• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bean Sidhe

Bean Sidhe Vs Chaos: Time loop/ Alternate Timeline Something

(Warning, we have been watching Magicians and it is very applicable right now).

Okay, so last challenge well, it went as I should of expected.

0b8eaca17deb01ec27a09215163f5e2e00ba5c56

As a result, I am going to try the time loop Alternate timeline  thing

where I didn't fall into a mess and I am going to do better.

magicians210-teslaflexion.jpg?fit=800,45

So what does that mean, well, I am going to try to reset to where I was. I was in a good place, then well, the world hit and now I am just well,  a mess.

anigif_enhanced-1511-1431634258-34.gif

My depression is acting up HARD. My Anxiety is worse yet (Like I wanted to hide under a table and cry the other day). And I can’t be bothered because well, life.  So I am trying to force myself back to some sort of routine and reality.  These will help, I know it. But well,  I am hiding in things that will let me hide, but won’t make me better.

The application is in, so now I wait and hope for at least an interview. The world in plague is just a mess too and I can’t stop that which I know, but more the school for Agents is even dumber and I have to try and hope we all stay safe when it wont.

Here I go, going to try and bring myself around. Feel free to hang around. Going to try and come back here daily. Also, I need to post my one good thing a day to make sure I am focused on the good things and things I CAN control.

I lowered the bar from last challenge, probably should lower it again, but it also feels like if I do, I am a bigger mess, so be wary travelers. Going to try and just survive the next month and hope I get a job somewhere maybe…

Challenge details below:

Goal

Value

Description

Strength

Calf raises

Squats

Wall Sit (sec)

Side kicks

Do 6

Leg lifts

Reverse sit ups

sit ups

Knee to Elbows

Push ups

Knee exercises from dr

Backward Leg Raises

Step ups

Side lunges

Desk push ups

Flexibility

Wrist Extension Stretch

Wrist Flexion Stretch

Upward dog/Child pose

Meditating Groot

Lord of the dance Yoga (ankle above head)

Lower back stretch (One leg across body)

Chair Pose

Butterfly

Bridge

Do 8

Ballet/toe Touch

Sitting Fix/Shoulder stretch

Warrior 1

Ankle Circles

Warrior 3 (Eagle bird thing)

Quad stretch

Side stretch

Forward bend

Life and Family

Play with Cats

NF status update

NF reply one other thread

Water Garden

Walk Garden twice a day

Water Front Garden Bed

Use lotion on legs daily

Spend time with Agents

Harvest

Text/Talk to one family member a day (Chosen or Blood)

Water an inside plant

Do something for me (Stardew, read a book, date night, ect)

Soak up the sun

Plan

Be in bed by 11:00

Floss in morning

Floss after work

Do 12

Floss before bed

Check Dad's email

One good thing

Give Agent K9 5 minutes playtime

Pull weeds for 5 minutes

Fight Chaos

Pennisula/Island

Clean all these daily

Table / Half wall

Desk

Bathroom up

Clean off file cabinet

Do 6

Bathroom down

Clean off door to basement

Clean off Stairs and landing

Clean off tall dresser

Clean off nightstands

Clean off Dresser

Counter over dishwasher

At least 5 minutes per room (at least one)

Front room

Dust one surface

Computer room

Basement

Clean 1 thing in file cabinet

Pick up one furtumbleweed a day

Clean garden binder

Garage

Do 6

Bathroom down

Clean 2 papers out of paper organizer

File 1 thing a day

Purge 1 thing a day

Walking

Walk 9000 steps

Walk 15 minutes a day

Walk 5 minutes at lunch

Talk Agent K9 for a walk

7 hours with 250 steps

do 4

Walk to Mordor

Fuel

No eating after dinner

No stupid sugar

Track breakfast

Track Second breakfast

do 10

Track Elevensies

Track lunch

Track Dinner

Track Supper

Take Probiotic

< 3 bottles of tea

Eat Bananas Daily

Eat dried Apricots

Eat Breakfast

Eat Lunch

120 oz of water

Did I complete 5 minutes in room

Total points for day

Total points for challenge

Total Possible for challenge

• Like 7

Big hugs! You are doing great

I've already wanted to watch the Magicians but this made me want to watch it more. 

