Cable alternatives/diy

Hi everyone,
I wanted to know if anyone knows what kinda exercises I can do to substitute stuff like lat pull downs, and rear delt pulls. I have a resistance band (the one the looks like TRX) but It's not as intense as I'd like and I finish my reps way too easily. I also have a couple of weights and DBs, so if anyone maybe knows a way I can transform my Rb into a diy cable machine that'd be good. Otherwise, what are some good ways to substitute cable machine exercises?

Getting heavier resistance bands would be the most straightforward solution, pr doubling up the ones you have, if possible. Rigging up a round bar above head height and using rope/cable over the bar and attached to heavy weights would work too, but you'd need the materials and tools to build something like that

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

Pullups and rows are the bodyweight exercises those cable exercises simulate.  So a doorway pullup bar and some gymnastic rings could be a fitting substitute.  If you aren't to full pullups or rows yet, there are progressions here and here to find your starting point.

welcome GIF

• Like 1

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.