Saucicus has descended

Hey everyone Saucicus here trying to get started with a personal revolution. I am a nerd with a wide variety of fandoms (really it's what's the flavor of the month, currently it's the Warhammer Universe and Age of Sigmar.) I have never been in "bad" physical shape but a number of recent events both positive and negative have made me decide it is time to make a lasting change. Since I try to focus on the positive as much as possible I put up the quote that made me take a step back and contemplate this change. Just starting out and will need to do a challenge (maybe two) before officially joining a guild but I am leaning towards the Assassin's or the Warriors (I love the idea of the results from the Warrior challenges but not sure I can handle the monotony of continuous weight training) Looking forward to working with all of you and if there is anyone in the Utah area and need a sidekick here's my application 😎

socrates.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome to the Rebellion!

What sort of goals are you hoping to work towards? That might give a clearer idea of where you'll fit best. Not to say that you can't change your mind or move between groups, of course.

There's a Level One section of the Challenge forums specifically for first-time challengers, but you can also go straight to a guild if you like. And you can jump in in the middle of a challenge if you like, too. Rebellious, no? ;)