• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Elastigirl

Elastigirl's One Millionth Challenge Extravaganza!

20 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Yum apple crisp and chicken! Glad the back pain was short lived.

Thanks. I think the plan of some light movement even if something is sore tends to work better than what I used to do of no movement

Smoke from Oregon is making are air unhealthy. Troubling not just because I can't breathe, but for all the people affected by the fire. Some of my family live in Southwest Washington, and are very close to the fires. This morning I did my chin ups workout. I also did a  Boss battle for the NF academy workouts. I had done a benchmark test and that put me on level 4.But when I looked at the boss level, I thought, I can do that. So , did that today, and  defeated it, which moves me to level 5. The workouts look fun , and it's cool to work up to defeating the boss level, so I think that is what I will do next challenge.Also did a Mobius workout.  I didn't go for a walk due to air quality. I could do something else for movement, but the air has me blah, so I'm just sitting in my air conditioned bedroom.

I have been re-reading Lean and Strong, by Josh HIllis, Skimming it in parts, and paying attention to the things I need to focus on. At the back of the book, he has worksheets to track the skill practice, I set that up, so it is all ready to go.. 

I had been not sure what I wanted to focus on for next challenge, but today I was able to make a plan so that felt good.. I'd post my challenge now, but I'm hoping for some creative spark to make it fun. I'll post tomorrow, whatever I come up with.

One of my goals last challenge was to buy a potting bench. I looked at those online today, but didn't really like any. I'm hoping I can inspire Mr. Incredible to make me one.

• Sad 1

Sorry about the blah.. hope your family all stay save. 

16 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

I also did a  Boss battle for the NF academy workouts. I had done a benchmark test and that put me on level 4.But when I looked at the boss level, I thought, I can do that. So , did that today, and  defeated it, which moves me to level 5. The workouts look fun , and it's cool to work up to defeating the boss level, so I think that is what I will do next challenge

This does sound good :)

• Like 1