Running stats:

Warm up: 5 min. walk

Run 1.5 min

Walk 1.5 min

Run 3 min.

Walk 3 min

Repeat starting with run

Cool down: 5 minute walk.

Ended up at the other end of the park from where I parked my car; so my total walk/run miles was 2.3.

Practiced piano & learned a new song. Yayz!🎶🎵🎶🎹🎹🎹

• Like 3

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Str. 6 Dex. 2 Sta. 1 Con. 12 Wis. 8 Cha. 3

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58014

Motto: Where there is life, there is hope.

Soli Deo Gloria

14 hours ago, fitnessgurl said:

Running tonight! Yahooooo!!!! Lol! Yesterday was a kind of nothing day. I did stuff, but then got a surprise visit from friends. Yay! They stayed for a few hours. I hadn't seen them in months; so it was nice. 😊

Yay for running! And nice on the surprise visit! Glad you were able to see them and catch up. :) Hope you were able to get everything on your list done today. :) 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, fitnessgurl said:

Update:

No: phone calls or office work

Counters 3/4 done

Cooking & dishes done

Laundry done

Running stats:

Warm up: 5 min. walk

Run 1.5 min

Walk 1.5 min

Run 3 min.

Walk 3 min

Repeat starting with run

Cool down: 5 minute walk.

Ended up at the other end of the park from where I parked my car; so my total walk/run miles was 2.3.

Practiced piano & learned a new song. Yayz!🎶🎵🎶🎹🎹🎹

Guess it would help if I looked at the second page LOL. I blame the tired. Anyway, nice job getting stuff done and getting in 2.3 miles! Doing good!

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, fitnessgurl said:

So today was a bit of a bust. Stupid headache. Tomorrow is appointment day. 😕 Eye doctor & dentist, then doctor (to check for possible Lyme). Then a bunch of errands.

Aw man I'm sorry. :( Hope you feel better tomorrow and that the doctors appointments go well. 

So I spiraled down into the Black Abyss on Thursday & clawed my way out of it today.

On Thursday I was given antibiotics for Lyme disease. The doc freaked out about my blood pressure as well. The nurse took it twice & he took it once after that & yes, it was still high, but it dropped each time it was taken. I explained to him that I had two other medical appointments before this one + errands + a ton of caffeine (I normally only have 1 glass of tea in the morning) & I was wound up over the possibility of Lyme (I also have white coat anxiety😬😬😬) & was certain this was the cause.

I now have to go back in two weeks for a recheck. *sigh*😞

I did go running; but wasn't into it so I did not do well.

Was very tired this afternoon so I slept through most of it.

• Sad 2

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

3 hours ago, fitnessgurl said:

So I spiraled down into the Black Abyss on Thursday & clawed my way out of it today.

On Thursday I was given antibiotics for Lyme disease. The doc freaked out about my blood pressure as well. The nurse took it twice & he took it once after that & yes, it was still high, but it dropped each time it was taken. I explained to him that I had two other medical appointments before this one + errands + a ton of caffeine (I normally only have 1 glass of tea in the morning) & I was wound up over the possibility of Lyme (I also have white coat anxiety😬😬😬) & was certain this was the cause.

I now have to go back in two weeks for a recheck. *sigh*😞

I did go running; but wasn't into it so I did not do well.

Was very tired this afternoon so I slept through most of it.

Big Hug GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Thanks 1

So I'm guessing the internet ate my post (Or I randomly posted it on the wrong feed, lol). Blargh!

Ok, here we go:

5k finished

Walk 5 minutes

Run 1.5 minutes

Walk 1.5 minutes

Run 3 minutes

Walk 3 minutes

Repeat from 1st run

Walk 5 minutes (cool down)

After that, a lot of walking & then random running/walking until I reached 5k mark.

Really happy about this. With Lyme, I wasn't sure what I'd be able to do. 

The quotes on my profile are so true. I have found my "pack" & it's amazing! We strengthen & encourage each other. It is good. I now have a virtual. & IRL pack. 😊 I am working my way (in God's strength) through my own personal storm. I am Tyrus (Rising Heroes group) & I will rise.

• Like 2

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

Hi guys. I'm still here. 😊 Been a rough couple of days. Not sure if it's 5k drain or Lyme or both. Slept most of today-not good. Really grateful I did today's major housework yesterday (everything else can slide). Practiced piano & did some schoolwork yesterday as well.

I'm supposed to go running tonight & I really want to; but I'm not sure if it will happen.😞

• Like 1

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

Running on Tuesday didn't happen (I walked), but I ran yesterday. Didn't do as well with it; but I still ran. ☺ 

I've been pretty regular with piano practice, yay!

I can't believe this challenge is almost over! 😲

• Like 2

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria