• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RES

RES: Still Cute

6 hours ago, RES said:

Just realized if I do get another job that the U will need to change, since that was put in because of no time to breathe much less live...Hmmmm...

would be a good problem to have.

I'm sorry that your ride didn't go off as planned.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Xena said:

would be a good problem to have.

I'm sorry that your ride didn't go off as planned.

Agreed! 

I was disappointed, but we still got a beautiful ride in, and I'd rather ride with D and Ween than 100's of strangers, so was good :D

7 hours ago, fleaball said:

Fingers crossed for you on Wednesday!

Thank you!! Definitely trying to manifest this one into existence 

• Like 2

So, interview day...went well I feel, have the final one set up for Tuesday at 11am, was told the position was mine to lose at that time :D 

I am almost there y'all!! giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • That's Metal 5

So I thought the weather was going to prevent a ride on the only weekend I've had off in a while

I was wrong :D 

bv17jqL.jpg

maGxMsF.jpg

xOZ7P8p.jpg

It's a very good day

The Plan....

Conscientious: Make 24 hour plan, eat on plan when hungry, stop when full. 7/7

Unconventional: With time being at a premium any extra stuff I get to do will be here Rode today :D 

Time: Get 7 hours of sleep a night, post at least 3 times a week in my thread. 6/7 on sleep, 4/3 posting

Exercise: Weights 3x week, 6,000 steps a day, 3 days treadmill workout (when no work event) 3/3 weights, 0/7 steps, 0/3 treadmill

Finished losing a toenail on my left foot (the big toe) so that's the reason for no treadmill, too sore! Plan on getting back to it next week.

Going to meet with a friend for dinner and drinks this evening, got my nerves rattled because it's someone D was talking to when we were going through our issues last year. 

• Like 7
  • That's Metal 1

On 8/8/2020 at 5:58 PM, RES said:

Going to meet with a friend for dinner and drinks this evening, got my nerves rattled because it's someone D was talking to when we were going through our issues last year. 

Good luck. I don't know much about your situation, but maybe it will be a good thing, sort of turning over a new leaf with this person. You seem to be a in a much better place now, so this could be a good way to go forward. But I totally get that it could be very stressful.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2020 at 5:58 PM, RES said:

Finished losing a toenail on my left foot (the big toe)

Wide Eyes GIFs | Tenor

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what?

• Haha 1

On 8/9/2020 at 6:38 PM, Xena said:

Good luck. I don't know much about your situation, but maybe it will be a good thing, sort of turning over a new leaf with this person. You seem to be a in a much better place now, so this could be a good way to go forward. But I totally get that it could be very stressful.

It went surprisingly well...I know I tend to think of worst case scenarios for everything, it's something I'm working on

On 8/9/2020 at 9:25 PM, fearless 2.0 said:

the pics are

giphy.gif

Thank you :D it was a great ride

6 hours ago, Teros said:

Wide Eyes GIFs | Tenor

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what?

it's been happening for a while, feels much better now

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Bouncer_the_Lovable said:

Been kind of annoyed I can't read ahead to see what happens with the interview.... Forums aren't books Bouncer...

Give you luck for tomorrow! And happy you were able to enjoy your weekend :)

Sorry about that, interview was actually supposed to be yesterday, I didn't post about it because i was still rather irritated.

I'm generally early to anything...as I was to this...they were in a meeting and so I waited, then I was informed after waiting 30 minutes that it would be another hour, and did i want to just leave and come back? I work 45 minutes away and that is just not feasible...so I told them we would have to make it another time.

The irritating part is there was no consideration for my time, like I had nothing better to do than sit around and wait on them...if you were in a meeting that was going to run late and you had other things scheduled then why not contact me prior to my taking time off work and driving over there to let me know that you need to reschedule? Common courtesy goes a long way with me, disrespect does not!

So anyway, that's were we are...I have a zoom interview with a construction company today at 5pm, and D and I are going to pick up patio furniture after that for the crazy lesbians side porch project :D 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, RES said:

The irritating part is there was no consideration for my time, like I had nothing better to do than sit around and wait on them...if you were in a meeting that was going to run late and you had other things scheduled then why not contact me prior to my taking time off work and driving over there to let me know that you need to reschedule? Common courtesy goes a long way with me, disrespect does not!

