• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Epsilonte

Epsilonte's first Challenge

On 8/29/2020 at 5:36 AM, Epsilonte said:

Superquick miniupdate since it's awesome:

I did it!! My exam was apparently good enough to get into school. :D I'm going to be a physical therapist!! :D (eventually... in 3 years... xD)

Now off to do more dancing... xD 

Yay!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Welcome, RoleurBaby! :D 

Phew, Caravaneray is over, I'm a bit dance-hungover, but overall super happy. :D And trying to get all my papers together for the School... Damn they want stuff I never needed so far in my 32 years of life. xD But it's slowly coming together. 

Stats for the week ar super wonky again but well... First my foot was misbehaving (it's fine again :) ), then I was dancing for several hours every day... soooo... Let's start again in a fresh new week. :D 

Last week's stats:

Sleepy time: 4/7

Meditating: 4/7

Stretching: 2/6

Training: 0/2 (so sad... Had 2 times planned ahead with friends but my foot ruined it. xD)

Mobility exercises: 2/7 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Epsilonte said:

Phew, Caravaneray is over, I'm a bit dance-hungover, but overall super happy. :D And trying to get all my papers together for the School... Damn they want stuff I never needed so far in my 32 years of life. xD But it's slowly coming together.

Congratulations on school! That's exciting news!! Here's to hoping your foot behaves this week 😊

Thank you!! :D 

The week started well, went to the polestudio yesterday (and will be going again later today), did my meditation, did my mobility stuff, went to bed on time... 

Only thing I didn't do is stretching, but I have a session planned in 1-2 hours today, so that is fine. 

I almost have all of my school stuff together now. Phew. Still a bit to go, but right now all I can to is wait... xD And maybe start learning about all those bones and muscles... xD Aaaah I'm so excited!!

• Like 1

Wow, the challenge went by in a whirlwind, I really can't believe it's already over...

Overall I'm pretty happy with the outcome. Apart from the one week where my foot was misbehaving, it went really well. 

I have a good habit of meditating and mobility training going (combined those two in my morning routine - the next challenge will be to keep it up when I have to leave the house again in the mornings... xD). I did some pole training, not as much as I wanted but better than none, and some stretching as well. 

Not buying sweets went surprisingly well. Just did it twice - once for my birthday and once for the dance festival after party. I ate a lot of cookies at the festival, but that is part of it and totally fine. xD

Going to bed on time also went pretty well considering I didn't need to get up super early (I did so anyway. Super early for me is between 7 and 8 am xD. Not a morning person). I actually grew to enjoy the early mornings and early sleeping (my goal was 23:30, some times I even went to bed as early as 22:00, that is really out of character for me, normally I go to bed around 1 am... xD) and hope to keep it up as well. 

For the next challenge I'll probably join the Assassins, maybe. I don't know what my goals will be, but I think I might keep them a little lighter this time around since the biggest challenge will be to start School and get used to learning again. Don't know what awaits me, but I'm super ready to go on this adventure. :D

Training wise it will probably have a good amount of stretching and dancing again. If I have the time for it (I really hope, I need the dancing as my outlet. xD I feel really empty without it...).

Thank you all for joining me this time around, it was really nice having you here!! :)

• Like 2

Congratulations on completing your first challenge! I think the Assassins will be a great fit for you, given all the poledancing stuff.

• Like 1

Thank you my friends! :) 

I plan to post my challenge thread over in the assassin section some time later today. I'm oddly nervous about this. xD But I think it will be fun again! :D

Where can we find you for the next challenge, @MezzotheLefty? :D