• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

JessOfAllTrades

JessOfAllTrades Rebuilts Structure

That sounds like a great plan as you go back to work. Hopefully things will go smoothly and it won't be too hard to change your routine up. Good luck

• Like 1

1)  Get those steps

Week 3: Hit 6k steps 5/7 days; hit 10k two days

Current: 3/5; 1/2 10k

2)  Drink that water

Week 3: Hit 80oz of water a day; one glass right away in the morning; drink 32oz by 12

Current: 5/5; 4/5 by 12

3)  Start moving purposely again

Week 3: Do at least one bit of exercise a day 5/7 days; stretch in the morning 3x this week

Current: 3/5; 2/3 stretch

4)  Stop shutting down

Week 3: Continue journaling, add one self-care task a day

Current: 5/5

This has been an incredibly hectic week. Overall I'm doing okay, but definitely need to step things up today and tomorrow now that the busy stuff is over.

• Like 3

Okay, this week has been struggle central over here. I'm late on my goal updates, and due to not feeling well physically I'm struggling with any goal accomplishment. I may end up failing the week and putting my energy towards planning for next week.

That doesn't mean good stuff isn't happening, I'm just struggling with tracking it at the moment. So i promise not all is lost!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JessOfAllTrades said:

Okay, this week has been struggle central over here. I'm late on my goal updates, and due to not feeling well physically I'm struggling with any goal accomplishment. I may end up failing the week and putting my energy towards planning for next week.

That doesn't mean good stuff isn't happening, I'm just struggling with tracking it at the moment. So i promise not all is lost!

Look after yourself! I think that’s kinda the #1 Point to all of this. 

• Like 1

Updated Goals Week 4!

1)  Get those steps

Week 3: Hit 6k steps 4/7 days

2)  Drink that water

Week 3: Hit 80oz of water a day; one glass right away in the morning; drink 32oz by 12

3)  Start moving purposely again

Week 3: Stretch 5/7 days; any movement you get in is good!

4)  Stop shutting down

Week 3: Continue journaling, add one self-care task a day

So this week I'm taking a step back on my goals, because increasing my goals also went along with increasing heat, job tasks, and *waves hand at entire world* stuff, so I am just trying to function at the moment while pushing hard and dealing with some heightened anxiety. I'm trying not to drop out completely, so hopefully y'all understand. I will try to do better with updating as well.

• Like 2