Jump to content

dancezwithkittehz birthdaaaay shred because why not


Recommended Posts

SO I'm actually starting my challenge NOW because he first part of it is I've decided to do a cut for the next 11 or so days leading up to my birthday just for funsies. I want to see how much of my belly I can get rid of in that time before my birthday  (it's the only place I really have fat left and as such it is EXTRA obvious. STUPID BELLY GO AWAYYYYY.)

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

GOAL 1 - Calorie cut for next 10-11 days ish: Calorie cut down to 1600. I may have to adjust this if the increase in activity is killing me but since I'm not doing powerlifting shit just yet I should be OK. Heavy lifts on a cut kill me but hoping lots of light rep type stuff doesn't kill me too much.

 

Goal 2 - Jump rope every day - Jump rope every day. Doesn't need to be for long especially right now since I SUCK soooo much at it that even 5 min broken up into smaller bits is kicking my ass so bad haha. I've always wanted to include jump roping since it's efficient and works well for when I don't want to go outside for hiking and walking and stuff (which lately is most the time because COVID!) I figured out I have space to jump rope in the spare bedroom sooo jumpy jumpy time my friends!  I may end up giving myself days off of this if my body is totally thrashed but we'll see.

 

Goal 3 - Anti-racism reading etc -  Work on reading anti-racism books, history about all the super racist shit that gets cut from our regular history books, work on implicit bias training, watching videos if you find good ones in this area etc at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes. I'm starting with White Fragility: Why It's So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism.

 

 

I'm going to work on brainstorming replacement goals for 1 and 2 for after my birthday since I specifically decided I wanted to do those leading up to birfday on the 25th. But maybe I'll keep them? I'm also considering doing a wake up earlier goal to try and slowly adjust to waking earlier in anticipation that I will have to go back to commuting and getting up way earlier again someday and it wouldn't kill me to adjust sloooowly starting now. (I also debated that if I wake up extra early but don't need it for commuting I could use that for first thing in the morning workouts? But also I HATE MORNING WORKOUTS and am not a morning person so I dunno. Thinking!

 

  • Like 4

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

                                               35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Link to comment

Not really challenge related. But I wanted croutons in my salad I made for lunch and managed to make some in like 5 min with my air fryer. WHY HAS THIS ONLY OCCURRED TO ME TO TRY NOW?! I chopped a piece of dill rye bread (any bread would work of course), spritzed it in a little avocado oil, tossed it in a little salt, some garlic powder and some ranch powder and air fryed it at 450 for maybe 5 min (kept an eye on it so it didn't burn so not exactly sure how long.)

 

Also, it occurs to me if ever I were out of chips I could make croutons to snack on in like 5 min..... this is dangerous news. lolol GIMME ALL THE CROUTON NOMMMMM

  • Like 5

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

                                               35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Link to comment
20 hours ago, dancezwithkittehz said:

(I also debated that if I wake up extra early but don't need it for commuting I could use that for first thing in the morning workouts? But also I HATE MORNING WORKOUTS and am not a morning person so I dunno. Thinking!

 

Ew, morning workouts. :) What about using the morning for meditation/ mindfulness to put yourself in a better mindset for the day? 

 

20 hours ago, dancezwithkittehz said:

Goal 3 - Anti-racism reading etc -  Work on reading anti-racism books, history about all the super racist shit that gets cut from our regular history books, work on implicit bias training, watching videos if you find good ones in this area etc at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes. I'm starting with White Fragility: Why It's So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism.

 

A solid goal. Please let us know how the book is. All the recommended reading is sold out, on backorder, or checked out, but that one and several others are on my reading list once they become available.

 

 

16 hours ago, dancezwithkittehz said:

Not really challenge related. But I wanted croutons in my salad I made for lunch and managed to make some in like 5 min with my air fryer. WHY HAS THIS ONLY OCCURRED TO ME TO TRY NOW?! I chopped a piece of dill rye bread (any bread would work of course), spritzed it in a little avocado oil, tossed it in a little salt, some garlic powder and some ranch powder and air fryed it at 450 for maybe 5 min (kept an eye on it so it didn't burn so not exactly sure how long.)

 

Also, it occurs to me if ever I were out of chips I could make croutons to snack on in like 5 min..... this is dangerous news. lolol GIMME ALL THE CROUTON NOMMMMM

 

Dude air friers are THE BOMB. We got one a year or two ago and use the crap out of it. Mmmmmmm greaseless fries and fried chicken nom. 

