Starpuck - Themeless; I Challenge

Hey all, I am playing hide again it seems.

If I can't keep up with everything I tend to say frak it and just melt into the shadows.  

NDkr.gif

I need to get some focus back.   I have been holding the line, but I could be doing better.   

I am not sure what week this challenge is in, but I don't think I have it in me to jump back in the middle and really nail anything, so I will just post in here a bit here and there and try to save my energy for a big come back on the next one?

Tomorrow I am going to visit my nephews and brother/sister in law, and have not seen them since Christmas.  I cannot tell you how excited I am about this.   We'll be mostly outside, or inside and spread out and not our usual cuddly selves, but I am still beyond thrilled to be in their physical presence.  🥰

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

I am not sure what week this challenge is in, but I don't think I have it in me to jump back in the middle and really nail anything, so I will just post in here a bit here and there and try to save my energy for a big come back on the next one?

It's the last week. The challenge ends tomorrow and the new forums will go live Sunday.