No registered users viewing this page.

RedStone

RedStone Has Goals

It's still last week.......... right??

Well anyways. here's the low down.

water - good

walking - good 

kung fu - good

strength training - good! I splurged on the TRX program and am doing the pull up module

making the rounds - hit and miss

meditation - I TOTALLY FORGOT 😨oops 

additional news. I pulled the trigger on something I've been planning for a while - becoming an officially certified Intuitive Eating coach! I get to work with the creators and everything. Much excite. It's something I really believe in and have been dreaming about doing for awhile. 

Also I'm... kind of making art again? I haven't had much of a practice in years, but someone passed on some calls for art having to do with quarantine, and, well, I've been making masks like crazy and well, I'm making art about masks I guess? Art masks? Photographs of them in installation? I dunno. In any case it feels good to have a creative outlet that feels like I actually have something to say. Es nice :)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, RedStone said:

additional news. I pulled the trigger on something I've been planning for a while - becoming an officially certified Intuitive Eating coach! I get to work with the creators and everything. Much excite. It's something I really believe in and have been dreaming about doing for awhile. 

That is awesome! I know IE has really helped me make peace with things, I know you're gonna be the vessel through which it helps many others.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

That is awesome! I know IE has really helped me make peace with things, I know you're gonna be the vessel through which it helps many others.

Thank you so much Tank, I really hope so, I've had such powerful experiences working with my coaches, and I think it will be a powerful next step ^_^ 

Also, I'm watching She-Ra and it's AHMAZING (power power power power)

giphy.gif

• Like 5

On 5/24/2020 at 9:01 PM, RedStone said:

strength training - good! I splurged on the TRX program and am doing the pull up module

Woot woot!  Awesome!    If I had a place for one of those, I'd totally be susceptible to getting in on that!

becoming an officially certified Intuitive Eating coach!

Awwwwwesome!  Girl you're going to be amazing with that!!!  ❤️ ❤️

• Like 2

Yay! V cool!

On 5/25/2020 at 7:31 AM, RedStone said:

Also, I'm watching She-Ra and it's AHMAZING (power power power power)

giphy.gif

YES IT IS!!!!

• Like 1

How is the TRX program  going? Good luck with the IE coach thing. I think that could be great. I am glad you found your art again. I hope its making you feel good.

On 5/24/2020 at 8:01 PM, RedStone said:

That is so cool!

Hope everything is going well with you.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bean Sidhe said:

How is the TRX program  going? Good luck with the IE coach thing. I think that could be great. I am glad you found your art again. I hope its making you feel good.

5 hours ago, Whisper said:

That is so cool!

Hope everything is going well with you.

Hey guys! Thanks for checking in ^_^ I'm tired. Last week was kind of a haul, sharks threatened, and then they came.  I feel like I'm behind on a lot of my work, but I'm also grateful that work is busy. Challenge is the same, having trouble with some, getting in the other:

Meditation: good

Walking: good

Lifting: 50/50

Water: good

Kung Fu: good

networking: not good lol

All in all, life is relatively easy for us. It's just the two of us. We're financially safe for now. We get along well in close quarters and problem solve well together. We're both prone to depression, but have gotten acutely aware of each other's triggers and have so far been keeping the demons at bay. One of our biggest issues these days is that we've... gotten good at living like this. Food insecurity was a big problem that we've since solved, and in a really positive way! We're getting weekly delivery of organic supermarket reject produce - stuff thats lightly misshapen, the wrong color of yellow or what have you, but is otherwise fine. We have small shops in town that help with the rest. Not being able to get paper goods, we've found sustainable solutions and I've been keen to expand that to other parts of the house/our lives. I wasn't eating enough that first month and lost a good 5-10 pounds or so. Things are better now.

Ok, great! These are great things. But... as a result we don't venture much into the world, despite having remote and empty options in our neck of the woods. I'm not exactly sure what I'm trying to say here. As I write it it here, it feels like the same issues all over, same as everyone, boredom with the stay at home routine. Thing is, in the beginning we had tasks - figure it out. Survive. Stay safe. Figure out normalcy and maintain it. We seem to be lacking in the - things to challenge us and stimulate us - department. 

I have projects, he has projects, but we're having a disconnect.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

Hows things going my favorite female Red!!  (I didn't want Red1263 to get upset haha.)

LOLOL And you got me just in time!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedStone said:

Ok, great! These are great things. But... as a result we don't venture much into the world, despite having remote and empty options in our neck of the woods. I'm not exactly sure what I'm trying to say here. As I write it it here, it feels like the same issues all over, same as everyone, boredom with the stay at home routine. Thing is, in the beginning we had tasks - figure it out. Survive. Stay safe. Figure out normalcy and maintain it. We seem to be lacking in the - things to challenge us and stimulate us - department. 

This resonates with me. I feel like we're in the same situation and are having the same problem. Or "problem", because it's not actually a problem that makes us less safe, or lacking in essentials, or anything. It's just... strange. Like life is just close enough to normal, but not entirely. It's like we live in Uncanny Valley right now, and I don't know how to get out of there and into Normal Town.

• Like 3

On 6/2/2020 at 11:15 AM, Scalyfreak said:

This resonates with me. I feel like we're in the same situation and are having the same problem. Or "problem", because it's not actually a problem that makes us less safe, or lacking in essentials, or anything. It's just... strange. Like life is just close enough to normal, but not entirely. It's like we live in Uncanny Valley right now, and I don't know how to get out of there and into Normal Town.

Yeah it's super weird. I have projects, plenty of projects. But it's all... well, you said it 100% right with uncanny valley - it's too normal, it's too close to, A-ok, this is what life is! Strange times, I don't even know.

I did make pierogis tonight, first time ever from start to finish, so that was interesting! The kitchen is a MESS but they were delish. Also that I can link directly here from my pixel photos! But they're kinda big, so food pron in spoiler!

Spoiler

ustS9q0aFDyEobGvLOtEWl8mC_vHf0EYRjKya43u

AWntQ5p29doBMZEvHWh4iEyJ5iE4c_3JwvCgIv1b

UnUvDmZ26f16j7SoFK6H3rvNlIKD_NN-tBWH-kkv

• Like 4

Mmmm pierogis!    I come sneak into your house for pierogis and fashion!  

❤️ you.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

Mmmm pierogis!    I come sneak into your house for pierogis and fashion!  

❤️ you.

Yes pls _/\_

• Like 1