Manarelle the Level 60 Amazon Assassin

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Manarelle said:

 

A solid goal. Please let us know how the book is. All the recommended reading is sold out, on backorder, or checked out, but that one and several others are on my reading list once they become available.

 

 

I got the Kindle version so no issues with out of stock. Which I still have qualms about spending money with amazon but yeah I do all the time and then feel bad about it instead =/ haha.

 

And yeah.. morning workout and waking up before the time when I need to actually be working has still not happened but maaaaybe someday. I think maybe just ACTUALLY waking up at 7:30 so I am not literally rolling out of bed and stumbling over to my computer at 8 would be a good start? Hahahhaahah

 

Also yes AIRFRYER IS MAGIC. One of my favorite things is it does crispy tofu PERFECTLY and quickly. So nom. I actually still haven't tried making fries and I should!  I've like...used it to reheat fries which is the ONLY way to make leftover fries edible. (Well. I mean you can do it with a regular toaster oven too but that takes way longer and isn't as perfectly even and stuff.) We have one of the big cuisinart air fryer, toaster oven, toaster/ do all the things combos.

  • Like 4

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

                                               35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Link to comment

Day 2 and I am already pretty sore and hangry. Bahahahaha. This will be fun!

 

I think I need to up my water and protein intake a lot and that will hopefully help...

 

TBF I DID do my lifting/bodyweight workout AND dance AND jump rope yesterday, so yeah that was a lot. We didn't decide what days we were doing dance this week until I already did all my workout shit before that, or I would have waited and done it today! And now I'm like should I just make myself do my lifty lifty stuff again today even though I'm already pretty thrashed? I probably shouldn't do it tomorrow because then I'm stacking that and dance on the same day again. BLEGH I don't knowwwwwww hahaha. But also if I skip today and have an actual rest day (minus the 5 min or so of jump roping I plan to do) then maybe stacking both dance and workout on the same day wouldn't be bad since it'd be easier to get real rest days... I'll have to experiment with this.

 

  • Like 2

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

                                               35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Link to comment

Following for the cut! And the air frying. 😁

 

I don’t know much about dance, but I do know that when I was doing parkour and strength training in tandem, the high-load/plyo nature of parkour really cut into the quality of my work. If I did them both in one day, I was able to perform significantly less strength work after parkour. (If I switched the order and did parkour after strength on the same day, I tended to fall on my face.) Spacing them out so I did them on different days helped with performance, but it also meant parkour days tended to become lighter-load, where I did more mobility stuff and less crazy jumps, since I was always a bit tired from yesterday’s workout.

 

Ultimately, I think we’ve all got only so much energy in the tank each week, we just have to choose how much we’ll spend on what.

  • Like 2

Cowardly Assassin
Training Log | Challenges: Current8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st

Link to comment
14 hours ago, PaulG said:

Following for the cut! And the air frying. 😁

 

I don’t know much about dance, but I do know that when I was doing parkour and strength training in tandem, the high-load/plyo nature of parkour really cut into the quality of my work. If I did them both in one day, I was able to perform significantly less strength work after parkour. (If I switched the order and did parkour after strength on the same day, I tended to fall on my face.) Spacing them out so I did them on different days helped with performance, but it also meant parkour days tended to become lighter-load, where I did more mobility stuff and less crazy jumps, since I was always a bit tired from yesterday’s workout.

 

Ultimately, I think we’ve all got only so much energy in the tank each week, we just have to choose how much we’ll spend on what.

 

Yeah I'm definitely going to have to play around and figure out what is going to work the best. I think my energy level is going to suck regardless since I am also cutting so no matter what I do is probably not going to be easy haha. 

 

I ended up taking a rest day minus 5 min or so jump roping for yesterday and still trying to decide if I should do workout + dance today or if I should just dance today and do the workout shit tomorrow. I'm also thinking about doing the workout stuff super spread out throughout the day and maybe break the sets into a bunch of shorter sets to see if that kills me less.

 

The dance can vary in how rough it is depending on what we are doing on a given day and we are sort of limited because we are dancing in little squares of space so like, we're not going to get any crazy super acrobatic sequences (which is a bummer since that's my FAVORITE) but I take what I can get haha. The harder days are mostly when we do a TON of reps of something or focus on doing a lot of 1 foot balances while throwing weight different directions and stuff which can be pretty all over body taxing (but my legs are definitely also GRUMPYYYYY haha).

 

 

  • Like 2

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

                                               35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Link to comment

I am on day 3 of this cut/ increase workout load and I AM SO HUNGRY YOU GUYS. SO HUNGRY. Lol. 