• Like 2

I have heard people mention Magicians. I might have to check it out too. Following along. Figures crossed for job luck :) 

• Like 2

On 7/27/2020 at 7:57 PM, fleaball said:

Here to offer support and enjoy all the magicians gifs!

Thanks. I knew you did magicians when it originally aired. I now understand why. Too often they say something and I am just like. thanks for summing up my life in that one sentence. If only this one was true.  If it did, we would both be like god level powerful...

gj27wgz46e831.jpg

• Like 3

On 7/28/2020 at 10:48 AM, Jupiter said:

*hugs* You got this, just take it one day at a time. 

That is the plan. Monday went well. Tues not so much. Hoping to finish today strong. but we will see.

I just gotta keep plugging forward and hoping right?

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Rookie said:

Big hugs! You are doing great

Thanks, I am glad you think so. I need to remember that just because I don't think so, doesn't mean I am not. If that made sense.

21 hours ago, Rookie said:

I've already wanted to watch the Magicians but this made me want to watch it more.

Oh I highly recommend. I love the banter of it and even on the sad dark episodes, I still find moments to giggle at. Hubby agreed we need to watch it at least a second time to see what we missed in the background the first time.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Tateman said:

I have heard people mention Magicians. I might have to check it out too. Following along. Figures crossed for job luck :) 

It was something I stumbled on in Season 5 where it was a time loop to the end of the world episode. We literally sat there and went "what is this" then found it on Blu-Ray.

Thanks for the job luck. I am still really nervous but nothing I can do but wait now. The posting may go down at the end of this week or early next week. I am making a point to work my rear off just in case something I do now tips a scale.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Lateral Planet said:

You got this! Routine definitely helps, and don't forget to include some chill time watching TV as part of the routine ;)

Thanks

The routine will help so much. The problem is the chill time was all I was doing which isn't help. Not Magicians because as AWESOME as it is, not Agent safe. I so wish it was for some scenes or areas, and then others I am like "AM I old enough, oh well, its fun" and moving on.

• Like 2

So Update from day one is a day late.

Monday I did pretty well. I got enough boxes to call it a win day. My exercises were totally lame, like I only did 10 knee to elbows instead of the 100 I was doing, but I gave myself credit since I did SOMETHING which is better than I had been doing. However, I had a rough day. The world was just hard and I am frustrated and I really just did not care or want to care. But I made myself do SOMETHING which was better than 0 so calling it a win. My good thing for the day was super hard to see or find, but the good thing was actually getting all my boxes for the first time in forever.

Monday points

• Strength  7 pts out of 6 (Max 14)
  • Flexibility 8 pts out of 8 (Max 17)
  • Life and Family 19 pts out of 12  (Max 22)
  • Fight Chaos - Clean 6 pts out of 6 (Max 12)
  • Fight Chaos - Purge 5 pts out of 6 (Max 12)
  • Walking 5 pts out of 4 (Max 6)
  • Fuel 12pts out of 10 (Max 15)
  • Total 63 pts out of 52 (Max 98) 
  • Number of boxes - 7 out of 7

Tuesday was a better day overall. I had a good meeting at work where I sounded useful and good to keep around. One of my chosen sisters came over for the first time since Christmas and we had dinner and visited and played in the garden together (shes one of the gardening homesteading ones). It was so nice to see her and had me bouncing all day. She only lives an hour away, but she works 3rd shift so its hard to get together.  But because she was here and didn't leave till almost 11, boxes went undone.  So that was a bad thing, but I was okay with it because people time is important. Oh and I forgot to track so points look horrible and I am not posting them. 

So who wants to kick me in the arse to get stuff done

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Bean Sidhe said:

I just gotta keep plugging forward and hoping right?

Pretty much. You got this. :) 

33 minutes ago, Bean Sidhe said:

So who wants to kick me in the arse to get stuff done

No kicking, just hugs and encouragement. 