Small price to pay to find out you don't want to work there.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Small price to pay to find out you don't want to work there.

Is it fucked up if I still do want to? I mean...other than that, which that have now apologized for, it really sounds like the ideal position for me, especially with the growth opportunities.

Would be an amazing career move

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, RES said:

Is it fucked up if I still do want to? I mean...other than that, which that have now apologized for, it really sounds like the ideal position for me, especially with the growth opportunities.

Would be an amazing career move

Not at all. It just shows that humans work there. At least they apologized. If they hadn't done that, it would be time to cross them off your list. It helps that you have other interviews in the works too. That puts you in a much stronger negotiating position.

The photos of your ride last weekend are great. I love the shading in your hair. Most of all, you look happy. :D

• Like 4

Cant wait to see where you finally end up! Good Luck! And even if they apologized I would be a bit careful... just my view... Have a great evening! :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mistr said:

Not at all. It just shows that humans work there. At least they apologized. If they hadn't done that, it would be time to cross them off your list. It helps that you have other interviews in the works too. That puts you in a much stronger negotiating position.

The photos of your ride last weekend are great. I love the shading in your hair. Most of all, you look happy. :D

Oh absolutely! And I have one with a construction company this afternoon :D not putting all my eggs in one basket 

Thank you, hair by helmet, smile because I am happy :) 

16 minutes ago, fearless 2.0 said:

Cant wait to see where you finally end up! Good Luck! And even if they apologized I would be a bit careful... just my view... Have a great evening! :)

Same here! Looks like it's going to be a surprise for everyone :lol:

• Like 2

So, no ride this weekend because weather and D's job sucks

In person interview with the construction/roofing company on Friday went well, still no word from the dental office

I have tomorrow off and have to work the next 3 weekends, so not going to be many opportunities for rides unless I get a better offer between now and then.

The Plan....Week 2 (because I'm losing track of days)

Conscientious: Make 24 hour plan, eat on plan when hungry, stop when full. 7/7

Unconventional: With time being at a premium any extra stuff I get to do will be here Bought patio furniture, sold the table we had and my beach cruiser, on the hunt for a new bicycle

Time: Get 7 hours of sleep a night, post at least 3 times a week in my thread. 5/7 on sleep, 3/3 posting

Exercise: Weights 3x week, 6,000 steps a day, 3 days treadmill workout (when no work event) 3/3 weights, 0/7 steps, 1/3 treadmill

Very low energy week last week, completely skipped one day working out and pushed the weights workout to a day off...very tired, not sleepy but drained.

• Like 7

I need to vent a bit...I am in no way, shape, or form, an essential employee. My organizations mission is entertainment, while it's nice to be able to get out of the house and attend our events, it's in no way necessary in the current times and state of the country, especially in FL.

The executive team acting like all of us getting tested so we can safely put on these events any time a co-worker tests positive is utter bullshit...if you were really that concerned about our health and well-being you would cancel these events until a time that it is safe to have them, and quit working your staff 6-7 days a week. The whole thing just proves the only thing they care about is the bottom line, "lets get test results the quickest way possible so you all can come work this weekend" 🤬

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Angry on your Behalf 3

11 minutes ago, RES said:

I need to vent a bit...I am in no way, shape, or form, an essential employee. My organizations mission is entertainment, while it's nice to be able to get out of the house and attend our events, it's in no way necessary in the current times and state of the country, especially in FL.

The executive team acting like all of us getting tested so we can safely put on these events any time a co-worker tests positive is utter bullshit...if you were really that concerned about our health and well-being you would cancel these events until a time that it is safe to have them, and quit working your staff 6-7 days a week. The whole thing just proves the only thing they care about is the bottom line, "lets get test results the quickest way possible so you all can come work this weekend" 🤬

im really sorry!!!!! ❤️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fearless 2.0 said:

im really sorry!!!!! ❤️

Thank you, but there is nothing you should apologize for! This nonsense just strengthen my resolve that I need a new job

• Like 2