 

I only did 70g of protein out of the 1600 calories yesterday so I think for today I need to make sure one of my meals is a protein shake to try and get that up to 100g in hopes I'll be less hangry that way. I did have spicy ramen for lunch and then In N Out for dinner sooooo yeah not exactly the most protein heavy meal options (but if someone in my house is going to go get In N out I am damn well going to take them up on that sooo lol.) I did add a can of chicken to the ramen so it wasn't entirely a carb party.

  • Like 2

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

                                               35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Link to comment

Oh yeah!  Also did a good chunk of stuff towards my Anti-racism work goal!  I really really wanted to have a chill evening and not watch a gnarly documentary about Rodney King and the one hour discussion on racism they had leading up to it, but then I realized that I'm privileged as hell that I could decide to spend an evening not thinking about racism and it's impact and not have it be part of every day and every fiber of my life. So, I watched the thing and I'm glad I did. Also, I think it's important to know more about the 1992 LA riots, especially given that I live just an hour away. I was a kid when they happened and I vaguely knew about it but as an 8 year old I wasn't exactly well informed.

  • Like 2

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

                                               35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Link to comment

OH yeah! And I am a genius, and figured out a tentative plan for goals once I stop my cut which I may extend out another week or so depending on how things look then. Trying to sleep less while intentionally calorie deprived and working out extra sounds like a terrible plan sooooo I will start the wake up earlier goals once the cut is done!

  • Like 3

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

                                               35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Link to comment

giphy.gif

 

May have woken up last night and spent a solid 20 min thinking about cookies around 2am. I'd say the cut is going about as expected. 🤣

 

(I don't even like sweets that much you guys. Why cookies?!?! Lol. Though I was mostly thinking about shortbread cookies which are like half butter and butter is fucking delicious sooo....)

 

Challenge Week 0, Day 4, Wednesday

 

Goal 1 - CUT - ✔️  - I ended up deciding to eat a few hundred extra calories yesterday bringing me to 1800 because I was still super hangry and wanted to be able to sleep. Still a 200 calorie cut from maintenance for me so cool cool. (I suspect my maintenance is probably actually above 2k since I have been steadily losing small amounts of fluff eating at 2k per day for the last year but I don't want to do another TDEE spreadsheet tracking thing and I'm meeting body goals ish so whatever. Daily weigh ins get me in a weird mental space of wanting to restrict more than I should because I weigh so much more than what pop culture seems to think ladies should weigh but uh, I am thinner and more muscular than I've ever been sooo yeah no need to get myself in a grump about that.)

 

Goal 1 Jump rope Daily - ✔️  - I managed to actually jump a full minute in a row! And about 45 seconds for my second interval. Progress! My legs are usually done by 10-30 sec or so before they feel like they might cramp on me!

 

Goal 3- Anti racism homework - ❌ 1 of 3 days for the week so far - not yesterday. Will try to do some reading today. I am thinking of doing the implicit bias training we have from my work though those can really vary in quality so we'll see. I highly recommend checking out the #BlackintheIvory tag on twitter if you work in higher ed (or even if you don't but especially important if you are in ed). I'm planning to go read more of those again later this week.

 

 

  • Like 1

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

                                               35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Link to comment
On 6/15/2020 at 11:25 AM, dancezwithkittehz said:

Goal 2 - Jump rope every day - Jump rope every day. Doesn't need to be for long especially right now since I SUCK soooo much at it that even 5 min broken up into smaller bits is kicking my ass so bad haha. I've always wanted to include jump roping since it's efficient and works well for when I don't want to go outside for hiking and walking and stuff (which lately is most the time because COVID!) I figured out I have space to jump rope in the spare bedroom sooo jumpy jumpy time my friends!  I may end up giving myself days off of this if my body is totally thrashed but we'll see.

What do you do for jump workouts? I bought a jump rope recently and trying to figure out how to work it in to my routine.

 

On 6/16/2020 at 12:52 PM, dancezwithkittehz said:

 

I got the Kindle version so no issues with out of stock. Which I still have qualms about spending money with amazon but yeah I do all the time and then feel bad about it instead =/ haha.

I've recently discovered KOBO which does ebooks and have their own ereaders (but I just downloaded the app to my phone). Which is fairly similar, but I'm not giving money to Jeff Bezos that way. My local bookstore also partners with them, so they get a portion of the proceeds.

