We Have To Stop Meeting Like This

I just checked and I believe it's been about six weeks since I last checked in (there abouts) - a fact that I am having a hard time getting over because wow it's amazing how much the body can change in six weeks (and not in the good way). 

Quick Backstory

A Thing happened and my mental health took really took a nosedive, the anxiety and depression reared their ugly head and it was really hard to see what the point of even trying was; I lost sight of why I should care about my physical health, and how important regular exercise was to keeping myself treading water. However, I got some news Monday that meant that things are turning around, as such I decided it was time I gave a shit again.

Whilst on this sabbatical I did think about popping back every now and again, but I immediately felt guilty at the thought of logging on and came up with various excuses, all of which I have now addressed: 

• "What's the point I've probably gained a load of weight that will be almost impossible to get off?"
    • I weighed myself last night and I am walking around at 66.4kg, pretty much the same weight I clocked in at six weeks ago (something that I still quite shocked at)
  • "My laptop has gone, it's too hard to type a long post on a phone!"
    • I have my laptop back and am no longer confined to trying type up posts/upload photos on a smart phone       
  • "Life at the moment is just unending monotony and there is nothing to look forward to or to strive for."
    • Work has changed and I now have far more structure to my day than I did previously
    • I actually have something to look forward to and to work towards 

So, with that all said, hello again - third time's the charm 😉    

• Like 3

Battle Log: Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Fox of War// Challenge 1 (Do Over) // Respawn Log: Continue [Y]/[N]

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.” 

Thief of Time

Welcome back, you were missed!

I really hope that you plan on sticking around, because we'd like to see you succeed. I know a lot of people with depression and it's hard to get through it sometimes, but that doesn't mean that you have to get through it alone. You're part of the Rebellion, which means you're one of us, and no nerd gets left behind.

• Like 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."