• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Neeko

Back to the Basics, Neeko.

@Bean Sidhe, yes! The amount of reading for this class is crazy too. I'm actually finding that doing NCLEX questions on the topics that we are being tested on and reading the pages that correlate to our written assignment for the week seems to be helping me.

@fleaball, thank you! I'm so excited and  a bit overwhelmed with the amount of planning that will need to happen. But, we got this. I've been working on some spreadsheets, pinterest boards, and we just decided to start a onenote today to keep organized. It was nice today too. I finally sat down with my mom and we talked about wedding stuff and planning. It seemed to make both of us happy. My mom needs a little happy in her life too, so I'm glad that this can bring her some joy. 

Otherwise, I've been a bit MIA from here, obviously. I'm trying to adjust to being back on my three twelves and two threes shifts. Needless to say, my body is not adjusting quickly. I feel like I'm just exhausted all of the time. But it's fine. We'll get back to baseline soon, I hope.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neeko said:

I'm so excited and  a bit overwhelmed with the amount of planning that will need to happen.

Remember, you can make this as fancy or as simple as you want. Securing the baseline of necessary stuff is not that hard. Just because other people want to obsess over colour schemes and chair covers doesn't mean you have to. Unless you want to, of course. ;)

@juliebarkley, well of course. But even a simple wedding takes a good amount of planning and preparation. In the past two years I've been to several weddings spanning from seemed-like-it-wasn't-planned-at-all to more than anything I would want. I have some pretty solid ideas as to what I want and some areas where I have no clue. As a character flaw, I get stuck on tiny details that may or may not be insignificant and can find it hard to move forward. Thankfully I should have plenty of time to work out any kinks in my planning. Shouldn't be too hard. We want a pretty simple wedding. I want to get all dressed up pretty. We're going to have it at our favorite campground. It's going to be nice. :) 

This challenge has not been perfect, but we have three more days left and I'm still present. I'm feeling pretty proud about that fact. I'm excited to regroup and get started on the next challenge. I have two more weeks of this class left and then I'm off of classes for 8 weeks so I think it's time for some changes to happen. >:)

• Like 2

On 6/10/2020 at 9:06 PM, Neeko said:

This challenge has not been perfect, but we have three more days left and I'm still present. I'm feeling pretty proud about that fact. I'm excited to regroup and get started on the next challenge. I have two more weeks of this class left and then I'm off of classes for 8 weeks so I think it's time for some changes to happen. >:)

Yay, Take the win where you can. Finish class strong, Then take a breather and do what you can. You Can do this.