Bean Sidhe Vs Chaos: Uncertainty and Flooring

Bean Sidhe

On 7/20/2020 at 10:26 PM, Bean Sidhe said:

, I did a whole crosstitch (only about  3" diameter) in one day

What is your secret?  The nervous anxiety would mean it all needs to come out and be redone.... again and again

It sounds like you and your challenge had very different ideas what the ending would look like this time around. 

• Like 1
On 7/21/2020 at 9:32 AM, Emma said:

When I hurt my knee and realized what I was doing was just making things worse, I didn’t drop the challenge but modified it. No shame there. Put yourself on the “injured reserve“  list and change the challenge goals to getting your hand better until you can get back on the active roster.

See this is what I should of done. however, I got into this weird headspace where nothing was ever going to be right, and modifying is admitting things and I just ended up "not" at the world. Which was fine for a bit, but now its lead me down the path of "well, that's bad"

Thanks for the support, maybe I will be able to do this next time.

• Like 1

Current Challenge ---> Bean Si Vs Chaos No energy for a title

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis

On 7/21/2020 at 9:59 AM, Whisper said:

Oh, we can all be dumb, but that doesn't mean that we are dumb. Everyone has their moments, some of us more than others. I do dumb stuff all the time, but because I am not dumb, I have hope of doing less dumb stuff.

Yeah, but this is me. I tend to be pretty dumb when it comes to doing not doing something that will hurt me. I just figure "I won't get hurt" and then ... huh.. I swear some times, I am not great at this.

Happy the hands are improving.

Hands are better. The worst of the 2 now only gives me a numbness if I press or lift too much with it. Otherwise it is back to normal, which is where I mess it up because hey look its fine.

Job and teeth both sound super stressful, but hopefully those parts of the saga we soon be over. I pray that you are able to get good sleep. 

Thanks. Sleep isn't great. Eldest is fine. Like was messed up less than a day and is more bored than anything.  The job the application is in, but well coworkers are "helping" and I am a mess about it because I want it SO BAD...  Which means I won't get it.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2020 at 8:53 PM, Jupiter said:

This. 

Again, You guys are correct. I just also know me and maybe its a sign where my head is, but I dunno. Life is life right now and I am me who is a mess. Welcome to 2020 folks

• Like 2

On 7/22/2020 at 8:30 AM, Chesire said:

What is your secret?  The nervous anxiety would mean it all needs to come out and be redone.... again and again

Basically going "hey look, its in, and I its something I can do and get done and be in control of." Plus the "hey look, I did a thing is better than other ways to burn that energy that are generally not as positive."

On 7/22/2020 at 8:30 AM, Chesire said:

It sounds like you and your challenge had very different ideas what the ending would look like this time around. 

Yep, this time Chaos won. Not a shocker, but not fun. Time to try again I guess.