  • Like 2

Current Challenge

# 39#38 | #37 | #36 | #35 |#34 | #33 | #32 | #31 | #30#29#28#27#26#25 | # 24 | #23#22#21 | #20 | #19 | #18 | #17#16#15#14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10#9#8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2#1 | Battle Log

Instagram | Goodreads

Link to comment
1 hour ago, miss_marissa said:

I've recently discovered KOBO which does ebooks and have their own ereaders (but I just downloaded the app to my phone). Which is fairly similar, but I'm not giving money to Jeff Bezos that way. My local bookstore also partners with them, so they get a portion of the proceeds.

Ooh, this is really cool and something I'll have to look into. Because I hate how much of a monopoly amazon has on the ebook space.

 

On 6/16/2020 at 12:52 PM, dancezwithkittehz said:

And yeah.. morning workout and waking up before the time when I need to actually be working has still not happened but maaaaybe someday. I think maybe just ACTUALLY waking up at 7:30 so I am not literally rolling out of bed and stumbling over to my computer at 8 would be a good start? Hahahhaahah

Oof, this is relatable. I view myself as a morning person, but something about permanent WFH has made it easy to laze about in the mornings.

 

On 6/16/2020 at 12:52 PM, dancezwithkittehz said:

Also yes AIRFRYER IS MAGIC. One of my favorite things is it does crispy tofu PERFECTLY and quickly. So nom. I actually still haven't tried making fries and I should!  I've like...used it to reheat fries which is the ONLY way to make leftover fries edible. (Well. I mean you can do it with a regular toaster oven too but that takes way longer and isn't as perfectly even and stuff.) We have one of the big cuisinart air fryer, toaster oven, toaster/ do all the things combos.

This sounds AWESOME - I definitely have that problem of leftover fries just tasting blech (the couple times I've had leftovers, anyway).

 

Following along for all the challenge stuff!

  • Like 1

 Ballroom dancer, data nerd, calisthenics dabbler

Link to comment
1 hour ago, miss_marissa said:

What do you do for jump workouts? I bought a jump rope recently and trying to figure out how to work it in to my routine.

 

I've recently discovered KOBO which does ebooks and have their own ereaders (but I just downloaded the app to my phone). Which is fairly similar, but I'm not giving money to Jeff Bezos that way. My local bookstore also partners with them, so they get a portion of the proceeds.

 

For starters I'm trying to get better at just basic jumping with both feet which I still fail at some times and whack my feet bahahaha. I am really trying to get down a boxer skip for alternating feet but I cannot for the life of me do that and jump rope at the same time. I can do the feet separate of using the rope but add in the rope and not so much. It'll click one of these days! You can also like, alternate feet jumping narrower and wider, and I assume you could do high knees or butt kicks with a jump rope too. Much as they are massively bro-y (ugh, lol) Jump Rope Dudes on Youtube have good tutorials and ideas and stuff.

 

I really need to figure out an alternate to amazon but I keep using it because in times like now it lets me like, actually get paper towel and toilet paper etc (without having to leave the house too so yay) and when someday when I go back to work I also order on amazon a lot because it's easier to order shit when I am driving 2 hours a day and don't have energy for extra shopping and all my dance classes and stuff. It's not a good excuse and I am trying to at least slooowly order more from other smaller companies with better ethics (local if I can). I wish really wish Bezos would just be less of a shit human and pay his people better and in general take better care of his employees and give more money to causes that deserve it and also I wish they'd use purely USPS again and also pay USPS decently because it's an important thing than needs to keep existing; but I'm not holding my breath that any of that will ever happen.

  • Like 1

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

                                               35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Mike Wazowski said:

Oof, this is relatable. I view myself as a morning person, but something about permanent WFH has made it easy to laze about in the mornings.

 

MORNING PEOPLE AAAAAAH. Kidding. Lol.

 

I am...not? a morning person but in normal times I have to get up ideally at 5:30 to get ready for work and leave on time. My body still kind of wakes me up around then from years of doing it (but I am no way shape or form actually very awake at that point haha.) I DID actually wake up by 7-ish today because I thought it was 7:50 and my alarm was about to go off and I started reading and then I realized I read the clock wrong and it was 6:59. I think maybe the key is if I sorta wake up at a time that's within an hour-ish of when I need to be up I should just STAY AWAKE and it's a much better wake up process. But sleeeeeeep ❤️. lol

 

 

4 minutes ago, Mike Wazowski said:

This sounds AWESOME - I definitely have that problem of leftover fries just tasting blech (the couple times I've had leftovers, anyway).

