Manarelle curls up and tries

Manarelle

For those of you who've been following me for a while, this is going to be a different kind of challenge. For new folk, I allow myself 4 hobbies, for time and focus reasons:

• Exercise: M/W/F weights. Su/Tu/Th cardio, PT, and stretching goals.
  • Languages: Russian and French practice daily. Shifting from vocab to reading/ learning a song this challenge.
  • Gardening: add a small raised bed and flowering bushes to the backyard.
  • Cosplay: finish claws for Taboo, start work on the tail.

Details in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Exercise: Although the gym has opened boot camp classes outside and by reservation only, I'm still focusing on weights and actually seeing progress without injury. I moved bench presses to the floor, since my workout bench is super wobbly, and found I get much better results there, because both hipbones and shoulder blades have a solid base to push against. I surprised myself by bottoming out on the chin-up and then at least getting my arms bent up for the next one (new progress), even if I couldn't actually pull up into it. Also making handstand progress in that I can catch myself and stop a forward overbalance. I can feel my weight being too much on the base of my hand, though, and I'm not sure how to fix that, since I only have carpet to work on. 

Languages: The nonstop vocab practice is getting to me, so I'm going to take a break and shift to reading in French (to be determined), and learning a song in Russian (also TBD), so I can see the words in use, not just as isolated vocab. 

Gardening: This Friday is one of my alternate Fridays off, so I'll mask up and brave the gardening store. It's supposed to torrential downpour for most of the next week, but at least I'll have the supplies to start the raised bed once it clears up. Will also get new gloves so I can weed on less-than-ideal days. 

Cosplay: Closing in on final pieces for the Taboo cosplay. The claws should be completely assembled this weekend and I can start on priming, painting, and sealing them, which will doubtless take a very, very long time. I have an idea to 3D print the tail, but that's going to require learning how to design things in 3D. I want to start work on that once the claws are done. The pants.... I have new idea that don't involve sewing hated things; we shall see how that works out. 

Small things in the the four hobbies have been my "challenge" goals for a very long time, but the pandemic has given me an opportunity to address some other things. The big one is that I've had on and off hell days, where I get depressed and emotional and get things done but without much enthusiasm or dedication. I ran across an article yesterday that made me realize why those happen: I have an underlying belief that I only have worth when I am accomplishing things; I am not inherently worth anything. Intellectually, I know that's not right, true, or something I would be happy knowing others believed about themselves, but that was instilled in me at a young age, and it's gonna take some time to undo. It's coming out in the pandemic because I can't get as much done. The cosplay is progressing, but who knows when I'll be able to debut it? I'm lucky enough to be able to work from home, but many work projects are on hold indefinitely, so my sense of accomplishment there is lowered. I was going to try out new styles for work clothes this year, but with shopping closed (and even if it weren't, I wouldn't go to a store to browse right now), I can't work toward that, either... so what's the point in anything? What's the point in working toward things that will never be realized? What's the point in me existing? 

Some follow up research found this article, which lays out some solid steps toward combating this attitude. I can give flippant answers to all those things right now, but it wouldn't scratch the shell of belief that's causing issues. I don't want to do daily affirmations, either, because I suspect I would continue making flippant responses. So I'm going to try just doing a couple minutes a day to consider the questions - not necessarily to "find answers," but to see what eventually bubbles up from my subconscious that might actually have a chance to change things. I'm rephrasing the questions below to tie in with the questions a therapist asked me years ago when working through past trauma. There's a lot of overlap.

Daily considerations: 

• What do I like about myself that isn't connected to achievement?
  • Redefine success - what does it look like to me?
  • What part of me never changes; regardless of success or failure?
  • What does unconditional self-love look like? 

And finally, a silly goal. One of my friends started following the curly girl method last year, and ended up with a head full of beautiful, natural curls. She was very open with the process, including setbacks and lessons learned, and it made me curious. I have a lot of hair, and it's always been pretty untamable but straight, though each individual hair is pretty textured. I switched out my shampoo, conditioner, and towel/ drying method, and immediately saw waves and a couple curls forming at the ends. The biggest problem with "going curly," though, is the transition period - generally, abut 3 months of variable levels of curl and frizz, figuring out what works for you and what doesn't. Back in March, my work sent us all home for two weeks and kept extending the work from home period for two more weeks. Last week or so, they finally said "Ok, we're not re-opening the office until at least September 1st, so settle in." Conveniently, that's... 3 months. Of not having to go into public (or at least work) as my hair works out what it wants to do. So I'm going to go for it. I got a blow dryer with a diffuser yesterday, and that plus some mousse (that smells delicious) gave me pretty good curly ends today. I've sort of half-assed trying it at the beginning of the year, but now I'm going to legit go for it. No backsliding. As someone whose entire beauty/ self-care regime usually takes about 5 minutes a day, this is a significant amount of time to devote to looking nice, but I think it'll be worth it.

