Hey all, 

I joined the Rebellion years ago, and loved the camaraderie - but then I damaged my knee playing competitive sport and threw the towel in.

Then about a year later I focused on my diet and lost 2 and a half stone and looked and felt the best I had in years. Started pole dancing class and adored it. 

The fact that I could no longer afford pole as I'm getting divorced, the lockdown and my weakness for snacks have put all that good work to waste. I've put the weight back on and have lost pretty much all of my strength. 

Instead of moping - I'm going to do something about it. So I'm looking forward to kicking ass and going back to loving myself again 😊

Terror the RollerDino

Gorgon | Level 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 |

Current Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/76190-terror-fighting-to-be-chosen/

MAIN QUEST - Make game roster for my Roller Derby league A Team

GOAL 1 - Drink more water| GOAL 2 - At least 2 strength workouts per week (on top of team training)| GOAL 3 - 10 minutes agility, 3 times a week

SIDE QUEST - One date night minimum per month with Hubby (no work!)

27 minutes ago, TriTerrorTops said:

The fact that I could no longer afford pole as I'm getting divorced, the lockdown and my weakness for snacks have put all that good work to waste. I've put the weight back on and have lost pretty much all of my strength. 

Instead of moping - I'm going to do something about it. So I'm looking forward to kicking ass and going back to loving myself again 😊

That's the spirit! Welcome back!

• Thanks 1