• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

shaar

» loire laughs in the face of chaos

1 hour ago, loire said:

SH knows I love gummy bears so he gives them to me a lot, he can eat them easy 'cause sometimes he climbs the same mountain twice in one day like a machine but here I am, running 2 miles and admitting myself to the trauma ward at the hospital.  BABY STEPS.  I have also put my jump rope in the trunk of my car so I can jump rope ANYWHERE ANYTIME.  Maybe I should start challenging ransom people to JUMP ROPE BATTLES.

This is the kind of commentary I need in my life and also PLEASE CHALLENGE PEOPLE TO JUMP ROPE BATTLES

1 hour ago, loire said:

HAHAHA yes that sounds like me too, I find if I don't BUY the garbage I don't EAT the garbage but sometimes even that's hard because I will just be like, fuck it, and buy it anyways.......

Also it be a challenge when you can BAKE the unhealthy stuff...I wouldn’t call home baked goods *garbage* but regardless of the quality of carbs I can’t really justify eating a 3-lb loaf of chocolate cherry bread in 2 days even if I did pit all those cherries by hand and knead the dough myself...the new plan is to split it into two loaves and drop one off at a friend’s house. 

• Like 3

so you came out of the storm OKdokey

and am NOW challenging perfect strangers to JUMP ropes battles? mm, I gotta know more about this.

and Just so you know;

you wOULD TOTALLY WIN against me....

I'm like four footed with a jump rope- NO SKILLZ at all!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 7:30 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I'm still salty our CAMP NF times didn't line up.

HONESTLY FOR REAL THO', maybe the universe knew there would be too much powerful energy in one place and didn't want to risk us cracking open the earth's crust and releasing centuries of hellsent fiends

Surely that must be it...

On 8/4/2020 at 7:37 PM, foxinthenorth said:

Did you say ESPRESSO CHOCOLATE CHIPS??

I DID

They are DIVINE and I highly recommend them!!!

On 8/4/2020 at 7:44 PM, foxinthenorth said:

This is the kind of commentary I need in my life and also PLEASE CHALLENGE PEOPLE TO JUMP ROPE BATTLES

Also it be a challenge when you can BAKE the unhealthy stuff...I wouldn’t call home baked goods *garbage* but regardless of the quality of carbs I can’t really justify eating a 3-lb loaf of chocolate cherry bread in 2 days even if I did pit all those cherries by hand and knead the dough myself...the new plan is to split it into two loaves and drop one off at a friend’s house. 

Maybe I should start a jump rope gang, go around challenging people to battles like in West Side Story or something.

Yeeeaahhh I LOVE cooking and baking and it's definitely the farthest thing from gorbage, maybe moderation, YES or gifting, also loire stop buying CHEESE CURLS those are gorbage..

On 8/6/2020 at 10:20 AM, TGP said:

so you came out of the storm OKdokey

and am NOW challenging perfect strangers to JUMP ropes battles? mm, I gotta know more about this.

and Just so you know;

you wOULD TOTALLY WIN against me....

I'm like four footed with a jump rope- NO SKILLZ at all!

giphy.gif

So I am not very SKILLED at the skippity rope either

And sometimes I am more bark than bite

Ehehehe..... I WILL PRACTICE MORE

1 hour ago, Echoceanic said:

That was a roller coaster read! I'm glad you're doing better after all of that.

YOU and ME BOTH. ❤️❤️ 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Is it Week 1 yet??  (TOMORROW??)

Cannon GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Let's see, what's been going on.  It's been a TIRING week.  I slept for 11 hours last night (!!!!) due to work, doctor's appointments, low-key grieving (Finn, also my dad passed away 15 years ago yesterday) and just general exhaustion.  It's been hot and humid here and it's KILLIN' ME Y'ALL

I had the opportunity to get myself Big Ol' Mexican Food many times this week but I passed each time and got sushi or a sandwich instead.  GO TEAM. I also may have eaten some expired hummus the other day and upset my own damn stomach, it was a liiiittle sour, AND it had some mold on it but I scooped that part off, c'mon live a little RIGHT?  Blech.

My doctor's appointment the other day did in fact confirm I'm sitting at 133-134, way better than the 140 from earlier this year, so I'm doing SOMETHIN' right!  That's a good feeling.

I've been honking about the fact that dumbbells either a. don't exist anymore or b. are $500 for a pair so SH gave me his pair of 20's and if that isn't a true himbo boyfriend I don't know what is.  GONNA GET SO STRONK AGAIN YAHAHAHAAAA LOOK OUT WORLD

I Feel Powerful But Also Pretty GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This weekend I'm going to lift (today) and hopefully hike (tomorrow) weather permitting, it's been COOLER in the morning and feels a little fall-ey??? ??? ? Hopefully this summer will HECK OFF, has it been as brutal for you guys as it has for me??  Generally New England summers are fairly mild with a few hot spots but this one got me feeling like I never left NC with all this humidity and 90 degree days....... 

• Like 8
  • That's Metal 2

1 hour ago, loire said:

dumbbells either a. don't exist anymore or b. are $500 for a pair

Its a strange phenomenon.  My son just wanted olympic dumbbell bars (we have plates already) and lordy me they were super pricey!  Cheaper to just buy an actual dumbbells.  And everyone seems to be out of them anyway, so......

1 hour ago, loire said:

Is it Week 1 yet??  (TOMORROW??)

Week 2 tomorrow I believe.  But time as ceased to have meaning.....

Oh hey loire's back on the forums! Good to see you again, fren. You have been missed.

Although I did read about Finn on IG back when it happened, reading about it again was hard and I'm so sorry for your loss. Real happy to read about the samurai husbando tho. Your writing has that energy it's always had but somehow it comes across as fueled by intense happiness once more rather than intense despair.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/16/2020 at 12:42 PM, DarK_RaideR said:

Your writing has that energy it's always had but somehow it comes across as fueled by intense happiness once more rather than intense despair.

This is interesting to hear and note. Thank you, it makes me go !, in a good way. ❤️

HI GUYS I AM BAD AT UPDATING.  Really really bad.  I have a busy few days ahead of me so maybe.... later this week?  I'm doing fantastic and the weather here is cooling (FINALLY) but between weeknight outings with SH and work outings and FFXIV raids (GOTTA KEEP UP ON CONTENT) I am a busy banana! 

I WILL DO MY BEST

I HOPE YOU ARE TOO ❤️❤️ 

• Like 8

On 8/18/2020 at 3:15 AM, loire said:

HI GUYS I AM BAD AT UPDATING. 

Origins of "no shit, Sherlock!" | Owlish Books & Movies

On 8/18/2020 at 3:15 AM, loire said:

I WILL DO MY BEST

We know! But let us know how you are doing there are very curious people snooping around here ;) 

So stop being a banana and start being a reportin-orange (or something)

Search Results for annoying orange GIFs on GIPHY | Annoying orange ...

• Like 2