Tl;dr: 4 hobbies, daily considerations, and hair stuff. Get to it. 

• Like 4

Manarelle the Level 60 Amazon Assassin

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

Hey, following along! For the French, have you listened to the Duolingo French podcast at all? I've only listened to a couple of episodes, but I find it quite good because it's a mixture of native French speakers and narration in English, so it means you get to hear some stuff in context.

Good luck with the daily considerations, that sounds like a really good thing to explore.

I like the hair goal too! I've been growing out my beard over lockdown as I don't have to go to the office; it's been nice!

• Like 1

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 0  -  CON: 0  -  CHA: 0  -  SAN: 0  -  INT: 0

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Muscle Wizard: Origins

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map

Definitely things worth thinking about. I hope you’ll share some thoughts! 

I’m very interested in the hair regime, even though I know I won’t want to devote that much time in the foreseeable future 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

Main Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and a great coach

Current challenge: KB Girl's next turning of the wheel

my instagram - my gym's instagram

I love the new directions this challenge is exploring, following along for the journey :) 

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library   Shuffle Club

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 3132, 33Humbug[Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

20 hours ago, Jarric said:

Hey, following along! For the French, have you listened to the Duolingo French podcast at all? I've only listened to a couple of episodes, but I find it quite good because it's a mixture of native French speakers and narration in English, so it means you get to hear some stuff in context.

Good luck with the daily considerations, that sounds like a really good thing to explore.

I like the hair goal too! I've been growing out my beard over lockdown as I don't have to go to the office; it's been nice!

Hm, thank you. I had not heard of the Duolingo podcasts. I had started reading HP in French when I had a free Kindle trial, and I'd like to get back to memorizing the Les Mis musical in French, but this would be a good go-to for short listening bursts. Thank you!

The gentleman is definitely getting scruffier as time goes by (he has to go in, but he's maintenance, so fewer people to see). He hasn't gone full beard yet, though. I'd think it would get hot?

15 hours ago, KB Girl said:

I’m very interested in the hair regime, even though I know I won’t want to devote that much time in the foreseeable future 🤷‍♀️

Yeah, the time component is part of my reluctance. For most of my life, I'd wash, towel dry, brush, braid, and go. Maybe 2-3 minutes outside of the shower. My friend tells me that after the 3 month transition period, it gets easier because your hair "knows" what to do and doesn't need so much hand-holding, but I was shocked that Monday took an hour for the shower & aftercare; probably about 30 minutes extra. Worth it though, got some nice clumping and even some curls still on the second day. 

Hair stuff:

Spoiler

For now, I'm using Pureology Hydrate shampoo & conditioner (and getting it at half price through Walmart, despite my personal convictions about Walmart). It's sulfate free, and smells wonderfully of rosemary & mint, respectively. The first time I used the conditioner and the mint oils started cooling my scalp (and ears, and back, and face), it was a bit of a shock, but now it feels nice. Wash and condition per normal, then use a microfiber head wrap to keep my hair out of the way while I dry & lotion everything else. That dries the hair to the point of being not drippy, so I can add in leave-in conditioner. I usually just rake that through with my fingers, and keep my head titled forward, "upside-down" from this point on, so my hair doesn't just lie flat(ish) like it's done for the last few decades. Put that up in a loose, messy pineapple and get dressed, to give the conditioner some time to soak in.

Back to the bathroom, take the pineapple down, still with hair hanging forward, and add mousse liberally. I'm not 100% sure on the mousse yet, because it makes my hair feel coarser than usual, but it gives a good cast without feeling gross or leaving flakes. Definitely looking to leave that step out after 3 months, hopefully. Anyway, still with hair forward, use the blowdryer with diffuser on medium/ low heat until the hair is (fairly) dry, then get a headband around my neck and put it in place when I flip everything back upright. Scrunch out the cast, and voila! Well ok, currently it's still a mess, but I'm hoping it'll get better. Pardon the horrible selfies, but here's the progress so far.

