• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

fearless 2.0

fearless: the minimalist challenge

13 minutes ago, Salinger said:

Love your floor boards :o 

great job FL xx

yah, I found them under the disgusting carpet and renovated them. I live in a very old house... cool! :)

• Like 3

House looks great, and I love the glitter lamp.

Yesterday, I threw out a couple things in my closet and a bit of old kitchen stuff. (I'm on the "decluttering lite" plan)

• Like 2

3am Monday night...

couldnt sleep because of the heat and just finished my paperwork project. Its already in the envelope so I can post it on Tuesday. Today I am a dog sitter for a friend ( the dog comes to my house / garden and I will just chill all day. Maybe I even get some napping in. Mood is very good but body is tired.

@Terinatum  @Xena  @iatetheyeti  thanks for commenting and keeping me on track! Your presence is very much appreciated ! :)

mood

mind:                              

giphy.gif

body:

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • That's Metal 1

Envious of the dog sitting! What kind of dog does your friend have?

And you know, I like hanging around here and cheering you on, and I will continue to do so :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

Envious of the dog sitting! What kind of dog does your friend have?

And you know, I like hanging around here and cheering you on, and I will continue to do so :) 

will put up pics tonight... :)   

and 

giphy.gif

• Like 3

dog sitting day:

a shy Iberian shepherd named Sancho ist staying with us today. Lara wants to be his girl but he does not want to love her back and crawled around in the corner to avoid her ....aaaaaawwwwwwww

I told her that happens to humans too. :)

20200810_151146.thumb.jpg.2b843b524ee9a9728b2c0db212c01d72.jpg

having accepted her single status finally, Lara proceeds to be a pancake all day.... its blazing hot!

20200810_150847.thumb.jpg.c932a4de1be56bb72faa02c772b00b58.jpg

meanwhile the Spanish Lover found and object worthy of his affection: my neighbor from upstairs ( mother of 2 horses, 2 cats and one bunny..) and the bad coke is hers!!! :)

20200810_171427.thumb.jpg.cb53513c2617c587e7da11225fe3d50b.jpg

fearless has started the day taking her evening medication instead of her morning pills. Lets just say the midday nap was intense! ;)

3l drinking goal: check

short walk with 2 doggies: check

meditation: no

movement in any other form: no

3 keto meals: yes, but hating it after having a conversation with @Terinatum about fast food and.... gasp... croissants with chocolate or jam!!!

cigarettes: today its hard because I was awake all night. not on plan. no

wine: will have one glass now. If I drink more I will come back and edit. ( yesterday I did fine )

edit: 2 glasses of wine tonight.

Have a good, cool evening, guys! ❤️

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

He is absolutely adorable! Poor Lana, though maybe it's for the best, having a furry cuddle buddy on such a hot day doesn't tend to work out well!

...I want croissants with chocolate now.

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 1

Tuesday morning: have lost exactly 3 kg in this challenge ( 107kg staring weight) 4 more to lose to be below 100 and reach my first goal. ;)

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 3

Tuesday 8pm

got gifted an old beautiful stereo system (small with wooden boxes.... so cute! ) which is set up for cassettes and cds !!!! ( original 90ies stuff)

lying in the cool evening breeze listening to chill music and loving my life!

my hairdresser and I decided to let my hair grow a bit and I just got a little bit cut off. Covid19 is a good time to grow your hair...

decluttered 3 more things: a lamp, a carton and my old boombox which is broken. Now I need to get rid of 5 things on Saturday and Im good for the week. yay.

food: check

hydration: check

walk: check

wine: 1 glass check

cigarettes: very much a fail... I didnt even count today... argh!

meditation: fail

mood:

giphy.gif

• Like 4

wednesday

food: check

hydration: check

walk: done

cigarettes:  on plan

wine: on plan

lots of work today. My students bring me joy, but its damn hot... Glad its over!

mood:

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Awww, what a handsome house guest you had :D 

You wound me talking about 90's stuff being old! :lol:

• Haha 1

Things are going well, that's awesome.