 

Dude. For leftover fries you MUST use either oven, toaster oven, or air fry or something along those lines to properly re-crisp and return them to tastyness!  I usually go for 350 or 400 and heat them until they are nice and sizzley and crispy on the outside again. Gotta keep an eye so they don't get too overbrowned or burnt but it totally works. And you can go mix yourself a tasty dipping sauce while they cook :D

  • Like 1

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

                                               35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Link to comment

Why do I have Haddaway "What is Love" stuck in my head? So random. Also now I need to go see if I can find the bardcore for that (dammit @sylph 😂)

 

Today in cooking adventures, I am making chex mix flavored kale chips and I will be eating all of them posthaste tyvm. MMMMMM kale chips. I do my kale chips in the oven and not the air fryer but I should probably experiment with that! I usually do them at 200 for 2 hours or so, so low and sloooow or max crispy and minimum burny.

 

 

Challenge Week 0, Day 5, Thursday

 

Goal 1 - CUT - ✔️  - Did the thing. I WANTED TO EAT MORE SOO BAD. But I did not WILLPOWER won out. YAY.

 

Goal 1 Jump rope Daily - ❌ - I failed to do this yesterday because I forgot to do it before I started dancing and doing it after sounded like evil torture because I was hangry and sore. TODAY. Must be done before dance though or it isn't happening. Lesson learned!

 

Goal 3- Anti racism homework -  ✔️ 2 of 3 days for the week so far - I worked on the UC systemwide implicit bias training because it exists and sounded like a good idea. I am happy that it is all pretty familiar to me and something I already try to work on so I'm not totally ignorant that this is a thing that exists and that we all need to work on! 

 

 

FOR TODAY, time for workout and then jump rope and then dance. And uh. I may have had a Drumstick (like, delicious icecream one) and a bagel for lunch soooooo dinner is going to be small today. 😂  I did a small grocery trip 90% of which was stuff for my mom and my brother today and I could not resist eating some of the treats I picked up for them. Keeping it within my macros though!!!

  • Like 1

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

                                               35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Link to comment

Drumsticks are so underrated. Especially when they have the chocolate at the bottom of the cone! 

  • Like 2

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Link to comment
2 hours ago, raptron said:

Drumsticks are so underrated. Especially when they have the chocolate at the bottom of the cone! 

 

Those are the ones I got! So good!

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

                                               35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Link to comment

I should have posted over the weekend since I can never remember exactly what I did on what days. I know I DID jump rope every day -- even Sunday, when I realized at like 8:30 that I hadn't done it yet and had to stop my evening netflix binge to go jump haha. I am getting better at it slowly! I can actually jump for a minute straight-ish for at least the first few rounds and then slightly shorter like maybe 45 seconds ish for the later rounds. Progress!

 

I do still wish I could accurately time my jump rope intervals. I tried an interval timer on my phone, but I couldn't play my music with it since it wants to run apple music and all of my music is streaming through Google Play soo yeah. I am hoping that 80-100 jumps ish is about a minute and that 60-70 is around 45 but I haven't timed it. I'm seriously thinking about buying one of those big non digital clocks like we always have at schools with the seconds hand that would be big enough for me to look at while jumping. Those are cheap so I probably will do that one of these days. 

 

Un-challenge related, I am still thinking about buying an acoustic guitar. I've been thinking about it on an off for a few years but EXPENSIVE so I am still thinking about it. lol

 

Anyway I remember what happened yesterday so I will start with that for update:

 

Challenge Week 1, Day 1, Sunday

 

Goal 1 - CUT - ✔️  - Success! I'm not sure if I'm getting more used to the exercises so I am less dead with DOMS, or if just getting way more sleep because it was the weekend but I was much less miserable and hangry this weekend. Yay?

 

Goal 1 Jump rope Daily -   ✔️  - I almost forgot but as mentioned I paused New Girl for a few to jump rope for 5 min. I should have done it earlier in the day when I was doing my other workout stuff but I forgot woops.

 

Goal 3- Anti racism homework -  ❌ 0 of 3 days for the week so far - Nothing this week yet!

  • Like 2

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

                                               35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Link to comment

Oh oh. And to update, I definitely already see a bit of a difference in belly fluff so the cut is working. Yay. I should be taking pictures but I did not take a before sooo whatever lol.

  • Like 3

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

                                               35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Link to comment
2 hours ago, sylph said:

Visual confirmation of a cut is the best motivation to keep going :)

 

In this case pretty much the only reason I am willingly doing one hahahhaahah. I have lost enough fluff in the last 5 years that I was pretty sure even a small cut would visible!

  • Like 1

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

                                               35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines