• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Mr_Willes

Mr_Willes: Session 0

Lose Weigth:

I can be a pretty stubborn guy.

Breakfast:

I'm gonna go back to either skipping breakfast or having some skimmed yoghurt/protein powder. I want to aim for the poweryoghurt breakfast, but i know sometimes i just can't be bothered with breakfast and it's easier to just skip it.

Lunch:

Preferably have a salad for lunch.  Most of the days this will probably be a tuna salad, as they are inexpensive and easy to conjure up. Next to that, if the salad-lunch is not an option, i'm going to limit myself to 4 slices of bread, and try to be mindful on what i put between it.

Dinner:

The only thing i want to do for dinner is not overeat. If we have some stuff i like for dinner i can go apeshit on the amounts. I must not do that. Do not order too much in advance, leave room for getting something extra when i really need/want to. No second plates!

Remind myself i'm on a challenge, i want to completely stop the mindless candy/cookies, this is habit that has formed since a couple of months and i'm gonna shut it down. I know i can tackle this quite easy as i have done this before.

Next to this and to see how things are evolving i'm gonna weigh myself every morning and keep some sort of report over here.

image.thumb.png.7b55d432910109ae076ee679bb7f1e65.png

• Like 5

Pullup:

A goal a bit further away is RRDW21, or Rat Race Dirty Weekend 2021, which is in May of 2021.

For the people that don't know, this is a "20 mile / 200 obstacles" run. With an extra obstacle in the form of "not-drinking(-too-much)-friday-evening". Things to focus on will be: 

• Stamina - Running
  • (Upper body) Strength - Pullups / Lifting
  • Low bodyfat% - Lose weight

Running is pretty much take care of and just needs some upkeep.

Next to that, one of the things most beneficial is being able to pull yourself up, and have a lot of upper body strength. That's why i want one of my goals to focus on pullups. I'm thinking about combining this with running and lifting. Start at least every run or lift session with 2 sets of RPE8 pullups. Next to that i want to try do a few pullups EVERYDAY, that can be as few as 3 or much more if i feel like it (GtG)

• Like 5

Lift:

I did a powerlifting beginners meet, May '19. Not counting one session in june 2019 i haven't touched a barbell since...

Shock Horror GIFs | Tenor

Okay, so i want to ease into this, i mean my funk at the moment is running, don't why, it just is. So i want to sub one running day for a lifting day. Program is gonna be easy and based off of the Starting Strength program. Just to keep a super easy no thinking involved program.

Week A

• 2 sets of RPE8 AMRAP Pullups
  • 3x5 Bench Press
  • 3x5 Squat

Week B

• 2 sets of RPE8 AMRAP Pullups
  • 3x5 Overhead Press
  • 3x5 Deadlift

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Run:

image.thumb.png.f0441b9638b18bda68a4efa93ffe07a5.png

Running, well i've got a pretty solid base as i started running last year (Aug. 2019) and have ran over 1200K since then. On average my pace is around 11K/h. I will keep up the running, with at least 2 runs a week.

This is to make room for a lifting session a week AND to not put much strain on my achillesheel which was irritated the last few weeks.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Mr_Willes said:

I want to aim for the poweryoghurt breakfast

I had to read that 3 times before I stopped seeing "powdered yoghurt" and I was like 

Is That A Thing? - Happy Endings GIF - Happyendings Pennyhartz ...

Thats Not Really A Thing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Community that is not a thing GIF - Find on GIFER 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WhiteGhost said:

I had to read that 3 times before I stopped seeing "powdered yoghurt" and I was like 

Thats Not Really A Thing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Community that is not a thing GIF - Find on GIFER 

Au Contraire GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

IT IS a thing, i will post a pic of my poweryoghurt / powdered yoghurt breakfast next time i'm making it!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Little Dutch Buddy! Am followink for to give supports.

Very good to have ya Silverballs, always a pleasure to have the big tin man following my challenges!