Sorry for the food breakdown!

I'm losing the Dr Pepper craving so very happy about that.

And look at you being all on plan with wine and smokes!

Keep truckin' my dear. You got this.

• Thanks 1

Thursday:

Its still very hot but I managed well today. Looking at @Jarric s thread a lot and missing the old Crossfit days. What if I could build myself up so well that I could return to Crossfit ???

Right now Im not only weak, that's not a problem, but my knee  and back are wonky after the surgeries and I have problems with tight tendons in my shoulders.. I have an idea about what I would have to do: stretching , PT, foam rolling, building muscle to support wonky bits... it would be a shitload of work to get there!

On the other hand: there's lots of old people doing Crossfit ( im 53) and I have  a brilliant box right in my town where the owner knows a lot about scaling down exercises to adapt to my body.

I wouldn't even have to pay as I had the deal to clean the club for a free membership. SOOOOOOOO??????

As soon as the heatwave is over I will start my stretching and bodyweight/PT routine and then I will see if I have the discipline to pull that off....

Today:

shower: check

walking: no

food: yes

hydration: yes

wine : yes

cigarettes: yes

writing: done

adulting around the flat: yes

mood

sigh......

giphy.gif

• Like 4

just called my old crossfit coach and he said  that he will take me back into his class happily. He said he also had a slipped disc and can scale down the workouts for me. Im going back in 2021 when Im officially cleared to train after surgery. The trainer is very careful and sees everything I do wrong. So Im not very concerned about the injury risk. As for the money, he offered me again that I can clean the place and in return train cost free! :)

Its on guys! I have to do my part now so I can really go back next year. Am all exited and very very happy!

• Like 6
  • That's Metal 2

So exciting to get back to crossfit since it sounds like you love it!   Wahoo!!!  

And you cleaning is inspiring! 

• Thanks 1

That's great news! And it's great that you've got something concrete to work towards (and look forward too!) next year already. We'll be here cheering you on :)

• Thanks 1

On 8/12/2020 at 3:03 PM, RES said:

You wound me talking about 90's stuff being old! :lol:

Just 90's stuff. No relation to people 😉

Fearless...I'm so excited for you about Crossfit. Love that you had an idea and took some action. Awesome!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, fearless 2.0 said:

just called my old crossfit coach and he said  that he will take me back into his class happily. He said he also had a slipped disc and can scale down the workouts for me. Im going back in 2021 when Im officially cleared to train after surgery. The trainer is very careful and sees everything I do wrong. So Im not very concerned about the injury risk. As for the money, he offered me again that I can clean the place and in return train cost free! :)

Its on guys! I have to do my part now so I can really go back next year. Am all exited and very very happy!

That's great news, excited to hear you'll be getting back to it! Also good to have a goal to work towards for your PT/rehab.

On another note, I had a thought on the smoking. What I used to do when I was cutting down was have a cigarette case, and fill it with the number of cigarettes I had allowed for the day (I was smoking rollies at the time, so I'd make a batch whilst sat in front of the TV). That way you never have to worry about keeping count, and you've got a clear visual representation of how many you've had and how many you have left.

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 1

41 minutes ago, Jarric said:

That's great news, excited to hear you'll be getting back to it! Also good to have a goal to work towards for your PT/rehab.

On another note, I had a thought on the smoking. What I used to do when I was cutting down was have a cigarette case, and fill it with the number of cigarettes I had allowed for the day (I was smoking rollies at the time, so I'd make a batch whilst sat in front of the TV). That way you never have to worry about keeping count, and you've got a clear visual representation of how many you've had and how many you have left.

HA, that's what I do.... and then I just refill!!!!!! :)

But today Im on plan, so....

and the crossfit is your "fault" thank you for the inspo ❤️

• Like 3