. 

 

I think it would be different if he was perhaps the only person I was interested in, but I'm perfectly happy waiting this out rn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.