"Normal" styling:                                               Just shampoo/ conditioner/ new towel:               New "regime:

Cstx4Qu.jpg              V5edKoL.jpg                  525dxF3.jpg

Got into a bit of a disagreement with the gentleman last night. He insists on bombarding himself with horrible news around the world, and (we discovered) is only talking to his... very politically conservative and science-doubting... co-workers, so he's gotten fast at knee-jerk assuming his conversational partner is a) misinformed, b) heavily prejudiced, and c) about to spout horrible nonsense and should be headed off before they complete a story. Which, I"m sure you can imagine, isn't very good for having conversations with his wife at home. I brought this up and pointed out he should probably have responsibly-distanced face-to-face interaction with less horrible people, like say, a quarantine buddy, since he's far more social than I am, and even I have started feeling the effects of the quarantine. Unfortunately, he immediately pooh-poohed the idea, because he doesn't want to possibly spread germs to others after having to be around careless people all day at work. He also said some things that I felt were highly unfair, which got me thinking about the questions in my challenge. That's a long intro to...

Things I like about myself/ that don't change: I do my utmost to be honest and fair, even if it's not complimentary or beneficial to me. I'm sure I still have biases and definitely have "I don't wanna" moments, but I try. I distinctly remembering someone in an interview once asking why I do that, and I really struggled to find an answer, finally lamely saying "It's the right thing to do?"My mother is a narcissist, and I don't ever want to put others through what I had to deal with from her, because I know how awful it feels. 

• Like 5

That’s an amazing difference! It looks nice :)

4 hours ago, Manarelle said:

Which, I"m sure you can imagine, isn't very good for having conversations with his wife at home.

Indeed! I hope you two can sort that out. He’ll probably need a little time to come to the same realisation.

• Like 2

Would he care to interact with some folks from here?  I think we are generally good at adding fuel to the fire having reasonable conversations about sensitive topics.  Maybe not as part of this forum directly, but through a 3rd party platform such as FB messenger of Discord?

• Like 2

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 3132, 33Humbug[Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

Ooh, good luck with your curly girl journey. I've seen others have some really great results. I love, love, love these introspective questions as well. 

Sounds like your SO is going to have to figure out a different approach to conversations like this -- coming in hot when his dander is up from bad conversations at work doesn't seem very fair to you. 

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

On 6/17/2020 at 2:36 PM, KB Girl said:

Indeed! I hope you two can sort that out. He’ll probably need a little time to come to the same realisation.

On 6/19/2020 at 11:42 AM, raptron said:

Sounds like your SO is going to have to figure out a different approach to conversations like this -- coming in hot when his dander is up from bad conversations at work doesn't seem very fair to you.

I do appreciate that he goes away and thinks about what I say, even if it is sometimes after-the-fact. He's calmed down in the past few days, so the message might have sunk in. 

On 6/17/2020 at 10:37 PM, WhiteGhost said:

Would he care to interact with some folks from here?  I think we are generally good at adding fuel to the fire having reasonable conversations about sensitive topics.  Maybe not as part of this forum directly, but through a 3rd party platform such as FB messenger of Discord?

Ha to the cross-out. He's got quite a lot of friends online, and he and I actually agree on most things. What he was doing was cutting me off before I hit the main point of my stories/ explanations and angrily informing me of, most of the time, what I was about to say. He does have a habit of cutting me off now and then, because I try to give plenty of detail in my stories, and I think sometimes he either doesn't want to or can't follow, so he just takes a right turn; but this was angry and obnoxious enough that I cut him off in return and asked him if was going to let me finish. Probably not the nicest response, but again, it seems to have gotten through. 

On 6/19/2020 at 11:42 AM, raptron said:

Ooh, good luck with your curly girl journey. I've seen others have some really great results. I love, love, love these introspective questions as well. 

Thanks. I'm hoping the CG stuff works because right now, I'm at the usual "I AM SICK OF HAVING MY HAIR TOUCH ME" phase and debating lopping it all off or giving up. 

So goals for Week 0:

• Exercise: Yes. 
  • Languages: Russian prof actually suggested a coursera course for me, in addition to our video lessons. May do that, and then start with "Tu viens, cherie" from Les Mis. 
  • Gardening: Got the stuff Friday morning, and it's been torrential downpouring since. 
  • Cosplay: See below.
  • Considerations:
    • What do I like about myself that isn't connected to achievement? Strong moral code, keep pushing boundaries, do my best to be kind to everyone (from a distance).
    • Redefine success - what does it look like to me? Prelim answer - be comfortable enough physically, mentally, and financially, to have Days(tm). Off days, blah days, fun days, days off, "screw this, I'm gonna go x and come back to this later" days, whatever. The problem is that I'm there (finally, after 20 years of adulting), and I don't want to just rest on my laurels or stagnate. Which brings us back to achievements. 
  • Curly: Yes, right up until the costume test run, then I had to put my hair up. 