Deadpool Love GIF - Deadpool Love Colossus - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Lo And Behold Really GIF - LoAndBehold Really Woah - Discover ...

The powdered-power-yoghurt!

Before (stirring)

787155887_IMG_20200729_0707082.thumb.jpg.ba8aefa1d92506190a46d3b0c5599edb.jpg

After (stirring)

1770609839_IMG_20200729_0718242.thumb.jpg.e577f5b1a4ddf8c6e9373d6cad01bf4e.jpg

Lo And Behold GIF - ProjectRunway Unicorn Timothy - Discover ...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Mr_Willes said:

Before (stirring)

But is that powdered yoghurt or just putting powder into an already existing yoghurt?

2 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

But is that powdered yoghurt or just putting powder into an already existing yoghurt?

The yoghurt is powdered. But it was not powdered yoghurt to start with. But doesn't that make it, powdered yoghurt?

Thinking Deep Thoughts GIF - Thinking DeepThoughts StareBlankly ...Deep Thoughts on Make a GIFDeep Thoughts GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYDeep thoughts - Reaction GIFsDeep Thought GIFs | TenorDeep Thoughts on Make a GIF

Ooow oow oow oow!!!

VICTORY!!!

Needed to go out to get lunch. Was longing for a specific snack, returned from the supermarket with a salad!

Bam jon stewart GIF on GIFER - by Meztigal

Edited by Mr_Willes
still craving that snack though
  • Like 6
  • That's Metal 1

No work out yesterday...

Aunt and uncle of mine was over, they had some info about the place we are taking our holiday, cause they go there frequently. My uncle knows A LOT about WW2, and seeing we are going to the D-Day beaches he just got talking and stopped when they got home. I love hearing him talk, he is one of those guys that could make doing taxes sound like an adventure! We invited them over to have dinner with us. They are married without children, and you can just sense they really appreciate the social interaction when invited over AND they are always fun to have around. Next to watering the garden and talking about the holiday there wasn't much up yesterday.

Today is my last day at work before i'm off FOR 3 WEEKS!!! Whoop, i am already caught up with everything i could think of, so it's just an easy day and i think i will cut it short to do some grocerieshopping before i go home. Tomorrow we have a family BBQ at the inlaws and i want to prepare some chicken, cause last time they turned out fantastic! IT's also getting hot as balls tomorrow, last weeks we have roughly been between 20c and 25c. Tomorrow, all of a sudden it's becoming 35c. Thank god i'm free that day, with nothing to do but a bike ride to the BBQ, i don't think the vacation could start any better....

Hammock Beach GIF - Hammock Beach - Discover & Share GIFs

I really need to get one of those!

• Like 6

11 hours ago, deftona said:

here for the kissing! 

Kiss The Band GIFs | Tenor

You came to the right place!

2 hours ago, Salinger said:

Its really going to be hot here too, today...!! ANd next week apparently! :) hope you enjoy your BBQ!!! xx

Next week we are going to be in France at the coast, where things are gonna be a bit colder and wet for the first half of the week and the temperature will pick up halfway through.

We got plenty of stuff on our list to cross off, so I think wel will be fine.

Yesterday was my last working day. I went home a bit early and it was already warm. Kids were playing in the pool, so I decided to watch some TV indoors where it was a bit cooler and nice and dark. I had to catch up on MotoGP of last weekend, I recorded both moto2 and MotoGP, had a nice small nap during moto2 and felt refreshed after dinner when I watched MotoGP, nice race with lots of stuff happening. For the rest of the evening I sat in the garden enjoying the weather and watching some YouTube (critical role) on my phone, while the wife was diamond painting.

Today is gonna be the hot day. I hadn't planned for anything, but I already mowed the lawn and I need to get some herbicide for my front lawn because it is infested with weeds. So I'm gonna do that now, and after that get ready to go to the BBQ.

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 5

Enjoy that vacation!  We visited the port of Breast last summer and it was lovely!