• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

iatetheyeti

iatetheyeti: emergence ii: the seed redux

10 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

WEEK FIVE DAY THREE

This is another check-in.

I am tired. I am queasy. I'm thinking an early night sounds just perfect.

And that is all.

I have been doing this for most of this week. Just to get me jumpstarted to the ealy(ish) hours i have to start working. And so far i'm loving it!

Giphy's new app Giphy Cam keeps your GIF game strong

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fearless 2.0 said:

*sends hugs* :)

Appreciate it, need all I can get right now!

3 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

I have been doing this for most of this week. Just to get me jumpstarted to the ealy(ish) hours i have to start working. And so far i'm loving it!

We gotta do what we gotta do!

• Like 1

WEEK FIVE DAY FOUR

I took a sick day, it was needed. I feel somewhat better now. I've been cleaning most of the day and also have been challenging myself:

I'm still not winning.

Date day tomorrow though, so I'm pretty excited for that.

• Like 2

I'm glad you are feeling better. With everything going on, a rest day was certainly called for.

That puzzle looks challenging! I'm planning on doing a puzzle while I'm on vacation, but nothing that hard. :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mistr said:

I'm glad you are feeling better. With everything going on, a rest day was certainly called for.

That puzzle looks challenging! I'm planning on doing a puzzle while I'm on vacation, but nothing that hard. :) 

You're not wrong there!

The puzzle is currently still winning. I've got most of the edges done (I think a couple of the edge pieces have been lost over the years though) and one corner is beginning to fill in, but this is definitely going to be a multiple day project! Heh, I reckon my next puzzle effort will have to be something less difficult than that.

• Haha 1

WEEK FIVE DAY FIVE

I had about an hour of sleep, but weirdly I've felt very awake all day. I left the bed at about 5am, made myself a large cup of coffee, and set back to work on that infuriating puzzle. A couple of hours later I woke Sunshine and finally, finally took her out on our first proper date. Thankfully it went well! I did mean to snap a few proper pictures, but that didn't cross my mind once we were on our way to our destination. On the way, however...

Plenty of walking done, but that was the only thing close to achieving any goals today. Not that I consider that a bad thing at the moment!

...now I just have to hope to sleep tonight because I have a parental visit before work tomorrow.

• Like 4

FIN.

I don't usually wrap up on the Saturday, but this time I'm making an exception. This challenge has quite clearly not gone to plan, but that doesn't mean it was a failure. On the contrary, I think it's been something of a success. I'm learning to adapt in increasingly more healthy ways, I'm learning how to create boundaries and stand firm with them, I'm learning how to walk the line between listening to what my body needs and pushing it a little further. I've said to a few people that this is by far the most recovered I have ever been in my life, but I also think it's the healthiest I've ever been in terms of mindset and attitude.

I'm happy with how things turned out. I know how alter my original plans for next challenge in order to further succeed.

It's going to get even better, I'll make it so.

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 2