Nothing seems to work properly

Hey everyone ! 

I'm writing today because I felt a huge loss in motivation lately, but hopefully I'm getting back on the tracks.
Some months ago, I decided to follow my own workout routine, with the help of a rower. I do some chest exercises with stretching bands, and I mostly row for 40/60min, mostly while watching documentaries. 
The fact is that I was very tenacious at the beginning, but when I hoped results, nothing really changed. The last two months, I haven't been training (mostly because it's too hot in my town during summer). But I know that if I get to it more, it will work out.

Besides that, I have a very healthy alimentation. I was vegetarian for many years, and now I got back to a more flexitarian lifestyle (more fish than meat, and not on every day). I don't eat sugar, fats, processed foods, few cheese, few carbs. So on this side, everything's alright, but I don't see many weight changes with my life diet (I even took 1kg back). 

Lately I've been to the doctor to check if there was some type of diabetes, hormonal inbalance, thyroid problem, or anything involved, but there was none. I'm soon going to check for sleep apnea too ('cause my sleep is crap).

So I'm definitely willing to improve and find a solution, but as it yields no results, I've begun to loose any hope to ever change and attain my objectives. 

SEND CHEERS

Adrien

• Like 1

Best of luck! I hope things start turning around soon!

Counting calories can be a pain, but if you keep gaining weight, maybe try it just for a few days, to get a better sense of how much you're eating? It was instrumental in me starting to lose weight. For a while I was eating healthy things; I was just eating too much of them. But I also kind of feel like fitness is one of those things where everyone needs to find their own path. Whatever you experiment with, I wish you the best!