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! Guys.... some good news..... 

A) I finished the gloves. I stupidly did not take after pictures of them completely done, but they're this, plus a little shinier:

EEqxHF3.jpg?1

that means...

B ) The only thing left is the tail. Ignore the worn, not-quite-black house pants, horrible hair, slightly askew shoulders, and lack of character make-up, but... Feedback appreciated!

MW4UxdY.jpg ezfgI5o.jpg bnjLOJd.jpg

I need to add elastic to the greaves' bands, because they're impossible to get tight with just velcro and kept slipping around. The vest isn't quite as fitted as I'd have liked, and, well, I'm bigger than I'd like to be in a few places, but all that aside, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Add hair, makeup, and tail, and I think it'll be stunning. Total time to date: 102.6 hours. 

Edit: Ooooh... the boring hip/thigh area was bothering me.... if I add leather tassets, I bet I could build a pocket or two into them, and they'd help counterbalance the tail. /ponder ponder ponder. 

• Like 5

That looks great!  Really looking forward to seeing it with the tail.

Some of the reference pics I'm seeing for Taboo have padding/armor on the outer thigh; could be either a tasset or a cuisse.  That would be great spot to add pockets (because you can always use more pockets).

• Like 1

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

Duuuude. It's all coming together!

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

On 6/21/2020 at 4:06 AM, KB Girl said:

It’s really awesome. I especially enjoy the side view, including the look on your face :) 

I'm learning.... the Thor test runs looked super boring because I didn't emote at all. Gotta sell the character, not just the costume. :D

22 hours ago, Anim07734 said:

That looks great!  Really looking forward to seeing it with the tail.

Some of the reference pics I'm seeing for Taboo have padding/armor on the outer thigh; could be either a tasset or a cuisse.  That would be great spot to add pockets (because you can always use more pockets).

Yeah, I think you're right, the cuisse might be a better option. It's just weird for me, because that's literally the word for thigh in French, so it's like saying "I'm gonna make a thigh for this costume!" Which is weird.

But yes, more pockets are always good. Stupid womens' clothing....

22 hours ago, DoubleTrouble said:

The shoulder thingies are my favorite. Like dragon scales 🛡️

Hahaha, yeah, I'm pretty proud of how simple yet effective those are. Once I add in the tail, I think there will definitely be dragon comparisons. :)

4T4Tinq.jpg

In other news, I got the back yard weeded and a new blueberry bush planted. I also got boards to finally get the raised bed made for the right side of the parking pad, but then I realized how much I like the clover patch and the big yellow weed that the pollinators love. Might have to take them up carefully and replant. :) I have a somewhat limited window for yardwork, though, as I apparently overheat more easily now; early mornings before it gets too hot is the best time. I'm happy to report, however, that after all that weeding and digging work, my hams and glutes are tired - NOT my lower back being tired or spasming. Woot! Best workout progress ever. 

I did run through some tutorials on the 3D software, then took a step back to sketch out the design I want for the tail. It's going to be a lot of work, but since there's no deadline, I have time. 

• Like 5

Your progress pics look fantastic!

Also I'm here to cheer you on!

• Thanks 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

On 6/21/2020 at 11:22 PM, DoubleTrouble said:

The shoulder thingies are my favorite. Like dragon scales 🛡️

My favorite part is the spines down the back :) 

• Like 1

Level 2 Ninja

8 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

My favorite part is the spines down the back :) 

Oh yeah, me too. I'm super proud of those, and working on sketches to continue them onto the tail. 

Must be something about spring/ summer that gets me working: FB reminded me that a year ago today is when Thor was ready. The local con is (usually) in October, so I'm going to give myself until then to finish the last bits and tweaks on Taboo, then start on Valkyrie. Realizing this is still only my second "big" cosplay, I'd like to keep it to one major project per year. I'm kind of enjoying the mental downtime right now, after 8 months of "I have to hurry and get this done by [moving target deadline]." Naturally, however, the major pieces to the gentleman's cosplay came in last night, so he wants my help on tweaking and finishing up some stuff. Good timing, I guess?

