Little help for a beginner

Hi guys, for a while now I´ve been trying to slowly implement a more healthy lifestyle choices into my life. I started with more healthy mindset and approach to food, and now I would like to try next step - an actual physical training. Since I´m never physically active (desk job and nothing physically difficult in my free time) I would like to start slow  with basic training, and over time gradually implement more effective and physically challenging activities, such as strength training.

Since there still is widespread corona outbreak and gyms will be closed probably for a few months, I thought the best way to start is basic workouts at home (squats, push ups and pullups, etc.) and outside (running) to get my body more acustomed to physical activities, and later after that hitting the gym.

And now to the actual question: Do you have any site, messageboard or forum topic where I can find some really basic workout regime built for begginers? I don´t have anything specific in mind, so any help will be appreciated.

If anybody wondered, I´m male, 24 y/o normal-ish weight (182 pounds/83 kg), height 6ft/182cm, and zero physical activity.

Normally, I don't bother replying after Sloth does because he usually gives you everything you need in one stop shopping anyway, but on this rare occasion I will reply. Sloth gave you everything you need :P 

F'real. The Basic Bodyweight workout in the is how I got my start.Do it. WIN!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey. I've got a blog!! ----> The Dilnad Can!

This is how I did it. This is how you too can do it! ----> http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2015/09/28/learn-how-an-office-worker-lost-100-lbs-saved-his-own-life-and-became-a-superhero/