Avyanna avenging (herself?)

This is my second challenge and although last challenge wasn't a complete flop, it wasn't the best either.  Since then and now I have had a vacation (and well we all know how that goes).  But I am back at it and hopefully with no foreseeable vacations :( or holidays, I am hoping to get some good momemtum.  

Goals for this challenge:

Goal #1

SLEEP

I am going to get 8 hours or more of sleep each night.

good night sleep Sticker by Yasislas

Goal # 2

Eat Veggies EVERYDAY

Goal # 3

Strength Train 3x a week

I am only going to give myself 3 to work on this challenge, but in addition I am hoping to read a book for work and complete some CEU's for my licensure.

Dog Fitness GIF

• Like 5

Rebel level 3

"To keep the body in good health is a duty...otherwise we shall not be able to keep the mind strong and clear." - Buddha

"A sad soul can be just as lethal as a germ." - John Steinbeck

#1 #2

3 hours ago, thebenevolentcounselor said:

I am only going to give myself 3 to work on this challenge, but in addition I am hoping to read a book for work and complete some CEU's for my licensure.

Looks like a good set of goals; keep us posted!

• Like 2

Put together enough small wins over a long enough period of time, and you’ll find yourself in high level gear fighting dragons before you know it.

Whisper shows  up on Time

Spoiler

On 8/4/2020 at 4:39 AM, thebenevolentcounselor said:

Four goals is just a guideline. Some people do more, some people do less -- what's most important is setting yourself up for success. If you force yourself to bite off more than you can chew just to comply with the guidelines, and then end up having a less than stellar performance, did you fail or did the guidelines fail you?

It sounds to me like you're doing plenty. Your goals look great! And if you get extra stuff done as well, so much the better, right?

• Like 2

Update on goals last week. 

giphy.gif

To explain... I had a toothache all last week, was finally able to get to the dentist on Thursday.  Now to me a toothache can be compared to giving birth to a 20lb baby with no medication (all you mothers will be able to understand the analogy).  I didn't work out, I didn't eat much at all and I didn't sleep.

Now. I am finally pain free and hoping this week goes a lot better.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Rebel level 3

"To keep the body in good health is a duty...otherwise we shall not be able to keep the mind strong and clear." - Buddha

"A sad soul can be just as lethal as a germ." - John Steinbeck

#1 #2

18 minutes ago, thebenevolentcounselor said:

Now. I am finally pain free and hoping this week goes a lot better.

Happy you're now pain free. Sounds like a really rough week, totally understand that much pain throwing everything else off until it gets resolved.

• Like 1

Put together enough small wins over a long enough period of time, and you’ll find yourself in high level gear fighting dragons before you know it.

Whisper shows  up on Time

Spoiler