Curls are coming along ok. I passed the first "I hate this and want to give up" phase, which is where I gave up a couple times before. I'm sort of struggling with the concept of living in the moment and continually appreciating what I have, rather than living for a future accomplishment. It's very weird for me to not be working toward something and being uber focused on it. Right now, I'm leaning toward the idea of balancing the two: having a future goal but appreciating the journey toward it. 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Manarelle said:

'm happy to report, however, that after all that weeding and digging work, my hams and glutes are tired - NOT my lower back being tired or spasming. Woot! Best workout progress ever. 

HUGE!

23 hours ago, Manarelle said:

I did run through some tutorials on the 3D software, then took a step back to sketch out the design I want for the tail. It's going to be a lot of work, but since there's no deadline, I have time. 

Oooh, neat. 

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

Oh snap! You guys are gonna look awesome.

• Thanks 1

Raptron, alot assassin

Gentleman looks wicked!!!

• Thanks 1

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

On 6/23/2020 at 2:32 PM, Manarelle said:

Right now, I'm leaning toward the idea of balancing the two: having a future goal but appreciating the journey toward it. 

That is something I very much want! 
do you not appreciate the journey of making these costumes?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KB Girl said:

That is something I very much want! 
do you not appreciate the journey of making these costumes?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sometimes. I live the designing phase, and I love watching things come together, but when you just spent an hour sewing two (out of 28) tiny pieces of Worbla onto stretchy black material with black thread using a tiny-ass needle, and then you realize you got them in the wrong place and have to take it all apart again.... the glamour of creation wears a little thin. I realize every process has its setbacks, and you can't proceed without failing, but when the fails stack up more than the wins it can be hard to keep perspective. That's usually when I walk away and bellyache for a while to blow off steam. Maybe do something else with less risk of failure for a little bit, then get back to the annoying project. 

No pictures yet, but the day dawned overcast and breezy, so I spent 2 hours digging up absolutely everything in a 16' x 3' patch in the backyard to make a raised bed. Was pleasantly surprised to find that curly hair, even not fully formed curls, stay up in a folded ponytail (and off the neck) WAY better than straight hair does. My hands, toes, glutes, and hamstrings are sore, and it's over 90° now, so making the bed and digging it in will probably be put off til tomorrow which is supposed to start off similarly to today, thank goodness. Spent yesterday backing everything on my computer up to our new backup system at home, so today I get to try to upgrade to Windows 10, which I've been putting off for a very, very long time. 

What part of me never changes; regardless of success or failure? I don't stop. I might side-step, re-evaluate, redefine, try something and decide I don't like it enough to restructure my life around, but I don't stop. My dad is a HUGE Pollyanna, and loves to recount his traveling stories and how he'd go anywhere in a heartbeat if given the opportunity. He asked last week if I'd go back to Russia again and seemed very disappointed that my answer was no. I thought about that this week, because it bothered me and it merged with the book I'm reading, Dreams from my Father by Obama (who is, unsurprisingly, an amazing writer). I'm only halfway through it, but his comments about being a black person in a white society - feeling out of place, unwelcome, tolerated but not accepted - and what I've picked up over the years about how police are viewed as "not really there to protect you, and often more of a danger than regular society" is very similar to how I felt in Russia. Not exact, because I (apparently) look Russian enough until I start talking and acted it well enough by suppressing several of my personality traits, but very similar, I think. Despite that, I went back a second time, because I wanted to get more experience of the culture and the people. The second time was slightly better, because I was in a dorm with other American students, rather than living with a host "family," so there was some sense of "I am not alone, there are others like me that will at least notice if I disappear." I cannot imagine the rage and pain of living that was day in and day out of one's entire life. And I can see how hard it would be for someone who has never experienced any part of that to get an inkling of what it feels like... hence my dad's enthusiasm and my hesitation. 

That was very confused and probably confusing, sorry. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Manarelle said:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sometimes. I live the designing phase, and I love watching things come together, but when you just spent an hour sewing two (out of 28) tiny pieces of Worbla onto stretchy black material with black thread using a tiny-ass needle, and then you realize you got them in the wrong place and have to take it all apart again.... the glamour of creation wears a little thin. I realize every process has its setbacks, and you can't proceed without failing, but when the fails stack up more than the wins it can be hard to keep perspective. That's usually when I walk away and bellyache for a while to blow off steam. Maybe do something else with less risk of failure for a little bit, then get back to the annoying project. 

Ahhh, gotta love the Cosplaying process.

• Like 2

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler