//Min : Wings of Freedom 3

//Min

THOUGHTS

Recording stuff I want to remember.

On breathing: breathing meditation can both be rejuvenating or relaxing, depending on the count and hold. Tummo breathing is rejuvenating as it fires up the body and fits well in the morning. Maybe I will try either mindfulness meditation or just simple breathing in the evening for relaxation instead.

On heart rates: I noticed after having some social calls with friends that my average heart rate and sleeping heart rates went down despite not feeling any difference physically. Guess social time relaxes me more than I realise.

On exercise: My body composition scale says my core and upper body has more fat and less muscle than the average person. Decided to add back wall push ups to my routine and going to have to start more upper body workouts.

Been feeling nauseous these three days and its addling my brain lol. Feel like eating something yet disgusted at the sight of food. It's a weird place to be in lol!

• Like 3

//Min :: Battle Log 2020 :: Wings of Freedom 1, 2, 3 (current challenge)

On 7/7/2020 at 7:09 PM, Salinger said:

Yes i can relate to the feeling nauseous when thinking about food....strange place isnt it xx

Haha yea.. the mind is a weird place....

///////////////////////////////////////

WEEK 3 - 5 Jul to 12 Jul

❌ Breathing: 5 mins morn and 5 min evening daily

❌ Exercise: 15 mins bicycle HIIT per week 

❌ Dietary: Snack on fruits / nuts only on Tue and Thu

Crazy week. Routines not done. Helped with Elections in a 17 hour work day and in protective gear. It was emotionally overwhelming and quite the experience. I am glad it’s over.

//Min :: Battle Log 2020 :: Wings of Freedom 1, 2, 3 (current challenge)

23 minutes ago, //Min said:

It's clear to me this challenge is not progressing and I'm likely having a little burn out various aspects of life. I do not have the mental capacity to deal so I'm stopping the challenge and going to take a break and rest for a while to recharge. The war isn't over, but a break is sorely needed. 

Sending you love Min xx

• Like 2