Stronkey Kong Posted July 20, 2020 Report Share Posted July 20, 2020 If kids were diagnosing parents, I think 90% of Mom's would have BPD and 90% of Dad's would be narcissists. The other 10% of each have something else that was actually diagnosed by a professional. 2 Quote ===================================================================================================== --Stronkey Kong-- Link to comment
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.