• Like 3

Just remember -- Q struggled with depression lots, and yet ... he ended up pretty awesome and heroic.  Unfortunately, being awesome doesn't always feel so awesome.  *hug*  

• Like 2

On 7/28/2020 at 9:40 PM, Rookie said:

On 7/29/2020 at 12:45 AM, Tateman said:

Get on it y’all! It’s so good. 

5 hours ago, Bean Sidhe said:

Thanks. I knew you did magicians when it originally aired. I now understand why. Too often they say something and I am just like. thanks for summing up my life in that one sentence. If only this one was true.  If it did, we would both be like god level powerful...

gj27wgz46e831.jpg

I actually only started right after season 3 ended because i was dumb. But yeah. We would kick some serious ass if our world worked like that. I had a lot of moments like that too. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, fleaball said:

Get on it y’all! It’s so good. 

I do have it on my list on Netflix. Looks like 4 seasons there :)

• Like 2

Just now, Tateman said:

I do have it on my list on Netflix. Looks like 4 seasons there :)

Yeah, which is a fucking bummer. Idk if it will be the same now that the show is over, but 3 & 4 didn't hit Netflix until the end of December even though they ended in May(?) each year. I'm dying to watch s5 again. T_T

• Like 1

No butt kicking from me either. Its only day 4? and Tuesday was good for the noodle it sounds like. If you are still struggling by tomorrow then maybe I'll give you a little nudge with my foot :P

• Like 3

Here and following!

I don't have anything to add except that I hope things go well for you with the job thing and I also will look into Magicians.

Get it, Bean!

• Like 2

I am here. kinda.

I will reply to all in a bit, but basically, I am a mess of myself. It kinda sucks. I am do fine at work, but the people around me are putting extra pressure on things, especially when its "This is part of the new job and will help you land it".  When really, I just need to not think of the job and do what I need to. 

So last week went sideways as a result. So we are time looping back and restarting a bit as of Monday.

I did good on monday and got all the boxes. I had this big project I worked on all weekend, and Monday the boss and everyone but mentor loved it. He said it was good, but hated the formatting, which made sense to everyone else.  And my takeout dinner just arrived, so cutting this short. But basically, I am a mess, I need to start focusing and I can't. I will do so much better once I even find out if I get an interview. I kinda hope I do, since I am already doing parts of the job, but I don't want to count on it and get my heart broken. and if this doesn't pan out, I have to look elsewhere which will be even worse.

So yeah, keep poking me. Right now, I am aiming for 2 days in a row. here is to hoping I do it.

Monday points

• Strength  7 pts out of 6 (Max 14)
  • Flexibility 11 pts out of 8 (Max 17)
  • Life and Family 17 pts out of 12  (Max 22)
  • Fight Chaos - Clean 8 pts out of 6 (Max 12)
  • Fight Chaos - Purge 6 pts out of 6 (Max 12)
  • Walking 5 pts out of 4 (Max 6)
  • Fuel 13 pts out of 10 (Max 15)
  • Total 67 pts out of 52 (Max 98) 
  • Number of boxes - 7 out of 7
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Bean Sidhe said:

I am here. kinda.

I will reply to all in a bit, but basically, I am a mess of myself. It kinda sucks.

Mood. Hang in there, Bean.

I had this big project I worked on all weekend, and Monday the boss and everyone but mentor loved it. He said it was good, but hated the formatting, which made sense to everyone else. 

Did he give you any specifics about the formatting? What exactly he didn't like and what he would have wanted to see instead? It's not very helpful or mentor-y of him to just say "I hate it," especially when you're getting positive feedback elsewhere...

So yeah, keep poking me. Right now, I am aiming for 2 days in a row. here is to hoping I do it.

I believe in you!!

• Like 2

On 7/29/2020 at 7:41 PM, Jupiter said:

Pretty much. You got this. :) 

Thanks, I don't feel like I do, but hey, I am willing to hear it from any who wish to remind me.

On 7/29/2020 at 7:41 PM, Jupiter said:

No kicking, just hugs and encouragement. 

A good swift kick can be fairly encouraging...

• Like 1